Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:20 pm

The girl blinked again when Zetaya came out. Krynn listened as the genie spoke and was curious and unsure with her words. When the ifrit walked, the snake hesitated and her face fell some. Her eyes were her sharp, viper-like eyes and her mouth was a line that was neither pleased nor displeased. Krynn thought of how much this would pleasure her lover. She could feel his heat if she imagined it, around her and inside of her. She almost had the urge to show him how she looked in such an outfit, dancing for him. She followed after Zetaya and came out onto the balcony.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:57 pm
Once the two were on the balcony, Zetaya turned and faced Krynn. The lamia's expression and facial features seemed, hard and very viper like. Unlike the girl she was a few minutes ago, with big round eyes and smile on her face. The genie tilted head to the side, slightly confused the change in her appearance. "Now then, I'll shall go step by step. Try to follow along." Zetaya then began to move. She was slow at first, going in steps for Krynn to mimic. As she went along, and repeated the dance over, it became more fluid and sexual. The dance revealed it's true nature, not that it was ever secret. It was called the dance of temptation after all.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Krynn picked up easily enough, getting the motions down and moving fluidly. The snake moved with ease after she understood the full intention of the dance, and once she realized how.. into it, she became, she stopped. She watched Zetaya and gave a small nod. A thought from earlier wormed its way back into her mind, "Are we permitted to redecorate our rooms? I have something in mind," Their own little love chamber. She would have it done as a surprise for her lover, along with the dance. Krynn was smiling at the thought.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:53 pm
The ifrit was pleased as punch to see how nicely Krynn was coming along with the dance. Her hips managed to mimic her own in every way. When they were done, Zetaya clapped her hands and applauded the lamia for her work. "As expected of you Krynn." She said approvingly. when the snake then asked Zetaya if she was allowed to rework their room, she gave a slight frown. "I'm sorry dearie, but no." Her voice sounded deflated. Krynn was becoming her favorite child, even though they weren't blood related. "As much as I would say yes, we can't redecorate the penthouse rooms." the genie then looked out to the ocean where the sun was beginning to distance itself in the horizon. "However," Zetaya perked up. "There happens to be these nice little tents over that way along the shoreline." The genie had peculiar smirk on lips as she pointed out the direction in which the tents were. It was as if she knew what Krynn was planning.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Krynn's smile broadened at the encouragements and compliment. Her face seemed to fall at the confirmation that she could not change her room. She looked to the horizon and her brow furrowed. When Zetaya spoke up again, Krynn looked to her and then to where she pointed. She smiled some, but shook her head. "I suppose my grand idea will have to wait until him and I are back to school." She shrugged but looked to Zetaya again. There was a very soft look on her face at the idea of being home and loving Rajin and being with him in privacy. She was smiling as she spoke, "I think I will go there."

Kor gave a light knock on the door frame leading into Rajin and Krynn's room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm
Zetaya smiled as she gazed out upon the horizon. Deep down, she was so glad that Rajin had finally found a woman he could settle down with. She turned around stood in front of her new daughter-in-law before suddenly wrapping her arms around her and giving a firm hug. "Thank you." Zetaya said softly into Krynn's ear as she rested her head on the lamia's shoulder. The ifrit was giving off a comfortable amount of heat with her body. Like when one stands next to an open flame in cold weather. Zetaya was honest with her words. She was truly grateful to Krynn for taking her son. With her, perhaps he would change.

Meanwhile in Rajin's room, the genie was stewing by himself. He was sitting hunched over on his bed looking dismally at the floor. The ifrit was brooding all by himself in the dimly lit room. Along with the natural lit given off by the setting sun in his room, a flame flickered on and off from his fingertips. It was a tell-tale sign to some to show that Rajin was agitated and one should tread lightly when around him. He looked up slowly when he heard a knock on the frame of his door. "Who is it?" He growled. Rajin's eyes were ablaze, practically burning holes in the walls across the room.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Caught off guard by the embrace, and being rubbed just so on a mark, Krynn froze. The lamia's cheeks tinted to a soft pink and it was the heat that got her to lose the effect sooner. She returned the embrace and buried her face into Zetaya's shoulder and neck. She hadn't felt something like this before. This mutual love, not romantic, but motherly. She squeezed just slightly, for the moment forgetting her need to be with Rajin.

Kor grinned and stepped into the room. "Cool down, Rajin! It's just me." He said, a hand in his pocket. He gave a wave with his other. He wore khaki shorts and a relaxed, island tee. "I was going to go to shops on the boardwalk," He explained, "And wanted to tell you that there are some secluded, open tents along the shore that you and Krynn could have privacy by. There are also some very strangely warm caves near those." He had done some exploring.. and research.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:31 pm
Zetaya let the hug last a few moments longer before releasing Krynn. The genie's original form then came back as she appeared slightly older. Not by much though. "Now then, you probably won't to go see Rajin. I won't keep you then. Go find him. He's probably in his room." Zetaya then stepped back from Krynn and faced the sun that was going down. "The two of you should go watch the sun set. Like an actual couple." Zetaya then sat down in a chair on balcony and began to drift off into a happy daydream about the two's romance. Before the lamia left though, she turned around and reached out to the snake. "Wait! Before you find Rajin, go to my room and find a different outfit. there's one specifically in the for you." Zetaya was right. In her dressing room closet, there was an outfit specifically designed for Krynn. Two actually, but that one was hidden and meant for Tuesday night. The one Zetaya, wanted the lamia to find was the deep red colored one with see-through veils. It was much like the clothes they were wearing right now. It was another one of Zetaya's experimental clothing.

Meanwhile, Rajin was approached by Kor who decided to give some news. Even though the ifrit was still a bit agitated, he wasn't causing sparks to spring from his fingertips. The information was welcomed, Rajin just didn't show it. The genie gave a slight nod to the viper, then went back to brooding. Rajin really wanted Krynn to return to him. He wanted her to take his mind off things. He wanted his queen to return to his side. Right now, he wasn't exactly feeling like a king. Instead, he felt like the lowly prince that was given about much attention and respect as a cockroach.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:17 am

Krynn watched the ifrit seem to visibly age before her eyes. She smiled at the notion of watching the sunset together. She went to go and listened as Zetaya informed her of a different outfit. She smiled and thanked the woman before she found the outfit. She put it on and found it fit her bust much more comfortably. She left the room to return to her own.

Kor gave a light chuckle, watching Rajin. "If she sees you like this, she might get upset," He shook his head and turned to leave. He called back, "Here she is now," As he passed his sister, not noting her outfit out loud. He assumed she got it from their mother-in-law.

The boa stood in the doorway, watching Rajin.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:45 am
Rajin listened to the viper's words, though they did nothing to change his mood. The ifrit was still very sour looking. It wasn't until Krynn stood in the doorway where Kor was that Rajin changed. He stood up, the irritated expression now cooling to something more neutral. He saw the boa's new dress. the deep red and airy design, made the ifrit's features cool and soften even more. He didn't show it, but he was happy that she was finally back now.Rajin walked slowly to his wife. He wanted to embrace her, which he did. The genie's body heat suddenly spiked for a quick second before returning to normal. It was like a how dog would run to it's master when he came home from work.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:52 am

She wasn't surprised by the embrace nor did she take as long to respond to it. The snake was comforted by his warmth and held to her husband. The way his touch affected her was different from the way Zetaya's did, and instead of freeze, the Zmeya pressed her body against her husband's. "Come with me to the beach," She murmured in request, pulling back from Rajin. She smiled to him and held out her arms a little, "I have a surprise for you. I learned something," She explained, thinking perhaps he'd catch on with both her attire and suggestions.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Rajin took his lover's hand and nodded. Right now, he would go anywhere with the boa without question. Even if it was to trap him in a magic lamp, he would go. The ifrit followed Krynn down and out of the hotel penthouse and to the beach. The gentle sea breeze lifted and blew her gown. She looked absolutely stunning in it. The red was very attractive to the genie. It reminded him of fire, which he had a natural affinity for. Mix that with his wife, and there was an irresistible combination to be had.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Krynn was pleased with Rajin. His quickness to respond to her request made her smile even brighter. Once to the beach, with the breeze blowing her gown about. She stayed close to him, watching the horizon. "Do you think I am strong?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of the distance. She moved all of her hair to her back, letting it flow behind her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:17 pm
The sudden question seemed to catch the ifrit off guard he was busy enjoying the last few shimmering rays of the sun with his lover on the beach. Luckily, the genie recovered fast. When Krynn asked Rajin if she was strong, it didn't take him too long to think of a respond. "Well," He started, wrapping his arm around the lamia's waist and pulling her close. "You did fight against the five guys who ambushed you, and there was that mexican rat with wings who stabbed you." The gentle sea breeze flowing, Rajin could feel Krynn's hair lightly whipping against his skin. It soft and smooth like silk. the genie's mind then began to drift off. Rajin began thinking of the time he and Krynn mae love with each other. He then remembered the private tents on the beach farther out on the coast. Perhaps it was a good idea to watch the sun set. The two could spend the night in the tents.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Krynn leaned against him, pulled close by her lover. His response wasn't what she was looking for, but it was pleasant and truthful. She was a strong girl.. and she had fought very well. Her parents didn't seem to see that side of her much. The fighter in Krynn was fierce and her parents were missing out. The lover in the boa, however, was soft and sweet against Rajin. She watched the sun for another moment before she looked to her lover. She smiled to him. She started walking, leading him to where Zetaya had pointed. She was slow and sensual, swaying her hips from side to side as she strolled along.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games