Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 am
{Really quick, Paradise I have no idea who your character's talking to, living one doesn't really describe any of them except maybe the valkyrie, that's a bit iffy on if they count as living. The vampires are undead, the Einherjar is a spirit of a fallen warrior, and valkyries are valkyries...}

Khaz'therashk waved his staff and a green shield appeared infront of him, blocking the arrows. He then pointed his staff at the army and a bolt of baleful green lightning struck the army where the most archers were.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:14 pm
((First off, paradise, there is no way Vella would have known that both Fiona is the Lord of Light and that she is hanging with her arch-enemy... who she's strangely getting along with. Second, I'm with Anniria when it comes to who Vella is talking to. I'm really confused. ))

"A-ah! We're being followed!" Lilly screamed at Isbjorn. "I don't want to die like this!" She cried, holding her spear to her chest as she ran down the hall. She then saw two vampire guards standing in front of an elaborate door and slid to a stop. Lilly screamed and lifted her shield, sliding passed a window as the sunlight reflecting off her shield killed the two in front of her. The vampires yelled and died in a burst of flame as Lilly fell to her knees, crying like a child. "Scary! That was so scary!" She yelled. "I-I can't do this Isbjorn!"

((By the way, Anniria, I feel sooooooooooooo bad for Isbjorn right now. I'm laughing like crazy, but I still feel really bad for him at the same time. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:31 pm
{User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.}
{As for the light lord, errr I can't get onto her about that, I made that mistake as well with Khaz'therashk though that could be explainable due to ancient powers of ******** you}

Isbjorn followed after Lilly, looking behind them. When she broke down crying he stood there awkwardly, having no idea what to do. He reached out and, as tenderly as he could, patted her head saying, "There lass, it's okay, errr, you did kill those two vampires, so it's not all that bad. Proof that they can die just like anything else, and quite easily too from what I've seen. Didn't even need to get close to them, hah. I'm sure that once we win this fight there wont be any more fighting. Bah lemme try something else." He picked up Lilly and set her on her feet and poked her in the chest saying, "You are a valkyrie, some of Odin's greatest warriors, even greater than the Einherjar because you command them. You are strong and able to defeat any of the Chaos Lords forces. Don't believe in yourself, that's not enough. Know that I believe in you otherwise I wouldn't follow you, so don't believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you."

{You think saying that yours is the spear that will pierce the heavens is a bit much/obvious?}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:53 pm
((Yeah, just gonna join in the confusion here and edit when I know what the heck is going on..)

Eerie laughter rang down the hall way, a cackle of cold mirth at the little Valkyrie's sudden outburst. That had been one of the best reactions Nicolai had gotten in a long time, even human's weren't that fun to mess with.

"A great warrior huh?" a grin split the young Vampires face as he stepped from the shadows, careful to avoid the light from the windows "that's a touching sentiment old man but I doubt the little song bird here is good for anything other than crying" blue eyes swept over Lilly, he made no effort to hide the fact he was clearly staring at her in an inappropriate manor.

"Tell me, how did such a fragile little creature find her way into such a dark and twisted place?" His hand fastened slowly around the scythe strapped on his back, his eyes landing on the spirit that accompanied the woman.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:08 pm
"Thank you Isb-" She started as the young vampire appeared. "Uh... Uh..." Lilly stuttered, jumping back up a she gripped her spear. She looked around, and seeing the door right beside her and kicked it open as if to retreat.

"Umm...?" Fiona muttered in a daze, hearing the loud noise. "What was that..." She muttered, seeing Lilly right in front of her. "Lilly?"

"Fiona?!" Lilly stuttered with alarm. "Fiona, help me!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:42 pm
Max continued along the way as they entered the outskirts of the city. "Here we are. I'm rather glad those pesky annoyances decided to leave. We got here much faster without them dragging behind." Max told Fredrika. "So I suppose first thing is first. Let's find Wagner."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:43 pm
Lillith stood silently at the end of the hall way, her dull blue eyes fixed on the large Einherjar that now stood between Nicolai and herself.

Growling Nicolai lunged forward, intent on dragging Lilly out of that room by her hair if need be. Nimbly side stepping her guardian spirit the male vampire followed the warrior of light, scythe drawn and ready for battle.

"This room is off limits little song bird" If Berith found out another Valkyrie had made it this far in to the castle with out being detected he would not be overly pleased.

Sensing her brothers moment Lillith charged forward, knife blade clashing with armour with a deafening screech of steel on steel.

-

Fredrika whistled as she observed the street they were on. Shop's and stalls lined the pavement in a colourful array of cloth, wood and glass and every so often the mechanic would run off to observe a window display or chat with a vendor over their creations. Even on the outskirts people seemed to lead busy lives, though most paid no attention to the odd travellers.The sorcerers pointed quips easily passing over her head.

Spotting a few low level magicians doing parlour tricks she tugged at Max's sleeve, not bothering to hide her curiosity "Haha, look Max!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:53 pm
"Yes yes, that's very cute." Max sighed. "Really, how do you find such fascination in simple little tricks. I don't understand it."

"What have you done to Fiona!" Lilly demanded, gripping her spear. "Fiona... saved me. How dare you imprison her."

"Actually, Lilly..." Fiona started.

"I- I'm going to save you."

"You can't. My pendent is gone." Fiona replied, slowly getting out of bed. "Listen to me, Lilly. You need to go back. Odin needs to stop fighting. Too many people have died."

"Y-your not Fiona." Lilly stuttered in denial.

"What are you talking about? Of course I am." Fiona replied. "But these little battles are just getting people killed."

"The Lord of Darkness brainwashed you." Lilly replied.

"He did no such thing. He saved my life." Fiona replied.

"Lies! I don't believe it!" Lilly replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:02 pm
Berith stepped out of the shadows in the room Fiona was in. "I'm afraid all this noise is giving me a headache. This is a guest room, which means I'll have to deal with everyone who's not a guest" he said, letting go of his crystal ball and making it float over to a shelf.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:04 pm
Shrugging the young woman continued to watch, fascinated by the relatively simple show "We never had public displays of magic like this, obviously we watched when things were enchanted in forges or some relatively simple fixing spells took place but.." trailing off Fredrika glanced down at her her hands, flexing her fingers "Ability's like mine...like theirs..were classed as destructive.."

With a chuckle she clapped Max on the shoulder "besides, how can you not find that rather amusing?" she waved at the performers as a flock of doves erupted from his hat, amassing a ragged cheer from those who had stopped to watch.

Nicolai froze as Berith appeared, his eyes narrowed on the back of Lilly's head as her cursed her in every language he could think of. If they had stayed on the front line and been killed like normal Lightlings this wouldn't have happened.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:13 pm
Isbjorn made to go inside after Lilly reaching for the vampire that went after her before stopping as he felt a blade scrape across his armor. He turned and swung his arm at the offending vampire in a massive backhand. "Lilly!" He shouted out, "Be careful." He ran into the room as he noticed the lord of Chaos, shoving the other vampire out of the way as he interposed his bulk between Lilly and the greatest threat in the room, trusting her to deal with the vampires behind them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:34 pm
"H-him..." Lilly muttered seeing Berith with wide eyed fear. She shook, taking a step back as Isbjorn stood between her and him. She then turned to the vampires, shaking. "Umm... I uh..." She muttered, gripping her spear as the twins came closer to her. "D-don't come any closer."

Fiona turned and looked at Berith as he stood. She slowly exhaled, hoping this wouldn't come to a fight. After all, Fiona was still in a fairly weakened state.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:16 pm
Berith looked at Isbjorn and Lilly. "Interesting. Now how did the two of you get in, as well as all the way down here?" he asked, then looked at his vampire servants.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:38 pm
"A... a lot of people died." She retorted, shaking like a coward. "I- I didn't think you'd be here!"

Fiona let out a small sigh as she rubbed her face.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm
((So um... where did everyone suddenly go?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games