Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:03 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling he took a deep breath as he relaxed but he looked the movies over with him while he hummed but he saw a few but he nodded calmly looking at him calmly. "See any movie that you would like to see or would you prefer that I choose it?"he asked gently watching him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

Sato listens to Jason's humming before moving forward when the line became shorter. "You choose" he responded looking up at his face. "That is what I have been trying to get you to do on your own" he thought.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:07 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blinking a bit he looked at him slightly as he took a deep breath as he nodded gently as he rubbed his cheek and pulled his hand back looking the list over. Thinking he kept reading the list of movies thinking slightly of what they should watch as he ran his hand through his hair a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:59 am
User Image

Sato watches Jason look over the list and couldn't really guess as to what movie he would pick for them. He was thinking of movie hopping, but he doesn't know if Jason would be interested in doing something like that with him. It was certainly something he does when he is alone.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:47 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Thinking Jason rubbed the back of his neck while he walked forward before he looked down at him reaching over to rub his head and as well tell him the answer. "Would Hotel Transylvania 2 be okay to watch or would you like to see Goosebumps?"he asked

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image

"To be truthful, Goosebumps still give me scares" Sato admits. "I would definitely pick the first choice you mentioned as long as you're okay with holding my hand the whole time" he responded and smiling at hiim cutely.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:54 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to what he said he smiled softly but he nodded to the request as he moved as he make his way to buy the tickers but he looked over smiling a bit. "I will not mind doing that at all, I would very much like doing that with you"he said gently as he handed him the ticket gently as he relaxed a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image

"You know I could have paid for my own, but thank you for doing it for me. I will be pay you back later" Sato thanked him after the tickets were bought by Jason. "Really?....Although I guess that would be a surprise since you seem to like to do a lot of things with me " he responded and accepted the ticket that was handed to him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:15 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason thought for a bit as he listened to him but he looked over seeing that Sato was wondering why he was spending so much time with him and he was worried now that the other would want to stop seeing him outside of class. "Um no need to repay me for it at all, consider it as a treat that is all. And I like spending time with you because um well I don't feel as lonely when I am with you. if that is strange and you want to stop seeing me outside of school then tell me"he said gently heading inside with him to get the treats.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:38 am
User Image

"Okay" Sato said at considering the ticket as a treat and he doesn't expect to be paid back. "No, its not strange. I feel the same" he responded and he is glad they are on the same page when it comes to how they feel about each other. He head inside the theater with him and walk towards the now empty line at the snack bar.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:36 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he looked over as he took a deep breath calmly but he began to order the food for Sato and a drink before getting himself something as well. Jason then turned and looked over at him, "I do hope you are okay with me ordering you a drink, its just a cup and you can fill it with what kind you want"he said.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:25 am
User Image

Sato watches Jason order the food and a drink for himself so far. "I'm okay with it" he responded. He will probably go with a cup of water since that is his default drink.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:30 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Nodding Jason smiled gently as he looked at the other softly, "You can go get your water, I will get the food for us both and carry it. You want to fill up my cup as well or is it to much to ask?"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 am
User Image

"I would say its the least I can do. Just need to know what drink you want" he responded. "Also how did you know I was going to get water?" he asked him. He doesn't recall ever mentioning what drink he was going to it, but he has admitted to it now.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:17 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling he looked over and handed him the cup for his own drink as he took a deep breath as he rubbed his neck. "It was a wold guess really but I remember something I read that rabbit drink milk or water so I figured that you would want water. I for me just get a spirit or 7-up"he said gently. Calmly he thought for a bit and looked over seeing the food was almost finished up.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games