Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:48 pm
User Image

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxMiyu knew her actions might seem odd to those around her who didn’t know her, but well…not many people knew her anyway. She always did try her best not to offend though so she hoped the male didn’t think that way. However, with her glancing up at him, it seemed that wasn’t the case. She felt slightly relieved to even see him smile. Oh good…I haven’t offended him. He really does seem nice. I hope we get along while working. ”A-as d-do I…O-oh..I-I was just b-being h-honest…” The poor girl’s cheeks flared up with a light pink tint in embarrassment at his thanking her. She hadn’t been expecting it as she really had just spoke the truth. She admired anyone hard working and she was rather thankful herself that she had a co-worker who did his work and didn’t just laze about. Not that there was anything wrong with that…if there was nothing to do or the work was done of course.

Hearing that the male had indeed heard of her sick leave and even showed concern caused her eyes to leave the male’s eyes and stare at the floor again. Her shyness returning.
My…he did hear about it. Does that mean the other co-workers did as well…oh dear. I hope they don’t think poorly of me. Not that I wouldn’t be used to it. But it wasn’t his fault that I was sick so he doesn’t have to apologize. It is nice of him to show his concern though. I really am lucky to have a kind fellow co-worker. Plus he also enjoys the animals! So definitely can’t be a bad person. Maybe we will be friends…one day? I wonder what he knows about animals? Should I ask? Oh my goodness I should be answering! The last part of her thoughts had of course poured out, it being quietly mumbled by the girl. Miyu quickly glanced up again, giving a hint of a smile. ”T-thank you for y-your concern. I-I am well enough to work now! I-I missed the animals…so I-I’m happy to be back. U-uhm..I’m glad you enjoy it h-here. I-is there a-an area or a-animal you like working with b-best?” Of course before hearing an answer, the male also seeming to be cut off, they had a customer come in. That customer being one of the only people so far that she’s met to catch her off guard.

Luckily, even though she had been slightly panicking at the sight of the male, her co-worker appropriately greeted him and asked what he needed. Which is what the girl should have done instead of asking what he was doing here.
It really does seem he took great care of this cutie…she looks healthy and seems obedient. He must not need me to help anymore after all! Right..? Hearing Lysander call his dog a beast, she glanced up at him, seeing him inch closer.

When she saw this, Miyuki had caught her breath. For whatever reason, he had decided to place himself next to her rather than the male. She could feel herself start to shake slightly with nerves, her fingers grabbing the bottom sides of her dress. The dress being scrunched and raised a bit by her gentle grip of it. She was hoping neither of the males would notice this but she was an open book in her nerves. She didn’t know why…but Lysander, though she was sure he meant well…maybe…there was something about him that made her more nervous than anything. It was even hard to catch her breath or thoughts around him. Such a type of person she really wasn’t used to being with and this might be one reason why she got easily flustered around him.Then again, it didn’t help how she could feel the male continue to lean a bit closer to her. Not that she thought too much of that. She was used to people getting slightly closer due to her quiet nature and whisper like voice. Due to her interaction with the other male, Zayid, and them coming out from the pen, she had missed catching Lysander checking her out like a lion ready to pounce on his prey. She did though feel his pair of eyes on her. Like he was peering into her soul. However, the fact that he seemed to continue to get closer each time he spoke, was well…suspicious. But of course she couldn’t be mean to him. One being he was a customer, and two she remembered how sad or unhappy he seemed last time.

That being said, when she heard the male say that he thought of her and came here, she let out an involuntary squeak.
Why would he think of me in the first place? No No that can’t be what he meant. He probably meant the store and needing to buy his dog supplies. Yes that has to be it. No other meaning. Or…not?! Having gotten lost in thought yet again, she let out a quiet squeal due to being startled by the feeling of the male’s finger along her shoulder. Her face turning a deep shade of crimson as she made a small step back to put some space in between them. Be still my heart…really what did he mean by finding what he was looking for. Me?! But why?! What can he possibly want…Also why did he use that tone of voice. I don’t understand. Is he okay? Did I do something? Am I in trouble? Ah…he must have remembered the promise…but I have to unpack my things I can’t help him if he asks today…so I’m safe…right? He couldn't possibly have meant me...n-no. I-I'm sure he found his dog food and such already. Yea... The poor girl went to speak, nothing come out at first. Luckily the second time she tried after a nervous clearing of her voice, she spoke as well she had to be professional. Even if the male next to her wasn't quite doing the same. " U-uhm..y-you have? T-that is g-good then...I-I think. A-ah l-let's go t-to the register t-to check y-you out t-then? I-Is there anything else w-we c-can help you with?" Miyu could have given herself a pat on the back with how she somehow was managing to handle this situation. She had purposely said we. Although this was mostly because she was afraid that if she said I that the male would say something she might have to wind up agreeing with. Again, she would keep her promise. But...Lysander really did make her more nervous than she would like to be. Although he had yet to seem to have any bad intentions from what she could tell...or well she hoped anyway. Anyone with a pet couldn't possibly be all that terrible...right? Also he might still ask her anyway even if she had used we as it seemed his focus had been on her and not her co-worker. Remembering her co-worker as well now, she glanced over at him and gave a half hearted smile as if to say she was okay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cat's Meow aka Work xxx WHERE

Lysander and Zayid xxx WITH

Dress xxx WEARING

Caught off-guard/Flustered/Nervous/ W-why me?! xxx WONDERING

ooc: Poor Miyu lol but also yay for torturing her~

Rhun Tolihzeh

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 am
-
OOC: It is evening by now in Soleil, so going to move Zayid from work to free smile

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Outside
                                                              With: ?
                                                              Age 23
                                                              Orientation: Gay || Single
                                                              Status: Just finished his day
                                                              Address: 1423 Doux

It would seem the man was ill-inclined to show Zayid the same courtesy they had extended to him. Still getting better at life, the young man could feel annoyance and a slight hint of anger flare up, but on the outside he remained his calm demeanor remembering he worked at a shop now and he couldn't do anything against the man, lest he'd lose his job so soon after getting it. Still he remained ill at ease until the girl hinted it was alright. Perhaps she did know the person. Zayid nodded a bit to Miyuki and continued his job at the store once he at least was given an answer by the new guy, since both seemed busy with each other. Still, the Arab made a mental note about their face just in case.

Little else happened during his time at the shop today, for him anyways. After the awkward exchange earlier, Zayid had taken to focus on his work and actual customers. Nonetheless he was glad when his last break arrived. Just a few more hours today. The young man took his mobile out of his pocket and looked up Tony in his contact list before typing them a message.

Hello Tony, my day at the store is almost done. What about we take that beer we agreed to drink together? Let me know if it will work out for you. My day ends in two hours.

After that he sent it to his friend before finishing his coffee break. It was probably not needed to add when he finished since Tony had his schedule now, but Zayid wouldn't expect it of the man to remember the times that the Arab had on his days. They had plenty enough to remember. After the break he went back to the staff room for the last time that day, got out of the worker uniform and put his own shirt on before going out the story. He looked around one last time and if Miyuki would be watching they would see him give a wave and a smile before walking out into the streets and checking his mobile to see if he had a reply from Tony already. He would like to be prepared when they go out to the bars.

Profile: Zayid Amir

By Bi Blitz

AnnoyedPanda

The_Little_Rabbit

[color=#e65c00]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:42 pm
User Image

TonyTrace

With: Zayid l Activity: Driving to meet with Zayid l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Tony had just gotten home from another day at work when he received a text from his new buddy Zayid. He smirked a little bit as he read the message and quickly typed out his own response to the other's text

'Sure thing dude! I'll pick you up when you get off'

he messaged the other with a pleased look on his face before getting up from the couch. Well he might as well start getting ready himself, he still smelled like sweat and B.O thanks to his time at the gym. So Tony would promptly go to take a nice shower before finally drying off and getting dressed. He decided to put on another pair of basketball shorts with another simple green tank top and then also spritzing a bit of cologne and putting on some deodorant as well before going back to the couch to recline for a little while longer before it was about time to leave. Tony would step out into his car despite the rainfall and quickly started the engine to his car before beginning to drive to the pet store where Zayid worked. Once he was there he pulled up in front of where Zayid was and rolled down his window with a grin on his face "Someone wanted a trip to the bar?" he called out before motioning for the other man to join him in the vehicle as Tony unlocked the passenger side door.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:31 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: On the road
                                                              With: Tony
                                                              Age 23
                                                              Orientation: Gay, Single
                                                              Status: Going to a bar with Tony

Zayid was standing still under a slight cover against the rain while he checked his mobile. Partly to protect it from rain, but also because he didn't want to get run over or anything by being inattentive. The man smiled when he read Tony's reply. Though 'picking him up' meant he couldn't take a shower and such first but the day hadn't been very intense and he had made sure to carry a nice scent either way as he was dealing with customers. One of his homeland's own gentle slightly flowery musk. Before he could send a message back however, he heard the sound of a car nearby and by instinct Zayid turned around to see who was coming so close. A slight surprise showed when he saw Tony through the window but then Zayid smiled.

"You sure don't miss a beat do you Tony?" he asked and chuckled as he quickly got inside through the rain and closed the door. "Aye, let's do this. I've been looking forward to doing something leisurely with you for a change." the man joked and looked at his friend beside him. "How have you been today?" he asked politely. It wasn't like they hadn't seen each other for a while, but Zayid just wondered how his friend had been doing. While waiting for the reply, the Arab sat back a little so he was resting in the seat and watched the street before them while also glancing at Tony.

Making sure he was strapped in, he noted the surroundings. The roads looked pretty wet, it must have been raining all day. Zayid hoped it wasn't the start of something bigger. He now lived on an island after all. Not in Egypt or Texas. The man knew pretty well that an island as this might have more extreme weather systems. Though they sounded impressive to see, Zayid kind of hoped he would never have to deal with a typhoon or anything. He wouldn't know what to do.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:55 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:01 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: Cat's Meow
                                                              With: ???
                                                              Age 23
                                                              Orientation: Gay, Single
                                                              Status: Working at the Cat's Meow

It had been a great evening after work yesterday. Once Tony had picked him up, him and Zayid spent well a few hours at the Captain's Deck. Of course they had limited their drinking as they both had to work the next day, but it had been a good evening out nonetheless and Zayid would definitely be up for another one of those. When he woke up this morning, he had considered to himself just how much his life had changed already and it brought a smile to his face. Perhaps he could finally fully relax and go for it. It hadn't taken the young man long to get a shower and get ready for the day before eating breakfast and packing his lunch and go his way to the Cat's Meow.

Just like the day before he lost no time in getting dressed in the employee adds and to start his day with cleaning the animals and feeding them while making sure they also had fresh water. The normal person would perhaps considered it a drag to have such a 'boring' job. But for Zayid it meant more. It was his first real job and this time he was acting legally. The money he earned was fairly gained and he could make actual true friends for a change. Truly his change of heart had been the best he ever went through, even with his former gang fellows wanting him dead. They were far from here and this new life. Nothing for Zayid to worry about anymore for they couldn't find him in Soleil, the police had made sure of that.

For now he just did his job and enjoyed the relaxing calm lull before the day at the Cat's Meow would start in full. Of course the man made sure to greet his colleagues as well. After all they had to be there, or the upper rank ones, to unlock the door so they could enter. A gentle smile rested on Zayid's lips as he went about the shop doing his bit.

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:02 pm
User Image

Kaylee had arrived at the shop early in the morning after making herself some eggs and toast for breakfast and giving her husband a kiss goodbye. The young woman then packed up Mira in her travel bag and called a taxi to bring her to work. It wasn't super often that she brought the cat to work with her, but sometimes she just wanted to bring the cat along with her so Kos didn't have to fuss over her. After a surprisingly quiet taxi ride, Kaylee paid the fare before letting herself into the store. Setting Mira on the counter, she poured the cat a bowl of food and water and set it safely near the till so it wouldn't get stepped on or spilled. Getting tired of being trapped in her travel bag, Mira let out a loud "Mrow!" Chuckling softly, Kaylee let the cat out of her carrier and watched as Mira slowly climbed out and curled up next to the till. "Good girl." Kaylee purred, scratching under her chin before she went to go check on the animals.

Inspecting each cage to clean them up and give the animals some fresh food and water. She also closely inspected each animal to make sure they had no injuries and seemed to be in good health. Her veterinary degree came in handy to make sure the animals were in tip-top shape. Giving the puppies some extra cuddles and the kittens kisses on the tops of their heads, the young woman brought out the broom and started fixing up the appearance of the store. After all, it wasn't just the pets that had to look good! As she swept the floors, the brunette jumped as she noticed someone outside the window. Noticing the name tag, she realized it was an employee. Letting them in, she softly gave a greeting before locking the door again. From the counter, Mira stared at the newcomer and yawned before resuming her nap and Kaylee went back to sweeping. It wouldn't be long now before the store was officially open.

When the alarm on her phone went off, Kaylee quickly muted it and went to go unlock the door and flipped the 'closed' sign to 'open'. Heading over to the counter, she gave Mira a gentle petting. She knew there was supposed to be another employee coming in today as well. Miyuki... she was nice. Quiet just like Kaylee was, they'd had a few conversations about the animals before. It was nice having someone else that loved fluffy animals as much as she did and didn't mind when Kaylee babbled on and on about them. She didn't knew the new guy very well, but he seemed like a decent person as well. Kaylle was just a bit shy talking to new people. It was amazing that she had even become a manager in the fist place! Luckily they hadn't had any angry customers that tried to yell at her yet. If so, she would probably end up crying and have to call her husband for back-up.

──────────────────────────────────
x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x Clothesherex ExtraMira the cat x ooc-

The_Little_Rabbit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:46 pm
User Image

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxx
Miyu was running a bit late for work, almost tripping over her own two feet as she stumbled into the shop. She checked the clock and let out a deep sigh of relief. Her body hunched over, hands placed on her knees as she attempted to catch her breath. Her cheeks were flushed from the running she did even if it was a short amount, to get here on time. She had already missed so many days and being late wouldn’t be good.
I-I made it…phew…I was worried I wouldn’t make it on time. I can’t really blame a certain someone…it is my own fault for my thoughts. I really shouldn’t over think the things he says as I’m sure he is just picking on me in his own way? Or not…I really don’t know what goes on in his mind. Ah wait I should move away from blocking the door. Also I believe there are other co-workers today…I wonder who is working today. Will we get along? Will it be someone I already know…oh I hope today goes smoothly.

Shaking her head gently she slowly rose after catching her breath and blinked when she heard a mew she didn’t quite recognize. Turning her head to the register counter, her eyes went a bit wide at the sight of the cat currently perched like a princess. Well in Miyu’s eyes that’s what it looked like anyway.
Oh my gosh who is this cutie. Is it one of the co-worker’s pets? Is it male or female…Look how fluffy it is! Those cute paws…that little pink nose…those fluffy ears and just overall body. Ahhh how it is asking for cuddles~ So adorable…no I must refrain. Be strong Miyu…don’t just grab random animals that you don’t know. Reluctantly peeling her eyes off the cat she looked around some, finally noticing the girl at the counter as well. it was Kaylee! Miyu was a tad embarrassed, having not noticed the girl before due to her needing to catch her breath and then the cat. Calling out in a voice just above a whisper. ”U-uhm…h-hello. D-did this c-cat get o-out by chance o-or?”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cat's Meow aka Work xxx WHERE

Cutest kitty and ?? xxx WITH

Dress xxx WEARING

Wanting to give in to fluff/ I-it is a fluffy bundle of adorableness! xxx WONDERING

ooc: Finally got a post in sorry~

Rhun Tolihzeh

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

AnnoyedPanda"

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items