Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:58 am
((has anyone talked to Zelly lately?))

Shari sighed. "I had no Idea ya were a Renoir. I should have known dat she would have laid a trap." She said thinking. "Dat was Madame Victoria....da Purple mystic and leader of da purple nation." Shari said crossing her arms before glaring at Marcus. "Next time a little warnin ta who I am dealin with, ya?" She said sternly. "Now...who's next?"

Evan sighed. "Yea....my mom is a real trip..." He said simply and quietly as he crossed his arms. "She won't be happy that someone was poking around in my head. The location to my village could have been revealed." He said as he looked at the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:27 pm
((No, but it looks like her last login was on Feb 13...))

Evan didn't seem to be feeling any better. Was this even a good idea to keep continuing on with each other's memories? It probably won't be as bad, but could still be a traumatic experience for the person whose memories it is. Skye sat there quietly thinking about all this. She's not ready to volunteer herself on showing her memories and she didn't think anyone else would either.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:55 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Making a guttural noise Joe sat there for a moment before uncrossing his arms. "I will go next" Joe said simply leaning forward and putting his hand on his mace as he looked at the others for a moment. Letting his eyes fall on Evan he gave a small smile towards the lad as he looked now to Shari. "So sorcerer work you magics upon my memories as you did with him" Joe said motioning to Evan. As he had said with Skye he would not use their names until given by the person.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:08 am
"Geez, glad we aren't fighting her." Nick said, trying to figure out how this worked now. Evan's Dad was apparently a fallen angel or something like that, and his mother appeared to be straight out of some kind of weird fighting game, or RPG.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:18 am
Shari nodded. "Surely she does not look like that...she never use to."she said as one of her tentacles floated over to Joe. "Now, relax...let me project you're mental world." She said as the tentacle did the same motion it did for Evan. Shari's eyes glowed as her hat glowed yellow this time instead of purple  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:41 am

Closing his eyes as Shari began her reading Joe did his best to relax. Exhaling deeply Joe's eyes began to glow bright yellow as Shari's eyes did the same. The feeling and sensation was something that Joe was not able to describe well with words. The feeling of a group diving into his mind to roam freely within it.

Like before the room around them began to fade out. When it began to come back into focus they were all standing in a field shadowed by a large mountain with ever flashing thunderstorms surrounding it's peak. The sky above was split evenly between storm clouds and empty blue sky in an odd fashion. The clouds forming circular formations extending out from the mountain in the distance with blue sky peaking from the separations. A clap of thunder and several strikes of lighting in the distance rang out tho dulled some what from the distance. Like before with Evan's mind several doors stood around the group in a stone henge like arrangement. Each door seemed to have gashes and gouges in it's faces almost forming numeral values when examined.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:35 am
"Seems unusually calm." Nick said, looking around at the scenery. "Are those numbers on the door or am I seeing things?" The Assassin asked, turning his head to the side to try and focus on the inscriptions on the doors.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:30 am
"Whoa..." Skye said as she looked around at the scenery. She was a little surprised at first that Joe would volunteer to go next, but she suppose it would be better to just get it over with since they all had to go anyways. Her gaze went towards the mountain in the distance, wondering if this is or close to where his home was. Hearing the assassin, she looked towards the doors and tried to see if there was meaning on them. "If they're numbers, it might be the order of his memories." she said.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:35 am
Shari motioned towards a door. "Da doors are always different in another's mind." She said simply as a door opened and several yellow orbs flew from it. "What lies behind each is never set in stone." she muttered quietly. "Dis is a good time ta learn a ting or two. Each room, each location, each scene says someting about da person." She said smiling. "In Evan's case, his location is his family temple. Da temple of da Scions. In is mind it's a dark place but is home." She said as she looked into the dreams before her.

Evan sighed as he crossed his arms. "I can't help it if it's not welcoming....being are demons and monsters your entire life isn't exactly a perfect environment. Plus with two older siblings with ungodly demonic powers and a witch of a mother, who can literally rip souls from people and reanimate the dead, a stable home is hard to come by." He said sternly as he glared at the jellyfish  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 am

Nearby a bright flash, a rumble of the earth, and a clap of thunder issued forth from a lighting strike no more then 50 meters from the group. The slits in the clouds had started to close when the doors were open clouds now covering most of the sky. Flashes of lights within the clouds sparked around the area as the group lingered within Joe's mind. As Shari opened one of the doors water began to flood outwards from it as if it were under the ocean itself by the sheer amount that was rushing out. The water seemed to be starting to pool around them as time went on in Joe's mind already having flooded up to the knees of the wanderers.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 pm
Skye listened to Shari and understood how their minds project their home, but Evan seemed to be a bit peeved. She gave him a small kind smile in hopes to make him feel a little better. She wasn't too sure what to say to him. In the meantime, as a door opened, the sky was covered with clouds and the room was filling with water. This seemed strange and out of place. "Is his mind on us being underwater?" she asked as she saw the water filling up. She didn't know how much their current location was bothering Joe.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 pm

From the door that the water was pouring out thru a song began to be sung slowly wafting in thru the door. The sound was lovely and the voice sounded clean and pure. The song as it drifted seemed to fill the very minds of the males of the group it's hollow melody seeming to try to etch itself into their very minds. To the females the lovely song would sound haunting and bone-chillingly wrong. "Come to me little ones, rest your heads upon my shoulder" a voice called from within the door as the water's flow increased. The voice was that of a woman but her form had still not been one that could be seen but it was likely Shari knew of it being a Siren.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:15 am
"Try having no family at all kid." Nick said simply, then a door opened, loosing a deluge into the room. "Quick question, how real is this?" Nick asked, looking down at the water that had now seeped up to his knees. Before he could make any more quips there was a song that seemed to entrance the cynical gunman. "Uh?" he asked, dumbfounded.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Evan perked right up as his eyes seemed to glow purple as a sign of him becoming entranced. "Woah...." He said as he smiled form the song.

Shari sighed. "A siren...." She said as she looked towards the door. "Time ta hurry..." She said as she quickened her pace and kept searching through the dreams and memories.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:38 pm

As Shari continued to search thru the doors as the others one's closed the one where the singing was coming from and water stayed open. Each door open had more gouges and marks on them as they opened and closed revealing orbs that were not linked to the dream she was looking for. Finally a door unlike the rest appeared seeming to emerge from the water itself and it's face different then the others. It's face not scarred and gouged like the rest and free of any imperfections.

Around them the water continued to flow it's pace having increased again now the water had gotten up to the the shortest member Syke's stomach. Likely the main thing being on Joe's mind before diving in wasn't helping the matter as the siren's song seemed to be pulling the males towards the door harder as more water flooded in. "Come my children. My arms await. Come be with me. In your watery grave" the siren called the water now up to the adventure's waists and showing no sign of stopping. A clap of thunder and a flash of lightning filled the area as two hands reached out on either side of the door as from within the siren pulled herself thru finally becoming visable. "My my my such naughty children. Come then, stay with me awhile" she said in a voice filled with honey and malice as the males seemed to be being pulled towards the woman's voice. "You can sleep with me forever." Reaching out from the doorway the siren extended a hand towards Evan the pull on him becoming stronger.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games