Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:13 pm
empress dee
"Well, its something on topic and it just proves my point. People around here can do pretty silly things. So, you two ladies done eatin'?"

Jinxi nodded. "You're quite right about that! Yes, I'm done eating." She glanced at Trixi, who was gazing at her own empty plate with mixed feelings and added, "So is Trixi."

Trixi looked up at her, back to her plate, then nodded looking at Rock. "I could eat all day and not be done, so I guess now is as good a time as any to say I am." With that, both girls stood up, allowing Rock to tower over them when he joined them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
"Well, its something on topic and it just proves my point. People around here can do pretty silly things. So, you two ladies done eatin'?"

Jinxi nodded. "You're quite right about that! Yes, I'm done eating." She glanced at Trixi, who was gazing at her own empty plate with mixed feelings and added, "So is Trixi."

Trixi looked up at her, back to her plate, then nodded looking at Rock. "I could eat all day and not be done, so I guess now is as good a time as any to say I am." With that, both girls stood up, allowing Rock to tower over them when he joined them.

Meanwhile, back at the lounge, Terry had found Dee's medical scanner to see how much longer Mai had before giving birth, and it appeared that shortly after the holidays was going to be it. This presented a problem, though, when it came to the cooking since Mai did most of the cooking save for the gravy, which Dee stirred. The only other one who knew how to cook as well as Dee and Mai was Iori.

He debated on asking on whether or not Jinxi could help with the cooking when she returned with Rock, but he also didn't want to impose. He began pacing the room he was in, but then sighed as he knew it could not be helped. He had to ask either Iori or Jinxi for help.

So, putting the lounge on auto serve, Terry grabbed his favorite cap and his jacket, and his keys as he set out for the Orochi Steakhouse.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:45 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
So, putting the lounge on auto serve, Terry grabbed his favorite cap and his jacket, and his keys as he set out for the Orochi Steakhouse.

(OOC: I WANT THIS FEATURE FOR MY KITCHEN!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:28 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock thanked Iori for the food, leaving a small token of appreciation in the donations box, and then he, Jinxi and Trixi left through the front entrance to the parking lot.

He opened the passenger door for Jinxi and Trixi and waited for them to strap themselves in before he got into the driver's seat, buckled up and started the mustang's engine.

Shaking off what remained of the panic attack, Rock turned the car around to head directly to the west and from there, he made sure to stay on the road and not the tracks this time. He even turned on the radio to hear one of his slower songs. Smiling, he sighed as he put the roof down so the girls could feel the slight chill in the air, but all the same the air was comforting. He said to them, "This song brings back memories. Its an instrumental I did about 3 years ago called The Bogard Lullaby. I would hardly be surprised if either of you ended up falling asleep to this. It works on mom all the time."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:28 pm
empress dee
Rock thanked Iori for the food, leaving a small token of appreciation in the donations box, and then he, Jinxi and Trixi left through the front entrance to the parking lot.

He opened the passenger door for Jinxi and Trixi and waited for them to strap themselves in before he got into the driver's seat, buckled up and started the mustang's engine.

Shaking off what remained of the panic attack, Rock turned the car around to head directly to the west and from there, he made sure to stay on the road and not the tracks this time. He even turned on the radio to hear one of his slower songs. Smiling, he sighed as he put the roof down so the girls could feel the slight chill in the air, but all the same the air was comforting. He said to them, "This song brings back memories. Its an instrumental I did about 3 years ago called The Bogard Lullaby. I would hardly be surprised if either of you ended up falling asleep to this. It works on mom all the time."

Trixi and Jinxi both thanked Iori as well for the delicious meal. Then they enjoyed the trip back. Trixi did indeed doze off during the Lullaby, although Jinxi simply enjoyed the fresh air and music.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:30 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi and Jinxi both thanked Iori as well for the delicious meal. Then they enjoyed the trip back. Trixi did indeed doze off during the Lullaby, although Jinxi simply enjoyed the fresh air and music.

Arriving at the gates to Flower Bud Village, Rock got out and said, "While we are in the Gardens, its a walk-only zone. This way, the villages here keep their natural beauty and we get to wear off that meal at the same time. No matter how many times I come here, the air is always much cleaner here than anyplace else I've been other than Hyrule, and even Hyrule has a bit more stink to it than here. This town here is called Flower Bud Village. We might see Kyo here since when he finishes his lessons at Southtown Survival Institute, this is where he calls home. His wife Ann works here at the tool shop."

The sounds of evening cicidas filled the air as Rock and company walked the stone paths where they turned right when coming to a crossroads. Then Rock added, "The freight trains run underground here so we won't see them, but you might hear them every now and then. And you might hear the occasional subway car underground too. The distinction between the two is quite obvious so you will know which is which."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:25 pm
empress dee
Arriving at the gates to Flower Bud Village, Rock got out and said, "While we are in the Gardens, its a walk-only zone. This way, the villages here keep their natural beauty and we get to wear off that meal at the same time. No matter how many times I come here, the air is always much cleaner here than anyplace else I've been other than Hyrule, and even Hyrule has a bit more stink to it than here. This town here is called Flower Bud Village. We might see Kyo here since when he finishes his lessons at Southtown Survival Institute, this is where he calls home. His wife Ann works here at the tool shop."

The sounds of evening cicidas filled the air as Rock and company walked the stone paths where they turned right when coming to a crossroads. Then Rock added, "The freight trains run underground here so we won't see them, but you might hear them every now and then. And you might hear the occasional subway car underground too. The distinction between the two is quite obvious so you will know which is which."

Trixi roused when the car came to a halt and exited with Jinxi, who nearly tripped as she got out of the car gazing around in wonder at the gardens. "This is so beautiful!" she exclaimed in delight. Trixi caught her arm and kept her on her feet, nodding absently in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:37 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi roused when the car came to a halt and exited with Jinxi, who nearly tripped as she got out of the car gazing around in wonder at the gardens. "This is so beautiful!" she exclaimed in delight. Trixi caught her arm and kept her on her feet, nodding absently in agreement.

"That it is. And since it is night time here, nobody will bother us as we do our work in the mines."

Rock led them across a bridge that was close to an animal ranch called Blue Sky. He could hear the gathering of the animals inside the barn where the stallion was bragging about his latest victory in the autumn horse race. The sheep were laughing at how much the horse was starting to sound like a donkey and the cows didn't really care either way.

They then passed through a heavily wooded area where an owl swooped down to pick up an unlucky squirrel and hooted at Trixi like a perverted bird. Rock chuckled, then said, "Don't mind some of the animals here. They eat too much of the funky stuff that makes them a bit crazy if you know what I mean."

Soon they passed through a small mountain side to where a gorgeous frozen lake stood and the mine at the very center. Slapping on a pair of ice skates, Rock then handed Jinxi the same skateboard she rode long ago inside the mansion on her first day in the galaxy. "Your chariot, my lady."

He chuckled slightly at the odd funny he just made, then he said, "That will get you across the lake without you having to worry about falling on your face a million times."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:44 pm
empress dee
"That it is. And since it is night time here, nobody will bother us as we do our work in the mines."

Rock led them across a bridge that was close to an animal ranch called Blue Sky. He could hear the gathering of the animals inside the barn where the stallion was bragging about his latest victory in the autumn horse race. The sheep were laughing at how much the horse was starting to sound like a donkey and the cows didn't really care either way.

They then passed through a heavily wooded area where an owl swooped down to pick up an unlucky squirrel and hooted at Trixi like a perverted bird. Rock chuckled, then said, "Don't mind some of the animals here. They eat too much of the funky stuff that makes them a bit crazy if you know what I mean."

Soon they passed through a small mountain side to where a gorgeous frozen lake stood and the mine at the very center. Slapping on a pair of ice skates, Rock then handed Jinxi the same skateboard she rode long ago inside the mansion on her first day in the galaxy. "Your chariot, my lady."

He chuckled slightly at the odd funny he just made, then he said, "That will get you across the lake without you having to worry about falling on your face a million times."

Jinxi got gratefully onto the skateboard. Trixi asked, "What about me? Do I ride with Jinxi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:48 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi got gratefully onto the skateboard. Trixi asked, "What about me? Do I ride with Jinxi?"

"Yes, Trixi, you ride with Jinxi unless you like ice skating. I will be Ice skating across myself, so its up to you whether you wish to ride with Jinxi or skate with me."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:39 pm
empress dee
"Yes, Trixi, you ride with Jinxi unless you like ice skating. I will be Ice skating across myself, so its up to you whether you wish to ride with Jinxi or skate with me."

Trixi shrugged. "Since I have never been ice skating, I think I will ride with Jinxi and watch you." With that, she climbed aboard the skateboard behind Jinxi and put a supporting arm around Jinxi's waist just to be sure Jinxi didn't fall off. He's said something about her having been on one of these before, but Trixi knew if it was possible to fall off, Jinxi could well do just that!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:07 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi shrugged. "Since I have never been ice skating, I think I will ride with Jinxi and watch you." With that, she climbed aboard the skateboard behind Jinxi and put a supporting arm around Jinxi's waist just to be sure Jinxi didn't fall off. He's said something about her having been on one of these before, but Trixi knew if it was possible to fall off, Jinxi could well do just that!

"Fair enough," Rock said and he led the two directly to the mine.

Inside the mine, it was dark, very dark. And since Rock knew that neither Jinxi or Trixi had lights on them, Rock gave the pair a fashionable Tiara each that would allow them to see in this new place. "I am so lucky I had spare tiaras freshly made. Those were going to be for Will's daughters, but because you need to see in here and we are searching for gems anyways, I will just make another pair for the kids. And I will admit, they look awesome on both of you. So, I guess I could say Merry Christmas."

Rock then passed the two a pair of mining picks that fit to their lifting abilities, which in both cases were super light, but super sharp also. "Be careful while handling those and hit only the rocks that stick out. I will show you on one of the rocks as an example."

Now on level 2 of the mine, Rock headed over to a greyish looking stone in the middle of the room and hefted his own mining pick and smashed it on the stone. Left behind was a purple gem. "Amethyst is what I got from this stone. Oh, and watch out for those x's you see on the ground. Those xs will either bring you back to the surface or down a few levels and then I'd lose both of you. If you do accidentally fall on one of the x's and you can see the ice lake again, then stay there till the rest of us finish. This way no matter what you won't get lost. There are exactly 100 levels to the bottom of this mine. So, if you see a lake that isn't frozen, that means you are at the bottom and like the top stay there until the rest of us get there. If you find stairs going up, like those behind us, and you do not see me with you, head to them and wait on the floor it takes you to, okay? These are safety tips and are important."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:36 am
empress dee

Inside the mine, it was dark, very dark. And since Rock knew that neither Jinxi or Trixi had lights on them, Rock gave the pair a fashionable Tiara each that would allow them to see in this new place. "I am so lucky I had spare tiaras freshly made. Those were going to be for Will's daughters, but because you need to see in here and we are searching for gems anyways, I will just make another pair for the kids. And I will admit, they look awesome on both of you. So, I guess I could say Merry Christmas."

Rock then passed the two a pair of mining picks that fit to their lifting abilities, which in both cases were super light, but super sharp also. "Be careful while handling those and hit only the rocks that stick out. I will show you on one of the rocks as an example."

Now on level 2 of the mine, Rock headed over to a greyish looking stone in the middle of the room and hefted his own mining pick and smashed it on the stone. Left behind was a purple gem. "Amethyst is what I got from this stone. Oh, and watch out for those x's you see on the ground. Those xs will either bring you back to the surface or down a few levels and then I'd lose both of you. If you do accidentally fall on one of the x's and you can see the ice lake again, then stay there till the rest of us finish. This way no matter what you won't get lost. There are exactly 100 levels to the bottom of this mine. So, if you see a lake that isn't frozen, that means you are at the bottom and like the top stay there until the rest of us get there. If you find stairs going up, like those behind us, and you do not see me with you, head to them and wait on the floor it takes you to, okay? These are safety tips and are important."

Both girls put the tiaras on with big smiles. They nodded as he spoke of the safety measures. Trixi asked, "Why don't we go down the stairs to get to the end instead of back-tracking?"

Jinxi said to her, "Dangers probably get worse the further down you go."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:48 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Both girls put the tiaras on with big smiles. They nodded as he spoke of the safety measures. Trixi asked, "Why don't we go down the stairs to get to the end instead of back-tracking?"

Jinxi said to her, "Dangers probably get worse the further down you go."

"Because the stairs that go down are always hidden,"Rock replied, "When we harvest all of these and place the gems in our baskets, you two will follow me down one of the x's. And we will hope it goes down. Ma says there is a trick to knowing what ones go down and what ones go up, but I can never tell."

Just then a bright light shone in their eyes and there standing before them was Kurt Woodsman, a local to the village, "It's because of the temperature from them. If the x feels warmer, it goes down, but if its colder, it goes up. The hotter it is, the farther you go down. And following someone doesn't always mean the same direction either. So, my advice to you is, if you get tired before reaching the bottom, head to the stairs leading to the surface. All exposed stairs lead to the entrance. Oh, and be careful when reaching level 10. If you land there, you might have to get to the surface anyways because there isn't always hidden stairs on that floor and there are no x spots there either. So, I guess it could be another safe zone, but don't count on anyone finding you there."

At that, Kurt found his way to an x and sailed down. A whoosh sound could be heard and the light dimming from where he had stood.

Rock shrugged, "Hmm, he's a cheerful one. Okay, I guess he laid the ground rules. Keep filling the baskets and stepping on the warm x spots until you reach the bottom, reach level 10, the baskets become full, or get tired. If you succeed in achieving that, then head to the stairs leading to the surface and wait for the rest of us. Your baskets can hold a total of 100 gems each, and there are 3 of us. So at best, we can get 300 total gems from this mine. Oh, and if I end up on level 10, with either of you with me, don't worry about the stairs unless I say to. I have the tool to find hidden stairs. That is..unless you are good at digging. Those picks I gave you will not find hidden stairs, but they will give off a spark if you hit the floor with it."

Slamming his pick to the ground, a bright spark shot up forcing the three to get some distance, where, unexpectedly, Rock felt the ground cave under him and while screaming, "Wahoo!" It was obvious what happened. He had accidentally landed on an x going down. He shouted back up, "I didn't sail very far, but now you two understand and to make it more fun, lets make it a race. The last one to reach back to the surface with their basket full wins the game!"

At that, all the girls could hear was Rock smashing more rocks for gems.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:44 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

(OOC: I WANT THIS FEATURE FOR MY KITCHEN!!!!)

(Earth is too dumb to include it or make it work. But, it is a nice feature to have in any professional restaurant where it can be a 24 hour service, like in a hotel and nobody actually has to do a thing except press buttons to what they want.)

Now at the steakhouse, Terry found Corrigan right away and told him of the situation. Corrigan told his dad that Iori was going to be super busy preparing for the new arrival and that Iori wasn't even going to be at the party this year because of it. Corrigan also mentioned that Rock and the girls had just left for the mines in the Gardens and if he hurried, he might be able to find them. So, Terry ordered a pepsi, drank it as soon as it came and was on his way to the west.

Terry was grateful that on the freeway there was no speed limit since it was always so empty at this time of night and was within the gardens within 2 minutes. He then turned on his own scouter to hopefully locate Rock, and discovered that Rock could not be found due to the fact that Rock was too far underground therefore, no signal responded.

The older Bogard was happy for one thing, he at least knew that Rock was close by in Flower bud since it was the first town to go through.

He was also lucky enough to see the sun rising and took in the wonders before heading to the mines.

When he got to the mines, he saw Kurt just coming out who told Terry that Rock is deep within the mines.

So, after thanking Kurt for the useful information, Terry turned his scouter to the underground feature, so that he'd be able to see and locate what floor Rock was at.

He found that Jinxi was closer than Rock was in the mine and so, utilizing the x spots accordingly, he was able to locate Jinxi. "Glad I found you, Jinxi," Terry said, panting for the journey was beginning to tire him.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games