Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:04 pm
Rain Yupa
Rain Yupa
"I'd personally feel better leaving as soon as tieflingly possible."

Mongooseh
Valac found Revenges use of tieflingly a bit weird

Humans can't have all the racial phrases!

Except "To err is human". They can keep that one mad

"To err is human, to be awesome is Goliath."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:27 pm
PupSage

You haven't posted in the main thread for a while. Did you want to roleplay out the goods you mentioned Kuori wanted to buy or did you just want me to just give you the price so you can deduct it from your character sheet and I'll advance the main story thread to the next day.  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:53 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage

You haven't posted in the main thread for a while. Did you want to roleplay out the goods you mentioned Kuori wanted to buy or did you just want me to just give you the price so you can deduct it from your character sheet and I'll advance the main story thread to the next day.

I have been waiting for the fast forward. Its lunch time ish since the buffet just closed and Kuori probably isn't getting that stuff until a few hours later.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:59 pm
PupSage
Kuori still wants/needs to stop by a supply store and resupply.
Rations x7
Rope 50 ft x1
Tent x2
Sunrods/everlasting torches x1

Also I want to make sure that she has a decent meal tonight and that she buys Naim and Halima a drink.

Ok, the cost for the following items is this, they are all available at the general store you saw earlier.

Tent x2, 20 gold
Hemp rope, 1 gold
Rations x7, 3.5 Gold
Everburning Torch, 50 gold.

If you want to add these items to your sheet and deduct the cost that is fine. I will be advancing the main thread to the next day tomorrow evening.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:30 pm
Now here's a question. I skimmed the last few pages and I didn't see any reference to it... was Revenge ever told of the "mysterious disappearing monster" tale?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:23 pm
Hmm, well you were outside next to the house when Twyla told the story so Revenge and Abby would have heard her talk about it yes. I imagine Revenge would have also put together it was a cover story to smuggle Petra out of the house without casting blame on her.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:21 pm
Kowsauni
"Get revenge for our captain."

Did... did those guards put out a hit on me, within earshot? eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:40 am
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
"Get revenge for our captain."

Did... did those guards put out a hit on me, within earshot? eek

No...they are talking about the the creature they think turned their captain to stone. Based on the help they had received before from Twyla, they believed her bluff about being on a mission to further pursue the creature.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:17 pm
Rain Yupa

Nice save. You were getting Abby a little worried. Once you have a chance to edit your post I'll post a response and move the thread further into the night.

I'm curious though, what campaign did you take that post previously from? Have you found yourself in this situation before?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:51 pm
I'm doing D&D 5th edition, Curse of Strahd on Saturdays. It's been on a short hiatus since most of the group (including the DM) are military and were off doing military things, but we restarted today. I was simply writing that on my fairly new phone (my first smart phone) while a map was being drawn.

It was a combination of a teeny screen, it not telling me about any typos, and not being able to pay full attention to what I was writing that worried me about any grammatical blunders. So I figured I wouldn't sweat the voice coloration and just clean it up if I had to when I got home. Which was a few minutes ago!

No, by 5e character is a female human druid, Sarissa O'Malley, so very much so not the same as Revenge. Though she's going as passive as possible and trying to be a healy druid, she's also not above blasting things with lightning before asking questions if she feels it will do ultimate good to saving the land.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:14 pm
Originally I was going to have Abby's monster form come out latter with little clues along the way for what she might be. Someone dominated here, someone losing the ability to breath there, but this just felt like the right moment to reveal herself, at least to revenge.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:54 pm
You said you're moving on without a response from me, yeah? Just so I don't hold things up.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:41 am
Rain Yupa
You said you're moving on without a response from me, yeah? Just so I don't hold things up.

I left it kind of open so I was trying to give you time to make one more response before I moved it on, in case you so desired. I'm also stalling a bit so noname can finish up his character I'm going to introduce shortly into the story.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:06 pm
Blah, I'm sick. I'll be coherent enough to post something soon, promise.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:55 pm
While I am feeling better now (they were a miserable couple of days, mostly with me laying there weighing the pros and cons of disembowling myself), I can't think of anything to write that would make the scene end on a better note than it has with the latest one, so I will opt out of posting anything more. I might do a summary finish at the start of the next post I do, but that's about it.

Ms. Fish, the art you did for Halima's metamorphosized form was very well done! Very haunting 3nodding  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games