Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

noah then called out to bens father " please dont break anything else the door was bad enough " it was at this time that raven was reaching out to vlad seeing this noah smiled and handed raven to his father " here daddy he wants his grandpa to hold him

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

vlad had shook his head at how wolfgang was acting he would have thought he had gotten over it by now when he was handed raven he smiled at the child he could see alot of noah in his bringing him close to study him more he didnt notice the small hands grip his hair until it was being pulled like crazy making his head lurch forward which made him laugh " oh so young at yet so strong he will be a force to be recon with soon " his smile then left a he turned to benjamin with a scowl handing raven gently back to noah " so you are the one who got my little boy pregnant huh " he then scoffed " what he sees in you i don't know even more if your anything like your father all i see is a little pretty boy wo thinks he is all big and bad because he is a certain race actually you remind just of him back when he was younger so arrogant acting like he was better then anyone else since he can beat up on human and could play with a bunch of mindless animals like he was a good i see it in your eyes boy you are just like him or will be worse " he was looking at him like he was garbage noah and towa both not saying anything there faces neutral knowing what there father was doing they had seen it before and all have failed they hoped benjamin would pass

( the test being will he stand up for himself or not just because vlad is the first and most powerful vampire )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:36 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Looks up at Vlad "You don't even know me nor my bloodline, I am a good person I work for my tuition money in a manor doing all the grounds gardening and fix ups along with killing hunters hell I even saved Noah from hunters after he accidentally broke my arm because I love him more then life itself also for the record I am half human!" his eyes flash gold in rage "I was rejected by my pack hell the even tried to kill me but I never gave up!"

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Jumps down infront of Vlad "You can insult me all you like but do you ever speak to my son like he's common trash!"

Vampires are the scum of this world while wolves are superior to them

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )
both the twins shot each other a smile and did a lttle cheer

vlad have a smile that was followed by big laughter vlad then patted benjamin on the back " oh my never mind not even your father would have the balls to talk to me like that at your age you all right kid though " he then grabbed ben by the colar and brought him in to whisper in his ear " you ever hurt either one of my children i wont kill you i will make your suffering last for eternity " now sounding demonic and he turned to wolfgang and did what noah did to ben alot flicked him on his forhead " oh calm yourself wolfgang i besides i could have done worse then that and oyu know it " he then clapped his hands " so benjamin would you mind waching over the baby for awhile wish to go hunt with my children and see how much they improved " while ruffling both of the twins hair who grumbled trying to fix it causeing him to role his eyes " i swear you two can be worse then your mother when it comes to her hair "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:01 pm

User Image

Nods as he gently takes Raven into his arms from Noah lightly kissing Noah's and towa's cheeks "that will not be a problem sir also when you get back my father will explain his recent behavior" glares at his father till he sniffed the air ducking as a silver arrow hits the tree behind him "hunters again when will they learn?" Looks at Noah and towa smiling "I'll have dinner ready when you all get back I am making medium rare steak with homemade mashed potatoes with a touch of deer blood and pairing it with a nice mint tea" walks towards the tree ripping the arrow out then walks into the cabin humming

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Rubs his head "F*cking Jack a**" walks into the house

RE  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image

a few hours later they all came back towa and noah with wide grins as there father patted there heads

vlad had a proud smile on his face " good job you two you both surprised me with how well you work together i say given sometime and you have more exspreince if you are working together you wil give your old man a run for his money"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:19 pm

User Image

Sets the table with the tea set as Raven gnawed on a raw steak his tiny fangs draining the blood out "that's my pup" he smiled as his wolf ears and tail showed with happiness

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Sits on the couch reading a garden book as he takes a sip of his cup of wine

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image
noah moved over to where raven was kissing his cheek " oh you look so cute little raven " he said while said baby reach out his hand to noah who gladly picked him up sending benjamin a small smile and a nod of thanks

vlad ahad silently walked behind wolfgang and saw what he was reading and rolled his eyes " you still are reading these as much as you did i thought you be a gardening master by now "

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm

User Image

Smiles at Noah as he arranged the food on the plates humming Beethoven's 5th

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Sets the book down while he swirled his wine in the glass then tossed it into Vlad's face "says the sucker that promised I would never see his ugly mug after college was over" glares at vlad

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image
noah who saw that happen forze a sense of dread filled him " oh no why did he do that so many of my things are about to get broken and how did he find my wine in the first place i was saving that " he cried out sadly

vlad calmly wiped the wine of his face then grabbed wolfgangs classes off of his face tossing them to towa who caught them then vlad grabbed the back of wolfgangs head and smashed it thru the coffee table then picked him up and threw him outside following " we are going to settle this you obviously have something you need to say so say it the best way possible thru battle  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:38 pm

User Image

"I am making a new coffee table tomorrow and my father's nose is sharp remember" looks at Noah and towa "so when do I stop them?"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Coughs slightly spitting out some blood as he stood up cracking his knuckles "gladly" removes his shirt so it would not get ruined

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:44 pm
vlad took off his cape as well it was high quality damn it " prepare yourself pup hope you havent been slacking off these years " he then chareged at him with only half speed which unless you had a the eyes of a powerfull werewolf or powerfull vampire you couldldnt track it getting in striking distance he threw a uppercut at wolfgangs gut followed by a right hook to his head

the twins gave him a look like he asked should a human fight a hundred bears at once  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:55 pm

User Image

"I've fought my kind before Noah and towa so please don't give me that look" hisses slightly "that is going to leave a bruise"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

Moved back holding his jaw spitting out a tooth growling as he ran at Vlad kicks him straight in the chest making him slam into a tree "Slacking no even when I raised sons of my own and my problem is you for violating me nineteen years ago in college!" charged at Vlad again punching him in the jaw

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:00 pm
vlads face didnt even move when it was punched " violate you i didnt do anyhting you didnt want and you know that "he then grabbed the arm and pulled him slaming his knee into his gut then headbutting him and walked passed him while he was dazed then turned to face him again " you need to take this more serious we both know you stand no chance what so ever of even hurting me in that form " his voice emotionless  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:06 pm

User Image

His eyes widen "whoa whoa stop this right now both of you!" hears his father growl at him "Shut up and stop acting like a brat dad the truth now or so help me god I will bite down on your throat and not let go till your body stops shaking!"

Wolfgang Moon Cleft

User Image

His eyes widen at his son then looks down sighing "alright alright I'll tell you about my youth with count ula here" rubs his neck

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:15 pm
both twins groaned when it was stopped holding flags that said go daddy even raven had a little flag in his hand that had vlads face on it
and like the twins vlad also groaned " damn it brat why you steping in this is the best way to solve your problems when you've known someone as long as we have not only that you stopped it right when it was geting good " he groaned " go ahead and tell him our history pup ill cut in every-time you tell a lie plus add a little bit more info"  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games