Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:05 am
Pesty Elf
AstroZeek

They look amazing, when she is ready to sell them pls send me a link.

I'll tell her. biggrin

I'm going to turn them into paperweights & sell them throughout Europe.

Oh s**t! - did I just give away my plan? ninja

lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 pm
AstroZeek
Pesty Elf
AstroZeek

They look amazing, when she is ready to sell them pls send me a link.

I'll tell her. biggrin

I'm going to turn them into paperweights & sell them throughout Europe.

Oh s**t! - did I just give away my plan? ninja

lol

I'll never tell her. biggrin  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:31 pm
...Hello everyone I am new here I was sent to the Pesty`s Xmas BG Giveaway Extravaganza page by an acquaintance and thought I would stop by the guild since I wanted to chat and help if possible... yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:34 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
...Hello everyone I am new here I was sent to the Pesty`s Xmas BG Giveaway Extravaganza page by an acquaintance and thought I would stop by the guild since I wanted to chat and help if possible... yum_puddi

Welcome to the guild! blaugh Sorry didn't get around to greeting you sooner. gonk

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:45 am
MimiThePiggyOrc

Welcome to our humble abode. =)
I sent a TY note to Esme, for sending you this way. We have LOTS of nice folks here with us. Well, actually, they're ALL nice!
Just a word of caution.... keep the beer away from Horace, and keep small furry pets away from Nid, and everything should go just fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:50 am
Nidorous

You've been productive! emotion_yatta Nice. I should pick up a book, but ugh...first I gotta find something I am in the mood to read.

Yeah have a fan at the desk, pushing hot air around. Only a little helpful.
Hopefully the storms will bring cooler weather your way. And only cooler weather.

You'd think people would have thought of that to start with, hm? Oh, we'll see how the countries with hotter climates are handling this. Oh, they're screwed too? Guess hot weather is out.

D'oh! Sorry for getting you yelled at, and sorry grandpa! gonk Just doesn't seem like it would be open long enough to be useful at all. Wow, it is a cool looking flower. Hope who ever filmed it was just able to leave their phone in place and not stand there and wait on the flower to open. rofl

Oh, dad got off easy then! He should be grateful.
Was sure mom would be leading him around by the ear and making him clean everything with a toothbrush.

Twin came home? emotion_yatta That's good news.

See, people saying that, I have to wonder why. I guess so they don't have to worry about it later. But would chalk it up similar to buying a new gaming console at release, there is always unanticipated s**t that happens, that's why you never buy things like that at release. Would say the same for a virus, especially a mutating one that isn't our friend. gonk Don't buy into early reports, they're just pulling estimations and assumptions out of their butts, even if it is mostly educated ones from CDC and WHO...still estimations.

Heard talk of a vaccine, but not buying into it. This thing is mutating too much too quick to completely block. And if it infect someone with antibodies and picks those up in it's mutation...we're all really screwed. gonk Would rather they try to knock it out for the long run and keep things closed down. But, y'know...people. Why would they listen to anything?

Sadly can't see videos from there, think it's my browser not liking their format. But I have seen both sides in this lately. You have the people trying to prove a point, peacefully. Then you have the ones with no common sense taking advantage of the chaos to get free crap, and an elderly retired cop that was a person of color gets shot over a damn TV! WTF? gonk

Truth
America the s**t show Love all the contradictions.
And I have to hand it to the protesters here. Feel bad they were stuck there for 4 hours

I've heard talk of him trying to control the media ( the social kind ) because they're calling him out on his s**t. rofl Now he's butt hurt about being fact checked on his favo--wait, FORMER favorite media platform, and is trying to limit what those places can do with their sites.

....Only good thing I can think of to say, is his approval ratings are tanking from what I hear, thankfully. Maybe we wont be stuck with a cheeto. Or may something or someone wipe him out before then. ( Figurative or literal, either way should work. ) be it information or a bullet. emotion_kirakira
Good news is, Anon is back again. emotion_yatta I had been wondering when they'd show up again.

And you can push your's back. It is your right to keep her off your property.

I envy you, you're still semi-locked down, where as this friday more s**t is opening here. gonk
Sad that you cant get your sandwich, but a government looking out for the well being of it's people is more important.

Oh yes, on pizza. emotion_omnomnom They go well on that too. But if you get brave one day, try it with pizza. whee

Could be a good way to teach now that you mention it.

hiyawan ng mga bata => Shark bait

nakakainis na manok => Donald Trump

Maingay na aso = > Melania Trump

maingay na asno mga kambing = > Trump's children

emotion_kirakira ( if I butchered any of that; sorry! Google translate's fault! gonk )

Extra loaded with butter that you'll float on water and never get wet type of popcorn? emotion_omnomnom

I'm almost done with all her books. 3nodding Gonna decide what to read next after this series.

Ack! that sucks. I wonder if putting ice in front of it would actually help. I've been wanting to do that here too when it gets too hot. IKR? so far no rain but it has been cloudy. hoping it will rain tonight because it's been hot.

I dont know why they didn't think of that. I'd have the same thought at the beginning because Italy, S.Korea, China, Canada were the one's that were really in the news and all these countries were in winter time. BUT then the Middle East reported cases. Other Asian tropical countries reported cases. So yeah, threw that idea out of the window.

Ahahaha It's fine. It was a funny conversation even if I did get a mild scolding. lol I think they used a dslr maybe? idk but pretty sure they just left it on a stand or something. Not much movement and a good take. definitely not filmed by hand.

rofl It was really funny though. And he did have to grovel for a few days. 3nodding still glad he didnt feed us funny things after. unless he did and we didnt know anymore. *shrugs*

Yes but she's in isolation. Technically living inside the master bedroom (parents sleeping in another room atm) because it has its own bathroom. If I wanna talk to her still have to use social media. or scream. lol I'd be outside her room by the stairs. lol or at the terrace so we could see each other too while talking or I'll be in the garden and she'll be looking out the window. lol Our neighbors probably are mad at us now. lol Beats all the screaming of the neighbor's kids though. Actual conversations > Their screaming. rofl

I guess because it's how it should usually work. you get sick. you get immune. BUT covid19 isn't one of those things. Yeah. Heard the damn thing mutated again but it's weird because there's one that's getting weak and another getting stronger/weirder, depends on the country.

Ah because economy. this is the biggest reason so far as to why cities are opening up. I get it really but the risk is still to great. and really what's the point if we're all going to die if people don't follow protocols.

They've even shot homeless people who weren't really protesting but couldn't go anywhere else and you know were just there. like seriously, wtf. Heard someone also died because of tear gas and a lot of protesters disappearing.

He's a spoiled brat and bully with power. He wants to mould people into the same way he's thinking/acting. He is disgusting. Somewhat the same with our president on here too. He's trying to pass a bill that's supposed to be Anti-terror bill somewhat like your cheeto but it's gonna strip a lot of Human Rights.

Dont be envious of me because they're opening everything up on the 15. it will be lifted soon. Right now, the "joke" is the whole country is going to be like that show Survivor. Everyone will be out and about and we'll see who survives this sh*t show.

If we can get pizza and actually find that too. I will try it. 3nodding

I was laughing when I read those. 3nodding Donald Trump would be better of as pwet ng manok (chicken butt) though. lol You notice how their butts are always opening and closing- he's like that. and that's where all the sh*t comes out. Kinda confused with Trump's children but I guess google did butcher it a bit. Maingay na aso at mga kambing would have been the correct one. 3nodding

Ew no. ahaha Too much butter is bad.

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:52 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Welcome! also, pretty outfit/avi! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:03 am
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc

Welcome to the guild! blaugh Sorry didn't get around to greeting you sooner. gonk

...Thanks so much for the welcome! I completely understand, greetings are nice regardless of when they arrive lol yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:05 am
Pesty Elf
MimiThePiggyOrc

I sent a TY note to Esme, for sending you this way. We have LOTS of nice folks here with us. Well, actually, they're ALL nice!
Just a word of caution.... keep the beer away from Horace, and keep small furry pets away from Nid, and everything should go just fine.
...Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope your doing well in these trying times! I will be sure to remember your advice. yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:08 am
Pixitella
MimiThePiggyOrc
Welcome! also, pretty outfit/avi! emotion_kirakira
...Thanks! your avi/outfit is cute/playful as well! yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:33 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Pesty Elf
MimiThePiggyOrc

...Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope your doing well in these trying times! I will be sure to remember your advice. yum_puddi

TY for the nice gift! heart
Yes, I'm doing fine. Have been working daily as usual. I work retail, so am considered "essential". (whatta joke)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:34 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc

...Thanks so much for the welcome! I completely understand, greetings are nice regardless of when they arrive lol yum_puddi

Does it matter the form of greeting too? Chewing on someone in some countries is a form of greeting too. emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:47 am
Pesty Elf
MimiThePiggyOrc
Pesty Elf
MimiThePiggyOrc

TY for the nice gift! heart
Yes, I'm doing fine. Have been working daily as usual. I work retail, so am considered "essential". (whatta joke)
...NP Hope you enjoy! I like looking through peoples wishlist when I have free gold or items I do not want or need... Glad to hear you are doing well the stress level in the US is at an all time high so there is a lot of negative news going around which can really bum people out, so I always hope for the best especially for peoples mental state. I laughed when I first heard the term "essential" since retail workers have never been considered important when actually the US runs so heavily on retail and stores. I am hoping that people realize how important retail/ food services are and start giving them more respect and a higher pay. Personally I work freelance/commission so I am not on the front lines during this pandemic which is good for me since I have a compromised immune system. yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:52 am
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc

Does it matter the form of greeting too? Chewing on someone in some countries is a form of greeting too. emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom
Not at all! All greetings are forms of conveying to someone that you are noticed by a party and that they want to welcome you to stay. How are you doing? You look like your ready to chop down a whole forest lol yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:03 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
...NP Hope you enjoy! I like looking through peoples wishlist when I have free gold or items I do not want or need... Glad to hear you are doing well the stress level in the US is at an all time high so there is a lot of negative news going around which can really bum people out, so I always hope for the best especially for peoples mental state. I laughed when I first heard the term "essential" since retail workers have never been considered important when actually the US runs so heavily on retail and stores. I am hoping that people realize how important retail/ food services are and start giving them more respect and a higher pay. Personally I work freelance/commission so I am not on the front lines during this pandemic which is good for me since I have a compromised immune system. yum_puddi

I was on some heavy duty steroids for an allergic reaction, so was off work for almost 3 weeks. It was a nice change of pace.... even while feeling miserable with poison ivy. biggrin
I work for a big box home improvement store, a very greedy corporation. We've remained open the whole time, we have longer work days to compensate for half of our staff being out, it's not unusual to be scheduled up to 10 days in a row occasionally, all while wearing a polyester (plastic) vest in a building with insufficient A/C and wearing a mask.
Customers are inconsiderate and ungrateful. During the period when told to remain home unless they had to have an essential item, they were in our store buying decking material and mulch. So, I'm not seeing the respect, nor will we be seeing any raise. emotion_donotwant

(sorry for that rant)  
--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games