Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:39 pm
Maybe we should post Fail, with the Fail part visible after every "I just don't get it" post. Maybe these people don't want to get it.

It would be easier than having to think of a new way to gripe about it.

What bugs me are the pictures. Why are they posting
scream pictures? scream  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:31 pm
arrow I know Harbone why must there be pictures of their failure in addition to their already blatant failure it's like adding insult to injury here and i agree let us try posting a visible Fail under the offending posts it might amuse us ninja trying the arrow thing again probably won't work still  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Trixta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:45 pm
Lil Brat
I Ceymore Ratz
What is it about young kids, that makes them want to keep the old people from having fun. I was just asked by one of my friends to not play guild games and to behave like an old person.
Slap that damn youngster upside his sorry head. evil

Like yeah! Smack 'em a couple of times just so they'll remember why you're better.

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:13 pm
sweatdrop  

QuestionableMeatProducts

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:32 pm
No, I'm sorry, Yamato1, it was a valiant and insightful try, but it still amounts to a FAIL gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Love the visible fail idea Harbone  

Mayumi_Yuy

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:16 pm
Some new people get it most don't. I fear we may soon see the death of this thread, I blame the event, I'm done fighting now just for the jack items.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Corbin Noir

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Gaaah! You have no appreciation for classic Doctor Who and that last post was either pure wind-up juice or arrow epic fail. xp

I think Epic Fail is funnier, obviously.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:08 am
*sneezes*  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:29 pm
-caugh CTRL + A caugh-

<.< ...I'm getting rather sick of the FAIL!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:35 pm
I think they're winding us up, most definately.
Although the ctrl+A was
full of win. mrgreen  

Harbone
Crew

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:30 pm
A Horse, A Chicken & A Harley:

On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play together.

One day the two were playing, when the horse fell into a bog and began to sink. Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor. Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's
new Harley. Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of rope the chicken tossed to him. After tying the other end to the rear fender of the farmer's bike, the chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful bike, rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented: Best Buddies, Best Pals.

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life! The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle. Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his hangy-down thingy and he would then lift him out of the pit.

The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story?

(yep, you betcha, there is a moral!)

When You're Hung Like A Horse, You Don't Need A Harley to Pick Up Chicks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:18 am
Wow that was bad but still very funny Lil-Jo. Maybe fr34x0r's post will be enough to get them to realize they hilarity(sp) of your post. rofl  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 pm
Filia_Nox
Wow that was bad but still very funny Lil-Jo. Maybe fr34x0r's post will be enough to get them to realize they hilarity(sp) of your post. rofl

People do not know how to use a 4 way stop... you can tell them exactly how, and as soon as they get to one, it's gone...
This post is the same... show someone, give them strong hints... when they get here... no idea what is going on.

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games