Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:31 pm
Dhalgren walked along, his hands gripped into fists trying to will away his hunger. I haven't eaten any meat... since we ere at the inn... he thought to himself. e reached into his belt pouch, and brought out a small gnarled beef bone hat he started to chew on. Usually it staved off his hunger for a bit, but it made him hungrier. The effects of being near a moon day was starting to show. usually Dhalgren was passive and calm on a moon day, but since he hadn't been eating properly, he wasn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:33 pm
Ayu caught up with Dhalgren and put her hand on his shoulder. "Hey Dhalgren. Are you ok?"  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:37 pm
Dhalgren looked at her a hungry look in his eyes. "Food?" he asked, voice somewhat muffled by the bone in his mouth. He was fighting not to change to his other form.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:40 pm
"Daiki and I could find you meat?" She smiled and Daiki nodded.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:42 pm
Dhalgren nodded. Clenching his fists together harder, the iron links cutting into his palms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:44 pm
Daiki and Ayu ran off with inhuman speed. They sat there in the forest and shot a dear the came back and gave it to Dhalgren. "You have to cook it."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:37 pm
Dhalgren switched to his wolf form in a blink of an eye, and instantly started to mow down on the deer. After wolfing down a few bites of raw meat hungrily he looked up, and growled at Ayu and Daiki. "Mine." he growled out, and continued to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:29 pm
Ayu shook her head and walked away with Daiki. "Carnivores..." She growled.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:54 pm
Kyoht finished eating the deer, and laid down next to the mostly eaten carcass full. I knew I should have brought the herb on this trip. I wonder if Elves carry it? they seem to like trees and leaves a lot... he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:05 pm
Ayu sighed as she sat down. Daiki sighed and leaned against a tree. "This is crazy."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:10 pm
Dhalgren sighed. This mission is probably going to kill us all... I wonder if the emperor gave it to me because he wanted me dead? Dhalgren wondered. And I wonder why those elves are so good at hunting if they don't eat meat? Seems kind of odd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:19 pm
Ayu fell asleep and leaned on Daiki. Daiki sighed and fell asleep too.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:23 pm
Dhalgen paced back and forth, wondering to himslef why he was chosen for the mission. Surely there are better choices... I bet he wants me dead. The last one Iron Paw eh? Maybe that's why he sent along an assassin...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:56 pm
"You shouldn't think about things like that Dhalgren." Ayu yawned and cuddled up against Daiki so she would be warm. Daiki had this ******** look on his face.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:16 pm
Dhalgren gave Daiki a wolfish grin, bemused at the expression on Daiki's face. "Yeah, but if I don't think about things like that, I might be screwed." He replied a little darkly.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff