Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:16 pm
(( XD ))

Zack was at the point where he was going tempted to smack this stranger upside the back of the head. How did he not know what a fallen angel was? "Yes! A 'Fallen' Angel! You know...Where angels do sinfull acts...God!" He said. He sighed in annoyance and lowered his head. This guy was going to bring him trouble he figured.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:22 pm
Lufu stared at him a suprise. The Fallen Angel, as he had named himself, seemed to be angry. All he had done was ask a question... sheesh. He wasn't sure that this new universe was all that amazing after all, if people got upset so easily...
He sighed and went to apologize. "Did I say something wrong? If so, I'm sorry. I'm rather new here you see..."  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:31 pm
Zack sighed and shook his head. "You have a lot to learn kid...a LOT to learn..." He said putting a hand to his foreahed. There was a silence between them for a while. He pushed off the wall and looked at Lufu. "would you like to go to a place a little more private area to talk?" Zack honestly never liked crowds or the streets even though he was a master theif.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:35 pm
Lufu brightened up a bit. "Alright. Where to?" This guy didn't seem so bad after all, maybe he had just caught him at a bad time or something. At any rate, he was pleased that the Angel wasn't as upset as he had seemed at first...  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:42 pm
Zack grinned a little but this wasnt your average good grin. It was more sly and twisted. He stepped forward stretching his wing and grabbed his hand quickly and jumped into the air. He flew high above the town as fast as he could. He did as many ariel tricks as he could and landed ontop of a cathidral roof. He set the stranger down and ran his fingers through his hair. "Here..." He said calmly, like nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:50 pm
Lufu dusted himself off and looked around. "Wow, what a view you get from up here!" he exclaimed, looking out across the city to the distant open fields and hills beyond. After taking in the sight, he sat down on the roof and looked at Zack expectantly. "Well, we're here now, so what was it you wanted to talk with me about?" His face showed no suprise or shock at the wild flight they had taken, except a faint smile that was barely discernable.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:56 pm
Zack looked down blankly at him. "Whats your buisness here." He said plain out. He knew Strike was just out to explore and found a new love. Tiger wanted training in become a master theif like himself. But this new stranger...he was hard to read. Though he had a great trained eye. He flapped his wings once and folded them back so they didnt show off.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:02 pm
Tiger had watched but could only pick out the words "fallen angel" and thaough about them in confusion. "what is a fallen angel? whats a angel? strange words, new words, cool words and fool words, and barely any i understand" shakes her head and leaves to practice and let Zack talk  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:07 pm
Lufu seemed confused. "My business here?" he thought for a moment, then said: "I guess you could say that my "business," as you put it, is as of yet unknown. I honestly don't know why I'm here, but I'm here nonetheless, so I try to spend my time in a beneficial manner." He looked calmly at Zack, his eyes gleaming oddly in the dim light. "What about you? What kind of things do you do here?" His tone was not accusatory or sarcastic, simply curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:09 pm
Zack didnt respond for a while. He looked up a bit annoyed by the last question. He had given away to three people already about his occupation. This wasnt sitting too well for him. "Im a theif. The master theif of England." He leaned down and spoke again. "thats where your are...England." Zack straighted and looked around. "Now...If you speak a word of this to anyone I will kill you with no hesitation. Do I make myself clear?"

((BRB))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:21 pm
Lufu looked at him with mild amusement. "There's no need to resort to threats, a polite request would've worked just fine." He chuckled. "So this place is England... and you're the Master Theif of England. Do they know that?" he asked, motioning to the people who walked the streets below. He paused a moment, then said: "I doubt it, that would make your lifestyle a bit hard... silly question." He smiled amiably and stood up, gazing around once more. "Is that what you wanted to talk about? OR was there anything else?" he asked, moving to the edge of the roof and looking down at the ground far below.

((okay))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:28 pm
"no that was not it. But whatever...My question is where have you been? meaning how do YOU not know what a fallen angel is. Its very well known. Of course no one knows im a theif...Thats a good thing. I do live in a mansion almost as great as the church by the cathidral...now that church is big. But You...You look strange and how could you not know what i am. Most people hate me because they know im fallen..."

((back))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:32 pm
Tiger decides not to practice and goes and starts reading her black book "how much does he know about me... hopefully not... kay, he didnt get to that part thats good if he knew, he might... na, but still..." Tiger has a million thoughts going through her head at once and unable to stay on one thought she decides to go to a bookstore, but not the sameone as last time, a different one with more books on things that no one really believed in, that will be the store she finally makes this plan and sets out to find this store  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:42 pm
Lufu turned, still standing at the edge of the roof, and regarded Zack calmly for a moment before stepping backward off the roof. He did not fall, but stood there on what appeared to be this air, a light breeze tugging gently at his clothes and hair. "I wasn't kidding when I said I was new here," he said calmly, "I don't even know where HERE is. As for where I've been, I've been on Arret, which is the world I call home." He stepped back onto the roof and looked at Zack, his normal contented expression in place once more. "So that's what you wanted to ask me then..."  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:47 pm
Zack restrained his jaw from dropping. He was deffinatly someone he couldnt figure out. He too stopped onto the ledge and looked down. Zack spred his wings and flapped once. "nothing. You may go anywhere you please...He watched as a man ran out of the resteraunt near by yelling at people as they walked by. He could only make out words like "fooled" "decieved" and other such words. He chuckled and flew off. He turned and looked at Lufu. "Zacks my name by the way."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games