Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Lala Kain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:01 pm
Miraiya crossed the street and entered the store. The store owner glared at her like he would any teenager who enters his store.
Miraiya checked how much change she had left from the someone she pick pocketed from a while back.
Don't want to look too suspiciouse.
Browsing through the stocks, Miraiya carefully possition just out of site of the survelance she noticed when she sweaped the store.
She slipped a pack of beef jerky, something edible but she didn't bother identifieing.
The she picked the cheapest chocolate bar and went to pay for it.

With the food she took and the chocolate bar she payed for, Miraiya left the shop satisfied.
Hm....I feel like I need to go somewhere....where? Oh well, I'll just leave this city for now.
Miraiya made her way towards the border of the city. Letting her legs carry her. Twice she almost got hit by a car.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:28 pm
"They're not just experiments," Draconus shouts angrily, "They're humans that you mutated in your desire to play 'God'! You shouldn't even want to play 'God'! The church and science were once like oil and water!" The young man suddenly falls to the ground, unconcious. A faint whisper can be heard by all, saying "His anger is dangerous. We can't risk having him enraged like that again." This is answered by another voice replying, "Well then, I guess you should learn when to keep your mouth shut."  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:28 pm
Ty jumps to her feet looking around warily. “Who are you? Where are you, to weak to face your failed experiments?” Tigers pupils grow larger as she talks, like a cat. “Come on, I want to play!” Her tail twitches angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:19 pm
Mia changed her focus to Draconus who was lying on the ground. Mia knelt down beside him and shook him lightly. "Draconus? Come on, you've got to get up!"  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:59 pm
The young man opens his eyes, and hear's a woman's voice calling for someone named Draconus. Suddenly he realizes that she means him, and says, sounding confused, "Why are you calling me Draconus? My name's Darek. I was lost in the forest when..." His voice trails off as he looks around. "Oh God!" he says, terror in his voice as he gets up, "They brought me back! They're going to do more! They weren't satisfied with what they did!" For the first time since regaining consciousness, Darek notices the blade at his side, and draws it. "Come get me you bastards! You won't have such an easy go of it this time!" he shouts.

A voice shouts from the distance, although not seeming to shout at anyone near Darek, or Darek himself, "Damn it! Now look what you've done! He remebers everything!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:20 pm
Miraiya walks into a forest. "I didn't know this was here before..."
She felt a wierd stiring within her, faint, but it's still there.
Miraiya's eyes glazed over and visions appeared to her.

She opens her eyes and sees blobs bustling about her.
Hm? Who's there...?......... Hello!? Why can't you hear me!?
Miraiya treis to move but she couldn't.
Her body felt...numb and useless. Feeling terror build inside her.
Willing herself to scream but couldn't....

Miraiya snapped out of her trance to find herself deep in the forest.
She kept scrambling through the forest until she came upon a clearing.
"There was a fight here...wait. How do I know that?! There's no proof of a fight so how do you know that."
She was scared to be here. Miraiya felt the evil lurking around.
She kept moving forwards. Glad to leave the clearing.  

Lala Kain

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:14 pm
((I'll be gone for tomorrow....so Rp for me if need be okay or drag me along...??))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:15 pm
Tiger stares at him shocked. "I... I might be someone else?" She listens to the other voices then snaps her head in that direction as she starts turning into a doberman.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:05 pm
Mia looked at him. "Not.....Draconus? But...." Mia turned her head toward the voice then back to Draconus or......Darek. "Remembered? Does that mean that maybe we've been introducing ourselves as someone else? So....I'm not Mia? So what will happen when everyone sees me and I start introducing myself as someone else? I don't want to....I can't." Mia sat down and shadows rose up around her to shield her from the eyes of everyone in the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:19 pm
"See the confusion your experiments have caused!" Darek shouts, "See the grief you cause your victims! I may not know who she is, or how I got back here, but I know she's suffered through what I've suffered through, although perhaps not exactly the same. I'll stand by her, and the rest of these people who seemed worried about me. Your victims are uniting, as you should have known they would. Show yourselves, cowards!" The young man shifts into a position that will allow him to easily fight anyone who walks out of the shadows, holding the sword as if he had years of training, instead of the dangerous lack of experience he had show earlier.  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:20 pm
Tiger suddenly falls on her but, staring. She starts turning into herself, but her ears and tail are gone. "Im..." she stares for a minute. "Ayu. Who was the youngest expirament? It wasn't me, was it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:09 pm
((I"M sorry...and i hate to ask this...but what has happened so far?? I read the posts...but i'm kind confused....care to enlighten me on what happened? PLease??))  

CrimsonxXxSolace

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:02 pm
lilipepper
((I"M sorry...and i hate to ask this...but what has happened so far?? I read the posts...but i'm kind confused....care to enlighten me on what happened? PLease??))
(My character passed out and when he woke up he remembered everything about his past and the experiments, but forgot who you guys are.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:37 pm
((LOL...i like that...LOL...))

Rosie didn't say anything, she didn't know what to say. She wasn't even sure if any of the scientists were really there or that they would be listening, she just wanted her past. She glanced around hopelessly and waited. She felt soo weak, always waiting to follow someone, but she couldn't bring herself to say or do anything...

CrimsonxXxSolace

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:36 pm
"Cowards," Darek says quietly, sheathing his blade. He walks into the shadows a few steps, nearly disappearing due to his black clothing and black hair. Suddenly, the dark area is illuminated. Rows of filing cabinets fill the room, except for where there are some tables and chairs, obviously meant for the scientist to sit down while reviewing a certain experiment's file. Shadows fill the corners of the room, and cling to the edges of the filing cabinets. "Well, if nothing else I bought enough time for me to find the light switch," he calls out with a laugh.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games