Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:47 pm
Mia ran towards the window, wondering who that lady was. Mia turned back to Ty.

"Ok, time to go." Mia limbed onto the windowsill and sat there for a while, looking down at the flowers that were going to catch her. Mia gulped and pushed herself off the windowsill with her hands. Mia landed with a bump on the flowers and stared up at the window.

"Ok! Ty, it's your turn!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:08 pm
Marcus shakily walks toward Mia, pain shooting through his leg with every step, but his staff holding him up. When he finally reaches her he says, "Let's hope your landing was better than mine."  

CainZeros

flamered1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:09 am
Terina looked at the girl and then at the Others...."Ummmm....hi...my names terina...I ve been...kind of watching you....But dont call me stalker...i just wanted to help, but...i was jut a bit to...to shy.." Terina said
hovering in the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:35 pm
Tiger jumps with her fur rippleing turning into owl wings as she catches herself and swoops around the newcomer a few times before landing on Mia's shoulder lightly. "Smells different..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:14 pm
Mia looked at Terina. "Well, welcome Terina, but we're kind of in a hurry so follow us."
Mia bounced off the flower. "Oh, and Marcus, don't push yourself too hard." Mia made the flower slowly go back into the ground. "Ayu, lead the way."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:42 pm
"Well," Marcus says, "Unless you've got another way for me to get around there's not much else I can do. Why'd I have to land between the damn flowers?" He looks up at Terina, "Think you'd be able to carry me?"  

CainZeros

flamered1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:46 pm
Looking at him, he seeming to look light anough, "I belive i can, just wait, one minute," she said before screaming as her wings enlarged anough, she grabbed some rope, "Ok woudl you rather sit on my back, im strong anough for that, or would you rather, be starpped to be stomache so that it allows me to freely fly" she said smiling giving him either choice  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:11 pm
"I fear speed will have to take priority over comfort," Marcus says, "And as such, I will fly bound to your stomach." The young mage limps over to Terina, leaning heavily on his staff.  

CainZeros

flamered1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:47 am
Landing on the ground, behind marcus, she ties his back to her stomache securly, "You should be ok Now" she said, kicking off the ground and flying to make sure she can still fly, she then stopped dived down slightly and then hovered, "So...do you feel safe..or not...and dont worry i wont do any funny tricks" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:16 pm
Tiger jumps into the air, but then lands, turning into a wolf again. She looks over the stranger and growls quietly, then lopes off ahead.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:50 pm
"Uuuuhhhh, well ok! Let's get going. That lady probably alerted the whole castle already." Mia started running towards Ty, trying hard to keep up with her in her wolf form.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:09 pm
"I feel safer than I would trying to limp away from the highly trained knights in the building I jumped out of," Marcus says, "Speaking of which, we should probably get going."  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:08 pm
Mia looked back at the window which she had jumped out of and saw the comander. She had finally broken through the door and was looking out the window.

"Uh oh."

The lady gasped when she saw Mia's face and started yelling at her.

"You!!! I can't believe I let filth like you get away from me! Don't think you've gotten away yet! I WILL have my way!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:07 am
Turning back, to look at the place he was talking about terina, nticed a women screaming, "I think your right she said, flappign herw ings she flys upward, a bit, before, flying forward, "So...what are your plans Now" she said, looking at everyone in her eys veiw.  

flamered1

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:52 pm
Tiger barks and runs into the trees, disappearing from view. She pops her head out and barks before disappearing again.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games