Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:54 am
PrettyBoi18
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
Sha sprints past the drifter with his sickle and chain in hand. He leaps into the trees and follows the Werewolf'Keely I'll save you' he thinks to himself as he jumps from limb to limb
Jack turns around."Not you agin."he says as he tackles Sha."looks like I'm going to eat like king."He said ashe bit Sha on the neck.
"You Son of a B***ch!!! GET OFF ME!!!"he kicked him off staggering to his feet,blood draining from the wound on his neck heswung his chain ferociously"You really don't want to piss me off...."Sha glared.
Jack luaghed."Your kidding right?If I hadn't called that golem off you would be dead."Ha said as he spewed fire ar Sha."Oh and little elf.....I WILL USE YOUR BONES TO PICK THE SCRAPS OF YOUR FLESH FROM MY TEETH!"he said turning to the elf.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:55 am
When the gwee popped up from behind her, it squealed and covered my eyes with its tail while covering its own eyes with its hands. "it's ok Gwee, we wont get hurt..." Hikaru slowly walked away trying not to heard... Then she started running. She reached the creek where she once was and stayed there.  

iWasabi

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:56 am
Sha looks up suddenly seeing Keely safe but a little shaky he breathes a sigh of relief. 'Now to deal with this hair ball!' he thought to himself before randomly sucker punching the Werewolf in the jaw and making a run for Keely. Sha quickly took to the trees leaping and avoiding jagged branches."Keely!!"Sha yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:57 am
khaseyjhean
When the gwee popped up from behind her, it squealed and covered my eyes with its tail while covering its own eyes with its hands. "it's ok Gwee, we wont get hurt..." Hikaru slowly walked away trying not to heard... Then she started running. She reached the creek where she once was and stayed there.
Jack turned and shot a stream of fire at the rabbit."Where do yuo think your going huh?"He asked creating a fire wall around her  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:00 am
"Sha she reached her hands out to him as he approached her closer and closer' This is all a bad dream,it has to be....'She smiled wide as Sha hand touched her finger tips."Sha...save me..."reaching out more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:00 am
"oh s**t!" she siad as she got trapped in the fire wall. She panicked and then settled down... "Oh god" she murmured.  

iWasabi

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:01 am
PrettyBoi18
Sha looks up suddenly seeing Keely safe but a little shaky he breathes a sigh of relief. 'Now to deal with this hair ball!' he thought to himself before randomly sucker punching the Werewolf in the jaw and making a run for Keely. Sha quickly took to the trees leaping and avoiding jagged branches."Keely!!"Sha yelled.
Jack turned and tackled Sha."You.I'm going to kill you!"Then he took out a kinfe and stabbed it into his wound are his neck as deep as he could and threw Sha to the side."YOU!"He yelled at the elf while tackeling her and grabbing her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:04 am
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
Jack turned and tackled Sha."You.I'm going to kill you!"Then he took out a kinfe and stabbed it into his wound are his neck as deep as he could and threw Sha to the side."YOU!"He yelled at the elf while tackeling her and grabbing her neck.

"holy crap" she said as she peered out the firewall. "EEEP"  

iWasabi

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:06 am
Sha noticed that that Jack had become occupied with the rabbit."Shes a good distraction' he reached out almost grabbing Keely's whole hand when he felt a sharp pain cgo through his whole body starting from his neck he felt his neck and looked at his hand blood was speered all over his palm. He let go of Keely's hand falling back down into the circle of trees."KEEEEELLLYYYYY!!!!" he shouted as he fell. Then he felt a hard kick to his side that made him spit up blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:07 am
khaseyjhean
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18

"holy crap" she said as she peered out the firewall. "EEEP"
He turned facing the rabbit."I'll come after you next."He said turning back to the elf.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:09 am
Hikaru turned into her --- RABBIT FORM! "oh shoot, nevermind" she said and changed back. "Let me out of here!" Her gwee shot fire at the wall and tried to break it open. Nothing worked, "JUST LET ME OUT DAMMIT!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:11 am
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
"NO! SHA!"she started crying."Let me go!!"his grip around her neck was tightening she could barely breath"..Let...me....go!!!!"A pillar of light formed around them both and her eyes glowed a brillant white."ASAR RIANTU!!! BLAST OF HOLY LIGHT!!!"she sent the powerful blast through Jack's stomach.  

Precious_Jade

iWasabi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:13 am
((Whoooo! go Keely!))
" I dont know if anyone even cares about me but... How do I get out of here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:17 am
Precious_Jade
blackmagic5
PrettyBoi18
"NO! SHA!"she started crying."Let me go!!"his grip around her neck was tightening she could barely breath"..Let...me....go!!!!"A pillar of light formed around them both and her eyes glowed a brillant white."ASAR RIANTU!!! BLAST OF HOLY LIGHT!!!"she sent the powerful blast through Jack's stomach.
Jack flew backwards and landed on his feet."NIGHTMARE CANNON."Jack opened his mouth and a beam of darkness hit Keely in her chest then jack jumped on top of her and bit her as hard as he could on the neck.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games