Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

SPI -14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:10 pm
and while you were messing around, my dragon leaps on your neck and strangles you. as you turn around trying to get it off, you face me, with both guns ready. before you can say "Sh-" I blast your head off. I then fly away with my awesome jetpack and little dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:43 pm
My army of Cheshire Cats would jump on you, knock you to the ground, and tie your arms and legs together. They would then pick you up and put you in an office chair, and tie you in that as well. I would then roll the chair (and you) to a TV, and I would turn it on. It would have "High School Musical" set to eternal replay, and, donning earplugs and earmuffs, I would watch you watch it so many times that either you died of starvation or your head imploded. Then I would eat a bowl of udon.  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:38 pm
Watching you finish the Udon, get up and leave, I pull out a yellow box and follow you. As we arrive in an open street, I'd pour the contents of the flamboyant box, light 'em, and chuck 'em, esploding upon contact, leaving a bright red dimple. This of course attracts your attention, which I chuck more, hitting your face, snappers, causing you to blink, turn around, and run. As the pursuit heatens I begin to pull out box after box of those little things, repeating the process leaving you with gaping red and black holes, allowing some intestnial piceces to ooze out, and your still trotting along, crying every step of the way. When you finaly collapse I shout something in a freakish tounge, nothing happans for a couple minutes, save you writhing on the ground, letting out a couple of weak grunts, kicking you a last time I walk away as an army of little kids dawning gas-masks holding various farm objects, all creepily are seen in black and white. After I jump into an open manhole, they unmask their faces, when they do the faces of grotesque monsters and things Satan himself would cry over get closer to you lifting their weapons, ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:50 pm
I'd attack from the air, picking you off with my guns when you came outside, then fly far away.  

SPI -14

xxShizz_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:57 pm
I would tell you one of my grandfathers stories. I ensure you you will die within minutes of hearing them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:35 pm
I'd make you read, causing your brain to ESPLODE, to bad it's on the inside...  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Bunny_likes_2_play

Desirable Shapeshifter

10,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:51 pm
i would take your orphans crutch and shove it up your butt. Then I would take your golden heart and shove it down your throat. While you are busy choking off the heart i would put you in a box filled with starved snapping turtles and laugh as they slowly tore you apart.

did i do that right?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:16 pm
I would incorrectly use a spell from my spellbook The Grimmerie (called The Grimmerie, obviously not by coincidence) on you that would make you heart slowly shrink.  

Firenzied

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:50 am
Two words:

Super. Soaker.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 pm
(Actually, in the musical, she doesn't really melt, but anyways...)

Make you repeatedly listen to "Nobody's Perfect" by Hannah Montana... for eternity! (I despise her.)  

Firenzied

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:38 pm
I'd pump up Corey Hart's Sunglasses at Night to full-blast, with its questionable lyrics and overly 80's sound, your body'll freeze into place. When that time comes, I'll slowly creep up wielding a tennis racket and swing at your outer thigh, giving you a horrible Charlie Horse. Seeing you scream on the inside, and look around viciously into the eternal abyss of darkness that protrudes from the area around us, I'd slowly rub up against you, holding and feeling every orifice of your warm skin. After freaking you out a bit, I'd start nibbling on your ear, slowly ripping it off and spitting it in yo face. As the dawn of no escape floats softly above your head, I'd chuck thee CD player at various parts of you body, until it finally breaks on your ribs.
As the music dies out in a weird pitch the curse lets go, nearly instantaneously dropping to the ground in a small frenzy, quickly stopped as a knife is jabbed into your back. Slowly going down, down, down your tender spine, causing little cracks and liquid to squirt out of the newly devolved wound. After a couple of seconds, I get a little low and lift the blade, cutting your little dress open, and then some. After leaving some emotional scars, I’d flip you over and pull out a dented container of Axe, tagging your face as the combination of alcohol and artificial scents bond with your eyes, and soon the tainted liquid dances around the rest of your, cold, pale, fidgeting body, and a flame sparks from the gravel underneath you, until that match ignites with your soon smoldering corpse.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:57 pm
hmm first ill put tooth picks under his fingernails then drip a bit of acid on his shoes so they burn through his toes, then id take a razorblade and cut lite slits over his body then dunk lemon juice on them then id put you in a bath of gasoline and light it on fire then as your burning id put you out of your misery and cut your throat open ending it all thank you and have a good day.  

TACOS_92

Spyke114

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:07 pm
I'd use one of my favorite methods on him. Fill up a Super Soaker on a sunny day, with water and white phosforous and squirt away. mrgreen

Incase anyone doesn't know, white phosforous ignites on contact with air and (I think) be ground into a powder. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:02 am

Steal your energy sword and make you eat it. D:

Phailist

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:34 am
i dont know about killing, but man do i want to hit this guy with a paintball....LOL  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games