Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappucetto Rosso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:55 pm
Hey there!

What's your name?
Ashley. But I'll answer to anything.

What nation are you from?
Canada. (Nova Scotia)

What are your hobbies?
Writing, Video Games (mainly FF), Reading, Partying, and, sadly enough, studying

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Lately I've been a big fan of purple and orange; favourite food would be cheesecake or poutine; I don't miss an episode of the Colbert Report, and I'm a bit of a Grey's freak; Fave books are Harry Potter (obviously) and LOTR, among others.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
As often as I have time. Pretty much daily for fics. Maybe check google for new art once a week or so.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Sirius/Remus by far, and also some Severus/Remus. Can't abandon the classic Draco/Harry though

Pic of me:
User Image
(At prom, being very confuzzled about something or another..)  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:22 pm
What's your name? Esther... or Ester (depending on whether i feel like being named from the bible or after a some carbon compound from chemistry xp )

What nation are you from? Well i live in australia but im actually chinese

What are your hobbies? video games (predominantly final fantasy and kingdom hearts with a dash of simulation games), anime, fanfiction... hmm... r these really 'hobbies'? sweatdrop well... i collect final fantasy games? 3nodding

FavoUrite coloUr/food/tv show/etc? coloUr: would be red but i dont look good in red stare so it must be black, food: food is good heart but i love potatoes the best, tv show: er... i dont really watch tv sweatdrop but it used to be supernatural... i watch anime though! and my fave at the mo is a tie between yakitate! japan and FAKE and of course i love Harry Potter (both the person and the books xd though i dont like Harry for myself but rather heart pairing him with everyone)

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? i dont look at art much but i read HP slash practically everyday - its my lifeline blaugh

What's your favoUrite fem/menslash pairing? eek er... omg thats hard... i like practically any Harry/male sweatdrop but i suppose hmm... Harry/Sirius? no wait... Harry/Lucius... ahh... i dont noe...

You could even give us a pic of yourself! well er... sweatdrop im kinda at uni now and thus have no pics with me, yep 3nodding  

Loryene

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:58 pm
What's your name? Just call me Kupo, I make every one do it, real life or over the net.
What nation are you from? I'm an American but that kinda sucks, there is too much to do and not enough fun to go around.
What are your hobbies? Reading (Getting rare), Writing (I'm on hiatus), and other things that catch my eye like a cat and a swinging item.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I can't answer this, there are too many things to list.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Not as often as I'd really like to.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? I dunno but it is n't Draco/Harry.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:15 pm
What's your name? Ashley.
What nation are you from? I'm from America and reality but i'm a true Canadian at heart, I swear.
What are your hobbies? I work fourty hours a week that doesn't leave much time for hobbies, but if I did have a hobby it would probably be reading, and well, flirting, and playing on my computer.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? My favorite color is Bright Orange and Bright Green and they have to be together in some fashion. Favorite food is the Beef Stroganuff that my Dad's wife makes, it's absolutly wonderful, especially if she uses Venison in it, yum. My favorite tv shows are n**/Tuck and House. Just feel free to ask if you wish to know more about me. :]
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Depends upon what mood i'm in. Some days all i'll do is read my slashy little heart out, other times i'll go weeks without it.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco and Harry, I realize how played out that is but I really just can't help myself ya know?
You could even give us a pic of yourself!

Me (I'm not responsible for any blindness temporary or permanant that may result from looking at my pictures...You have been warned.) :

User Image

(I'm in my work clothes in this picture, keep that in mind, I beg of you.)  

Madam Hare

ElegantSarcasm

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:32 pm
What's your name?
Sarcasm...(or if I like you/know you, Chelsee)
USA
What are your hobbies?
reading, drawing, singing, dancing, people watching, writing, surfing the net
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?color: purple or silver
food: ice cream, bacially any flavor
tv show: Grey's Anatomy or Charmed
etc: I have a bunch of favorite movies and books. Just ask me if you really want to know some of them
That kind of depends on what mood I'm in. Generally, if I'm reading fanfiction at all, it's slash fiction. Unless I'm rereading something from the Paradigm of Uncertainty universe. Most of the art I look it is het, but that's mostly because I have yet to find many artists that do good slash art.
I actually don't read femslash, so I don't have a favorite pairing for that. My favorite manslash pairing is Remus/Sirius
A pic of me, you say? Hmm...*searches for one on her computer*
User Image
Gah...picture's a bit bigger than I thought it was. xp Anywho, 'tis me and my puppies! ^^ On my right is Cokey, my left is Lizzie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:20 pm
What's your name?
On Gaia I usually go by Aqua but my name is Shawna.

U.S.A.

What are your hobbies?
Reading, Shopping, Acting...

Blue, Yakisoba, South Park.

Everyday.

Sirius/Remus.  

AquaLady444

Nicky Cade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:01 pm
What's your name?Java, Jav, Javlai, anything of that sort.
What nation are you from?The USA.
What are your hobbies?Playing guitar, reading, writing, going on long drives.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?My favorite color is orange. I live off of fruit. I'm not big on TV.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?Hm...About every day. I collect a lot of doujin, so there's bound to be HP stuff in there. I also make sure to check up on fellow author's fanfics, as well as occasionally reread old favorites.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?SiriusxRemus, SiriusxHarry, or BillxHarry for menslash. As for femslash...I've not really looked into too much of that, but if anyone has any pairing they really like, I'd be more than happy to look into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:09 am
What's your name? Medra
What nation are you from? U.S.A.
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Messing around on the computer, dancing, and watching movies.
Colour: Red and Black tied.
Food: London Broil.
Candy: Licorice.
TV Show: House M.D., Futurama, and Family Guy.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every day at the least. If not, I dream of it or write things in my mind.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Menslash is Sirius/Remus and Draco/Harry. Femmeslash is open for almost all, though the most interesting one I liked so far is Bellatrix/Dorcas.
You could even give us a pic of yourself! User Image

LilMeady

sky wire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:58 pm
What's your name? Sky
What nation are you from? US of A
What are your hobbies? Acting, writing, drinking tea, eating blueberries
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green/pizza/dunno/etc
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Eh, once a week maybe? Haven't had much time for it lately, but it's fun for when I'm bored
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco, Tonks/Hermione  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:58 am
What's your name? Niki or B!tchy or that Crazy Girl
What nation are you from? Las Vegas, Nevada, US
What are your hobbies? reading, writing, singing, acting
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? blue/anything Italian/lots/even more
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? all the time, as often as I can
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco, Sirius/Remus, and any pairing that may go along with them
You could even give us a pic of yourself! nah, don't feel like looking for a decent pic of me, Just look at the pretty avi!  

B!tchyNluvNit

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chaos_Silk

Antagonistic Protagonist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:18 pm
My name: Chaos, tis my nickname, few actually call me by my real name.

My nation: USA

Fave color/food/tv show: Green, Strawberries, and at the moment it's Supernatural.

How often I read HP slash: Whenever I'm not reading/writing something else...

My fave pairings: change everyday, but for the HP fandom I generally prefer Draco/Harry and Sirius/Remus.

Pic of myself? Sorry... I hide from cameras.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:01 pm
What's your name? Jennie!
What nation are you from? US

What are your hobbies? Reading, drawing....and just about anything else i fell like doing at the time razz

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? color=Green, food=Chinese, tv=Zim and Daria and Anime in general and Cartoons!

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Yes...that is how often....alot!

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Fem=Hermione/Ginny, Male Harry/Draco

You could even give us a pic of yourself! Okay...I'm the Trigun Cat!!! lol
User Image
Tada!!! Thank You...now i just need pics from HP7...

Super Cy

BloomingCyanide

Feline Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:21 am
What's your name? Nicole, but I like Kiwi better...don't ask.
What nation are you from? Canada <3
What are your hobbies? Whining, complaining, annoying, drawing, writing(mostly fan-fics, stories and poems), swooning over Kalan Porter, and computer :3
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? (Favourite color)Blood red, (Favourite food)ramen, (Favourite show)15/Love, (Favourite person)My BFF Silas
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I read fanfictions often, and everyday I look at pictures.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? (Femslash)Luna/anyone [except Hermione, Fleur and Bellatrix], (Menslash)Harry/Ron, but starting to like Harry/Draco
You could even give us a pic of yourself! About Me section of my profile. It's there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:51 pm
*finally found this thread*
What's your name?
-Call me Scotty or St. Jimmy, even those aren't my name
What's your sexuality?
-BISEXUAL
-U.S. of A. (I love saying that way!)
What are your hobbies?
-Drawing, RPGs, Browsing net for Goth Clothes, Mythology, THINKING
-Jet Black (Color), Broccoli Pasta (Food), Futurama (TV.), Edward Gorey (Author), Raven/Bat (Animal), ZELDA (Video Game)...
-More often as of late, but not allllll the time
-Harry/Draco, Harry/Draco/Ron, Fred/George, and Ron/Seamus
Which books have you read?
-Books 1-5, just started 6. IF YOU SPOIL DEATHLY HALLOWS FOR ME, I WILL... HURT YOU!!!
What are your favorite bands?
-Me First & the Gimme Gimmes, Green Day, They Might Be Giants, My Chemical Romance, Malice Mizer, The Remus Lupins
-Um... no thanks *annoying grin*  

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

Miss Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:20 pm
What's your name? You can call me Mimi. That's not my real name, but I'm not about to reveal that sort of information to strangers. If you get to know me a bit better, I might tell you. ^^

What nation are you from? The United States.

What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, drawing, singing (badly), dancing (and injuring myself in the process), acting (as in being a crazy lady on stage).

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple. Strawberries. A Haunting.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Whenever I feel like it.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? RemusxSirius, HarryxRon, PercyxOliver, TonksxFluer, HermionexLuna, DorcasxMarlene.

You could even give us a pic of yourself! There's one in my profile if you really want one. And yes, I normally do wear that much black. --;

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff