Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Harry Potter; Mauraders' Era; lunch (next muggle studies); Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3;
  <3;
View Results

Mistril

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:58 pm
"But, please, if you don't mind, I'd rather not discuss the particulars right now, the day has been tedious long enough."

Narcissa wasn't entirely satisfied with his vague answer and was getting ready to ask exactly what had happened, despite him wanting to drop the subject, when she saw Severus approaching them. He was being quiet so he wouldn't disturb them, but she still noticed him. She watched as he set something on the table for Lucius, she assumed, picked it up to see what it was, and noticed that it was notes from all the classes. She quickly looked to see if he had been paying attention when the Astronomy teacher gave the homework assignment, which he was, of course, and then turned towards where he was walking.

"One moment, Severus," she said before he got too far away, "I was wondering if you could get together with me at some point and help me with the homework in Astronomy. The assignment seems terribly dull, and I have a feeling that you will have a better understanding for the topic than myself." She smiled at him once she finished. Truthfully, she was pretty good in the class, she just didn't like doing work. Thus, she resorted to having other people do the work for her.

After that, she turned to Lucius and said, "Well, it seems you have quite a bit of catching up to do," This wasn't entirely true seeing as Severus basically laid out the entire days' work on a silver platter for him. "Perhaps I'll see you in the morning?" She walked away, without waiting for an answer. She was still slightly angry with him. How could she not be? He could have at least sent a note saying he was busy with the mediwitch.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:38 pm
Gideon saw Fabian looking, and as soon as he did, a door materialized where he had been looking. Gideon blinked and stared at the spot. A plain door had just came into being right where Fabian had been looking.
Gideon thought twice before entering. He knew and had encountered dark magic many times before, but this room just didn't give him that bad feeling he often associated with that type of sorcery. Besides, it was in the school - it couldn't be TOO dangerous.
Could it?
And suddenly, Gideon thought he knew what this room was about, and he thought with a sickening feeling, if he was right, then the room they were in could be potentially more dangerous then any dark artifact with Filch on the other side.
Gideon took a leaf from his brother's book and used his wand for words.
"I think I know what this place is, but we need to get out of here. It's either to Filch, or to wherever." He pointed towards the new door.
Fabian shrugged and nodded.
They walked over, and closing his eyes, Gideon opened the door and stepped through.
Wherever turned out to be at the entrance to the Ravenclaw common room. Gideon grinned in relief, gave the password, and stepped though.  

ElDot

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:49 pm
Fabian stared in disbelief as Gideon told him this room was dangerous. It was fantastic! Any room that had doors emerge out of thin air, and lead to other places in Hogwarts seemed to be a good idea to him.
Gideon stepped into the doorway, and Fabian heard him say the Ravenclaw password. He knew that they were no where near the Ravenclaw common room.
Intrigued, he stepped through the doorway, and found himself facing the opening to the Ravenclaw common room.
"Thats wicked fun." He exclaimed excitedly. He turned to go back into that room, but the door was gone. Disappointed, he walked into the common room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:20 pm
VenaticiXenophilius had gone from working on his notes to working on his homework so long ago that he didn't even remember switching. He set down his quill and stretched in his seat. Looking at the time, he decided that he might as well go to sleep. He got up from the chair and walked over to his trunk. He grabbed his PJs and changed quickly. He climbed into his bed, pulled the curtains shut and then pulled the blankets up to his chin. Right after he got comfortable, he felt Ara jump onto the bed with him. He scratched her behind the ear and then she curled up into a ball next to him, purring. He fell asleep shortly after while listening to her calming purr.  

Mistril

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:02 am
Time passed rather slowly in the courtyard and Hestia found herself bored with what she was reading. Despite her love of books, she could never stay still for too long. She sat up after a moment and left her location under the tree, cramming her book into her bag and heading up toward the Ravenclaw Common Room to do some studying. Hopefully everything would be ncie and quiet there.

She stood before the door and murmured the password lowly, stepping inside. She blinked at the sight of the two young men and cocked her head to the side. "'Ello there," she said quietly as she set her books on a nearby table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:28 pm
"Hello there"
Fabian looked around, searching for the voice. Finally, he spotted the source to the left of him. A table he thought was empty, was occupied with a fairly pretty girl. She had a small stack of books in front of herself. Interested, he walked forward.
"Hello."  

Tendara

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:48 am
Rita stood for ages in the corridor, waiting for someone to walk around the corner. When nobody appeared, she grudgingly headed back toward the common room. There was obviously no point in remaining in the hallways at this hour. Besides, there was always tomorrow, and she did have some work to do. Rita walked through the portal, all set to go directly to the dorms, but noticed people were still in the common room. She walked toward the table where a boy and girl were congregating when she got a good look at the girls face. "Hestia? Where have you been? I havent seen you around since potions this morning."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:03 pm
"Well, we shouldn't go back there, because..." He noticed that Fabian had wondered off to sit with his fellow 5th year, Hestia Jones, who had said hello to them. "Hey Hestia," he replied, then yawned. It was getting late.
"Kay Fabian, I'm going to try and get some sleep. We've got Transfiguration tomorrow, and I want to be fully focused." He Went up to his dormitory, noticing Venatici was already sleeping. He was asleep within minutes.  

ElDot

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:52 pm
Hestia lifted her gaze and grinned at Fabian gently. "I'm Hestia. I don't believe we've met before?" she said as she extended her hand politely. At Gideon's greeting, she peered past Fabian and waved in a welcomnig gesture. "Hello, Gideon. Enjoying classes so far--?"

"Hestia? Where have you been? I havent seen you around since potions this morning."

Hestia jumped a bit, not expecting someone to speak her name so suddenly. She looked back to see Rita and caught her breath. "Merlin, Skeeter, don't scare me like that!" she said, smiling weakly. "I was off studying for a bit during my free period. Potions was absolutely bonkers this morning and I nearly fell asleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:01 pm
"One moment, Severus. I was wondering if you could get together with me at some point and help me with the homework in Astronomy. The assignment seems terribly dull, and I have a feeling that you will have a better understanding for the topic than myself."

Severus turned, looked back at Narcissa, nodded curtly, and turned back towards his destination of his room, gritting his teeth. He really did not want to help anyone at all with homework ever-- he was definitely not the "helping" type-- but it seemed like he was a veritable charity house as of late. She had better not expect him to keep doing so the rest of the year, however; he would not be afraid to tell her no. However, since it was still early in the year and the homework was pretty easy, he'd appease her for now. Reaching his room, he quickly undressed and fell into bed before anyone else could request something of him.

un de plus pamplemousse

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:53 am
Lucius rubbed his temples with one hand as she walked off, his other reaching for the notes that she had replaced on the table. What in Merlin's name had gotten into her now?

Surely she could understand he did not want to discuss this in such a public setting? He was more than willing to explain - in some more detail, at least - to her the reason for his absence.

Well, no matter. What was done was done. He'd get back on her good side in no time, he was certain. After all, he'd always managed to do so before..

He made a show of shaking his head to the Slytherins still present, who had been not so covertly watching the proceedings. They were mostly male students, so Lucius knew the mildly exasperated "Women," he threw their way would be appreciated.

It helped that he was the one saying it, of course.

As they grinned, sneered and otherwise showed their obvious approval of the comment, Lucius decided to leave them to it. He waved a dismissive hand at Crabbe and Goyle as he stood, conveying that they were no longer needed and were free to do whatever they wished for the remainder of the evening.

As he retired to his room, he did read the assignment and snorted in mild disgust at it, but forewent the actual notes. Snape had written them, so there would be none better in the entire class. But he was somewhat tired..

He would read it tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:47 pm
Yawning sleepily, Fabian heard a voice behind him. He knew it could only belong to one person: Rita. He had never personally met her, but her loud voice and arrogant personality was well known by all. He thought it was distasteful how she slandered and ridiculed in her yellow journalism.
Without so much as a goodbye, or goodnight, he turned and followed Gideon to the dormitory.  

Tendara

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:32 pm
Hestia blinked lightly as she watched Fabian walk away. Rather rude bloke. Didn't even give me his name, she said with a sigh before sliding back into her chair. She still had a couple of assignments to finish off before heading to bed. "Well, goodnight to you too," she murmured as she watched him walk away. She sighed and opened her book, plucking her quill from her bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:42 am
"... and I nearly fell asleep."

"Sorry Hestia, didn't mean to startle. Potions was rather dull overall. I had just wondered where you had gotten too, that's all." She pulled out a notepad and wrote down where Hestia had been. "That's one less person to worry about," she thought.

Rita raised an eyebrow at Fabian's obvious rudeness as he left for the dorms. Just because he was in the upper level classes doesnt mean he had to be rude to Hestia. Rita could have cared less about his treatment of herself, but Hestia was a decent person. "Don't mind him Hestia. Some third years haven't quite learned manners. But I'm about to head up too. See you in transfiguration." Rita turned toward the dorms, watching Fabian trail on his brothers heels to the guys dorm. "That could be an article idea," she thought. "Academic advancement and how it creates a false sense of superiority. Or he could just be the sort who follows his brother everywhere. Brotherly love: How much is too much?" She jotten both ideas down on the parchment as well, chuckling at the thought of the latter idea.

After she entered her room, she checked for anyone else's spy equipment. When she was satisfied that no one had entered her room, she pulled out the list of names she had compiled after Gilderoy's outburst earlier. She scratched off Hestia's name, but had nothing else for the rest. She looked at the clock on the wall. "Just enough time for a quick nap." Rita laid everything out so that it would be easy to assemble in the morning, and went to bed.

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:29 pm
Sirius decided that he would stop staring at Remus before the rest of the inhabitants of the common room could figure out that there was something a little more than friendship between them and go up to bed. He was really very tired, even though he'd slept through Astronomy. He stood up, muttered a quick "g'night" to Remus, and trudged up the stairs, yawning hugely as he went. Once in his room, he pulled off his shirt and trousers, put on some pajama pants, and slid between the cool covers of his bed. Sighing contentedly, he pulled the curtains shut around him and fell almost immediately asleep.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff