Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:39 pm
What do you mean by lucky Snape? *is lost*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:54 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood

Oh, don't worry too much about it. It isn't anything dreadfully important. 3nodding Mostly, it's just me pointing at our Severus player and going "*cackle*".

What? I like seeing Sevvie posts.. There's no law against that yet. XD

Welcome, once again, by the way :D

Someone should tell me to stop doodling and go to bed. o:  

Maze

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:55 pm
Maze
LooneyLunaLovegood

Oh, don't worry too much about it. It isn't anything dreadfully important. 3nodding Mostly, it's just me pointing at our Severus player and going "*cackle*".

and the key word isssss
yet 3nodding xd
I need to catch up on reading the thread.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:58 pm
Fuji_hobo_jacket
Maze
LooneyLunaLovegood

and the key word isssss
yet 3nodding xd
I need to catch up on reading the thread.

As Lucius Malfoy, I'm sure that, should there be such a law, I will have no trouble evading it. cool

I mean, for crying out loud, Voldemort perished (the first time) and I said "Uh, we were cursed! But not anymore!" and people were all "Oh, okay. Sorry, didn't mean to hang you if you're not, you know, evil.." And I was gracious and said "Perfectly understandable, I'm sure.. Now.. Kindly leave my house. o:"

And they went!

So, no, I ain't worried. cool

Hope you find the read enjoyable, Fuji! :D  

Maze

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:01 pm
Hehe. Their will be one more to bother Snape once my character properly meets him. She's going to develop a crush on him, which will be interesting to play. I can't wait to get started!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:01 pm
Maze
Here's an idea!

Whenever you notice something 'off' in the RP, and you PM someone to poke them about it, make mention of it in this thread!

That way, they don't get smothered in PMs (Okay, so that's not very likely, anyway XD) by everyone else, also PMing them about it.

For that matter, I just PMed LooneyLunaLovegood, who plays Alice Wilkes, because she magically cloned Crabbe and Goyle, and they're now out in the hallway.

Which Lucius would not approve of. Well, okay, so it could be useful, and Ky Jelly as Rita Skeeter could pester whoever copied them for the spell because she was looking for that anyway, but.. quite..

Anyway.

.. Yeah, I'm just filling up the thread here, don't mind me.. XD

Thoughts, comments, criticism or applause for the idea?

Ah, I just received a PM back, she's changing it to two anonymous Slytherins. Whoo smile

Haha, lucky Snape. XD

this along with your other post are confusing me!  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:03 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
Hehe. Their will be one more to bother Snape once my character properly meets him. She's going to develop a crush on him, which will be interesting to play. I can't wait to get started!

It's probably best to talk this over with the person RPing Severus first. o: If they have no objections, though, you're probably cleared for take-off. If they do have objections, maybe keeping it low-key will be an acceptable compromise.

RPing is a group-effort, after all, and while new ideas are always appreciated, sometimes, the river goes around the rocks, instead of over them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:04 pm
Ky Jelly

Which part, in particular, is confusing you, Ky? o:

In other words whee be more specific!

You're confused! I get that!

But.. about what? XD  

Maze

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:13 pm
Maze
LooneyLunaLovegood

It's probably best to talk this over with the person RPing Severus first. o: If they have no objections, though, you're probably cleared for take-off. If they do have objections, maybe keeping it low-key will be an acceptable compromise.

RPing is a group-effort, after all, and while new ideas are always appreciated, sometimes, the river goes around the rocks, instead of over them. 3nodding

I shall, as soon as they get back on. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:16 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
Maze

I shall, as soon as they get back on. biggrin

Good show. 3nodding

@Ky: I'm going to log off pretty soon. XD Feel free to PM me with whatever it is that's confusing you. I'm somewhat confused about what you're confused about so I'm afraid I can't do any clearing up right now.

That'll teach me to start doodling in the middle of the night. *shakes head at self* XD  

Maze

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:16 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly

But.. about what? XD

i think im better now . . after the 50th read. soo . .. crabb and goyle are npcs that magically appear in random places? *takes notes*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Ky Jelly
Maze
Ky Jelly

But.. about what? XD

i think im better now . . after the 50th read. soo . .. crabb and goyle are npcs that magically appear in random places? *takes notes*

Oooh.. That.

No, no, no, they're not.

They're NPCs that I'm captaining. At the moment, this means that they're in the compartment with Lucius.

But LooneyLunaLovegood aka Alice Wilkes had whipped up a post, in which Crabbe and Goyle were pestering her.

I PM'd her going ".. Uh.. but.." and she changed it, because, really, Crabbe and Goyle? Doing that kind of magic?

Not without Lucius' express consent and faith that they can actually manage. (Alright, so maybe they're not that bad. They do seem to pass each year.. XD)

But, no. They're not.

.. Does that help? XD  

Maze

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:20 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly
Maze
Ky Jelly

But.. about what? XD

Oooh.. That.

No, no, no, they're not.

They're NPCs that I'm captaining. At the moment, this means that they're in the compartment with Lucius.

But LooneyLunaLovegood aka Alice Wilkes had whipped up a post, in which Crabbe and Goyle were pestering her.

I PM'd her going ".. Uh.. but.." and she changed it, because, really, Crabbe and Goyle? Doing that kind of magic?

Not without Lucius' express consent and faith that they can actually manage. (Alright, so maybe they're not that bad. They do seem to pass each year.. XD)

But, no. They're not.

.. Does that help? XD

yes indeed! cause i read her post after the change so the whole cloning thing confused me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:21 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood

hufflepuff! *attacks* happy to have you!  

Mmm Bop

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:23 pm
Ky Jelly
yes indeed! cause i read her post after the change so the whole cloning thing confused me.

I figured that was the crux of the problem. Sorry to have confused you! 3nodding

@Mmm Bop: XD

@All: NIGHT! o:  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games