Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:29 pm
Sebastian stared at Aisuru, his expression confused.'Damn illusions'He cursed to himself. At that moment three pinpricks passed through his aura. Time seemed to slow down, he knew at that moment he couldn't stop any of the needles. He could redirect them to hit something unimportant, but he couldn't stop them.'This is going to hurt.'He thought as he did the only thing he could at the moment. He completely wrapped his wings around him, and compressed his aura into the space between his wings and his body. If the needles went through his wings, his aura would stop them...theoretically. He then felt the pain as the needles shot through his wings, he felt blood falling down his delicate feathers. He felt pain, and at the same moment he felt a calmness that covered his entire body. He had felt this way only once before, at that time he had been fighting for his life and his wings had gotten cut. The calm that gave him perfect control over his powers, and would enable him to do things that he wouldn't be able to later. He flung his wings open, the needles flew off into the forest. As his wings open, his power whiplashed around him, causing a few trees to fall. The power was thrust out swordlike, towards Aisuru. He immediately returned to his fighting stance afterwards, as blood dripped down his wings...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:43 pm
She put more distance between herself and Sebastian. Eyeing him intensely for a moment, she sniffed in the smell of his blood. Unconsciously, Sin licked her lips. Her senses, in return, heightened and she could feel the energy tingle across her skin - both his powers and hers in return. Slowly, she reached up and pulled a crimson feather from behind her ear, a smile crept along her mouth as the blood dripped from his wings. She chanted suddenly, her mouth fliying in speed, the words only a blur.
She set another illusion, the continuence of her chanting and holding the crimson feather as it began to glow.

Watching for his reaction she would determine if she would risk attacking him closely or weaken her attack by staying afar.

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Sebastian's eyes seemed to be unfocused, but he saw everything. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, his senses were at the highest point they would be."As a wolf has his claws, become my claws. As a wolf has his fangs, become my teeth. And as the wolf has his fur, become my armor. Become my weapons."He spoke slowly, the wristblades slowly began to glow. They melded to his hands, and claws grew. His eyes glowed, as a black armor slowly began to cover him. His eyes faded to red, then back to grey, and repeated the cycle as wolf demon and chaos demon melded. His wings grew longer, but the bleeding continued. Wolf-like ears grew at the top of his head, at the same time a wolf tail grew. His clothes changed to make accomidations for the change. He dropped his hands into what appeared to be a neutral stance, but a look in his eyes showed more. It showed that he was ready to kill, that he would kill if the person he fought wasn't strong enough."I haven't had this much fun in years."He said, with almost hysterical laughter afterwards. He had released another seal, one of the last. He had become something only a few in as long a history as he knew had become, a Heavenly Demon. Not a light demon, but a demon with no other purpose but to fight. Either a fight to the end, or until he was unconcious or dead. Unless someone could remake the seal, then he would continue to fight."Lets see if you are more than just illusions."He said, the same hysterical tone in his voice as he moved towards Aisuru. He moved like a phantom, one moment he was standing still and the next he was infront of Aisuru, slashing towards her chest with his claws.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:21 pm
Cursing, the illusion dispelled, unneeded. She had forgotten to move from her place, seemingly the smell of his blood had gone to her head. As she appeared farther into the trees, the front of her blouse was slashed. No one - ever - had even appeared that close to her. Cursing again, she realized the redness of the slash on her skin - it wasn't bleeding, yet...
Angered, once again at herself for such foolishness, she charged.
In each hand there was a glowing feather, and she dissappeared for a moment.

Her speed and anger parrallel, Sin could seem almost invisible and only a blur. The crimson feather would cut...quick and deep. Its dark red colour from the blood of many it had soaked and gained. Sin struck for his head, his wings, his tail, his claws. Anywhere that the black armor was not - Sin knew the feather was sharp but that it would only cut halfway and she would have to hit the exact same spot twice to cut compleltly - she wasnt willing to take the time. The other feather, in the mist of her attacks she tried placing it to his head. If it was attached - it would quickly begin to mold its way around Sebastians face and body.

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:49 pm
Sebastian moved back with the same phantom-like speed. He avoided the second feather, and he avoided being cut on his head and claws. However, his wings and tail had been cut, causing him mild irritation. The same calmness stole over him, his body reacting to his wings being cut. Blood dripped down them, but never fell from his feathers. He laughed hysterically again, a cackling laughter that sent the demons that had surrounded the fight running back into the forest."Beautiful, beautiful."He said, a smile that showed he was enjoying himself spread slowly."So much fun, so much...power."He said, as another seal broke. The armor seemed to be alive as it grew to cover his wings and his tail. It wasn't heavy as it was over the rest of his body, but it protected from any manmade item. He doubted that the light armor would do much to stop the feathers that Aisuru was fighting with. His upper canines grew, long enough to rival the vampires fangs. The black of the armor darkened even more, so that it resembled...nothingness. The color of his eyes faded to black."A system to the slaughter..."Sebastian muttered as the seal broke. Sebastian pushed passed that of a Heavenly Demon. His power rose to a Phantom Warrior, otherwise known as a Tempest Knight. But even as his power grew, he realized he wouldn't win this fight. He may have the power, but he was lacking control. His power was fluctuating, at one moment it would be high, but the next it would be low."Can you keep up?"He asked, but instead of it being in a hysterical voice it seemed to be calmer. His voice seemed to carress everything around him, like a loving touch. An eery feeling of calm stole over the area...like the calm before a storm. Sebastian started to move, and in that instant it felt as if time slowed down. And even in that moment, he moved like a phantom. He moved to where he was inside of Aisuru's aura. Once there, he held his hands out as if expecting an embrace. He held his hands out to feel Aisuru's aura, to carress it like a husband to his wife, like lovers. And in that moment, he did something he had no knowledge that he could do. He manipulated Aisuru's aura so that instead of protecting her, every inch of it reacted to his will. Her own aura acted as blades, and sunk inwards to try to cut Aisuru.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:24 pm
If energy was clashed and transformed with Sins aura, it was able to turn the energy of her aura solid. Enough energy, and if it was used against her - the effects would be deadly, mainly towards her. The only other who knew of such effects was one in the triumvirate. The tips of her aura grew into a solid sharp compound; where her and Sebastians power collided. This reaction, the attack, the was aimed at her pierced her skin and sent a scream of such agony and pain that Sin instantly stopped the flow of her aura and stumbled back against a tree.

The Chain of Endings flared, still reserving energy to hold a few attacks if the aura was not saved.
Sin stared down at her already torn blouse, blood seeping through her mangled shirt. No matter if she needed to breathe or not, the smell of her own blood burned her nostrils. The worst torture she could ever experience. Sin groaned, shuddered, and was so suddenly convulsed with so much anger that the shiver corsing through her body also opened her wings.

Her eyes flared with so much emotion, the colors of her eyes were a blood red, a deadly black, a tortured blue. Her blood, her wounds which would quickly close soon after, made her determined and angry that she knew not the reason for the fight. She disliked Sebastian with a passion now, even still as she regained her composture, she questioned what would come of this fight. Her thoughts then? - Someone will die. Even angrier at this point, she believe it would be Sebastian, for in a way, she was already dead.

Banished Forever

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Gray didn't say a word, he got closer to the girl and smirked. It was the perfect moment. She wouldn't even see it coming. His chance was now but whatever was making him hesitate was frustrating him in such a way his smirk turned into a frown and his eyes shined brightly. "...You...you're going to die soon..." he whispered to her before shaking his head and laughing. "Haha...I can see the future...Just kidding, let's go find Sebastian, he's taking forever to return." Gray said moving away from her and leaving the tunnels behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:08 pm
Rie looked at Grey questionable. "Ok, I guess. Strange outburst." She said and fallowed.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:34 pm
Gray hissed to himself before reply to what the girl had just said. "I do...that a lot...well I use to, when I was a child." Gray lied. He never was the way he was pretending to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:51 pm
"Uh huh. I think that's neat though. You can really brighten up a room or anyone who's sad by doing it." She said and smiled at him.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:30 am
Gray scratched the back of his head and chuckled slightly. "Oh...heh wel, my parents found it rather annoying....They ended up sending me to military school. Didnt know what good that did." The man actually told the truth but knew it wasnt because of something to do with seeing and lashing out like that. "Well, Im glad you like this...side of me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:22 pm
"Yeah, I know that we've only known eachother for a small bit, but I feel as though we're great friends!" She said, still smileing.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:26 am
Banished Forever
If energy was clashed and transformed with Sins aura, it was able to turn the energy of her aura solid. Enough energy, and if it was used against her - the effects would be deadly, mainly towards her. The only other who knew of such effects was one in the triumvirate. The tips of her aura grew into a solid sharp compound; where her and Sebastians power collided. This reaction, the attack, the was aimed at her pierced her skin and sent a scream of such agony and pain that Sin instantly stopped the flow of her aura and stumbled back against a tree.

The Chain of Endings flared, still reserving energy to hold a few attacks if the aura was not saved.
Sin stared down at her already torn blouse, blood seeping through her mangled shirt. No matter if she needed to breathe or not, the smell of her own blood burned her nostrils. The worst torture she could ever experience. Sin groaned, shuddered, and was so suddenly convulsed with so much anger that the shiver corsing through her body also opened her wings.

Her eyes flared with so much emotion, the colors of her eyes were a blood red, a deadly black, a tortured blue. Her blood, her wounds which would quickly close soon after, made her determined and angry that she knew not the reason for the fight. She disliked Sebastian with a passion now, even still as she regained her composture, she questioned what would come of this fight. Her thoughts then? - Someone will die. Even angrier at this point, she believe it would be Sebastian, for in a way, she was already dead.
Sebastian stared at Aisuru, but it didnt seem like he saw her. His power was starting to turn in on itself, and he fought to maintain control. If he lost control, he would be stuck in his wolf demon state for a long while."Come. Let us finish this. Let us...test your powers before I am lost."He said, his words a gentle breeze through the trees. His words carressed against the skin, sending shivers down the spines of all who heard."Let us finish this, Vampire of old. And when we are done, I will teach you a new trick. I will give you a new animal to call."Sebastian said, and in his voice you could tell he was telling the truth. In this form, he could tell no lies.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:48 pm
Gray looked at Rie and put on a fake smile. He wasn't pleased at all with himself. How was he suppose to kill her now? He had to go beyond what he was feeling and kill with no mercy.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:22 pm
Sebastian Kierrn
Sebastian stared at Aisuru, but it didnt seem like he saw her. His power was starting to turn in on itself, and he fought to maintain control. If he lost control, he would be stuck in his wolf demon state for a long while."Come. Let us finish this. Let us...test your powers before I am lost."He said, his words a gentle breeze through the trees. His words carressed against the skin, sending shivers down the spines of all who heard."Let us finish this, Vampire of old. And when we are done, I will teach you a new trick. I will give you a new animal to call."Sebastian said, and in his voice you could tell he was telling the truth. In this form, he could tell no lies.

A combined hiss and growl was uttered from the mist of Sins throat, as she folded her wings in against her back her nails silently grew and pointed sharp like knives at a single rounded point. Her eyes -consumed with a crimson color- were of hunger and hate. Her cuts from the previous attack had healed and only left the cuts of her black blouse - a torn victorian shirt was now ruined.
She smiled, a crooked, lustful, and hateful grin in one and licked her lips. The bloodlust flared and she instantly attack Sebastian, charging to take ahold with her nails and aiming for the most vital organ in the neck, she was only a blur.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games