Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Pasithea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:06 pm
My name is Pasithea, Pasi for short.

Here's my about me pyramid:

I am 19
I am female
I like to sing
I like to draw
I am an artist
I love the USA
I like to debate
I am a Christian
I am a libertarian
I like video games
I have read the Bible
I like the Constitution
I am pro-gay marriage
I am personally pro-life
I am politically pro-choice
I am blonde with green eyes
I am very shapely and proud of it
I do not take lightly to personal insults
I am worth more than 1 million gold on Gaia and want to make more.

I run a little art shop which is on my profile. I only take 3 slots at a time though because I work a full time job at H&R Block and have little to no time to draw for everybody. I draw in a chibi-esque style although I can draw full figured humans and realism it's a lot easier to do the chibis. xD

Thank you for inviting me to your guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:29 pm
Hi there! I'm Roxcii or RoRo or whatever, so here goes!:

I am 14
Female
I'm American w/ a Caribbean Accent
I love to sing
I am broke

anything else to add to that?....no  

_Roxcii_

Talwin Sane Hawkins

Vicious Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:44 am
Yo everyone thanks for the invite to this Guild glad to be here
im 16
check my profile for anything you want to know about me..seriously it has just about everything.Add me if you wish i accept anyone >.<.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 pm
umm this Admin invited me so how could i say no xd
oo im poor in gaia gold sweatdrop  

Sleep 4 ever

corpsicbeauty

Vicious Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:37 pm
uhm...well this is the first time on the fourms..but i've been a member for a few months now. heh..heh.
i'm saving up for somthing right now, so, technically, i have no gold, but i have almost 20 thou. for...an item about 25 thou.
so..uh...i'm 16 and uh...i have a boyfriend? lol. dunno what to say. what can i say, i'm not interesting in any way/shape/or form. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:56 pm
Hey my name is Total I'm a vender...I love anime and Gaia and

My B-day is soon please get me something I'm questing and I haven't gotten a gift so far....  

-Totalanimefan-

Generous Giver

Ladygaura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 pm
Hi, I was just invited by the Name of the Rose.

I'm an older Gaian. You may visit my profile for the general info.

I'm interested by the subtitle. It's embarassing to admit this but while I'm pretty decent at making money in the Gaia MP, I am terrible at it in real life. My hubby makes a lot as a computer geek but with the cost of living out here in CA it doesn't go much further than absolute essentials which means the extras build debt not wealth. When you have two dogs get cancer and two old (10 and 15 year) cars that need repairs, the debt gets crazy.

So I'm interested in real wealth building, not interested in get-rich-quick or MLM marketing.

We hope to sell this house this year (if you're interested in moving to sunny Riverside CA with legacy orange trees in your own yard PM me) and move to Texas hill country where a friend has offered to help us homestead in exchange for being able to be on the land. She needs trailer space, we need extra hands, it's a good deal. There we hope to homestead, going off grid if we can, and growing much of our food. We are considering ways to farmstand or market produce. I can grow most anything so that's not an issue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Hello. I like listening to music. I also like to read. I am currently reading I Never Promised You a Rose Garden. I can not stand them, but I can tolerate those people. They tried to destroy me, but thanks to them I am recovering. If you have an attitude like they did, watch your back..  

crimzonmoonlight

kera moondust

Profitable Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:56 pm
cute but crazy kera the tiger

Hi everyone I am kera and well I was invited here by ~The Why Not Guild Mule~ yeah she said she found me around and thought I would make a good addition. So I love books, Rp, chatting, Music, scuba diving, and I could not begin to tell you how much more! I love gaia and well its become pretty addicting I am pretty active and always looking for something to do...I hate to be bored so I just don't like to sit around and do nothing so I hope to be a productive inside this guild. I am not always one to fallow through with plans but I try and know what I like to do. My main reason for joining is looking for fun people who are active and online when I am because I am currently bored and want to meat some new people! so I will go get started now TTFN! Ta ta for now!
mew!User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:20 pm
im hinata
~facts~
idk
~likes~
yaoi
sweet pastries
shiny things
~dislikes~
annoying pplz
rapists
retards

~anime~
Naruto
Bleach
FMA
Kodocha  

x-iElla-Chan-x

dusknoir15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:21 pm
hello my name is dusk, I was invited by the why not mule. I run a contest in which you can enter and post once a month.I LOVE POKEMON AND DEAF PPL. well thats all for now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:55 pm
im sailorlove25 and joined today and why not mule invited me! this place sound great! There must be a place for future bussiness women and men  

sailorlove25

Sinful Pity

Liberal Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:08 pm
Yo! I am Sae and I was just now invited xP Uhmm
I'm 13
I am Emo but I act more like a prep xP (If you have a problem with it, get around it xP)
I love to Rp
I love to draw on my free time
I love to sing
I am in love with the Jonas Brothers xD
aaaaand I am a Naruto fan xD (who isnt?)
OH! And I am worth like... 200k but I wanna get mooooore!!

xDD <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:21 pm
hii! i'm new as well, still checking out this guild out. don't know who invited me to join this guild though. biggrin  

kittyluv-s2

Stella Stardust

Bashful Strawberry

10,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:34 pm

hi hi!
my friends and I both got invited so yeah...
I don't know what to say but hi, I luff random PM's though!
So talk to me if you want ^^
yea I am really a girl >>

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games