Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 pm
User Image
"Then you must know, its not a good idea to cross me." she said eyes narrowing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:27 pm
"Neuro in the name of the council, I demand you hand Soli over to me. "  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image
Hana was passing in and out of conciousness because of the pull on her heart was taking alot out of her. Having to people own her soul was horrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image
Nike looked at Hana. "We don't have time for this Brago. We have to go now. We'll be back, Neuro and when I do...." She didn't finish, she just dropped the darkspace around them and then they were in Brago's bedroom.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:43 pm
"Okay, Nike. What is the plan?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image
Hana was limp in Brago's arm, but the pulling in her heart had stopped. "Brago.......It hurt....."  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm
Robert appeared in a swirl of silver fire. "Did I miss anything important?" he asked. He made sure that the vortex of fire closed before Alicia stepped through. He had a silver aura of power surrounding him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image
"No plan. Why do i always have to have a plan. Most of the time i just do. Besides Hana needed out of there. I just came along to pout." She sat on the edge of the bed and did exactly that.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 pm
"That doesnt seem like you, Nike. Your turning into Robert, and Robert is turning into you." he looked to Hana. "Im sorry Hana I have not had a lot of blood, so this might take a little bit" Brago said as he began licking her wound faster, trying tto heal it faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image
Hana hadn't be refurring to her head wound, but to the pain in her heart from her sould being pulled apart by its two owners.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:02 pm
"Has no one noticed me?" Robert asked Nike, Hana, and Brago. "Seriously, I don't think that I'm that hard to notice."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image
Nike stiffened when Robert appeared, it was why she hadn't spoken up. She looked away and wondered what she was going to do. Damn,damn.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:10 pm
Robert saw Nike stiffen and sighed. "Our blood bind is broken," he stated. "And you've seen Kane now. You know exactly who he really is. And so do I."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:14 pm
"Robert, Alicia still hasnt seduced you yet?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image
She turned to Robert, her eyes misty. "I'm so sorry Robert, but....." She couldn't continue because she knew she hurt him and there was nothing she could do about it.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games