Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige saw the group begin to form, and waved from afar. "Hey guys!" he shouted as he ran up to the group. "You never give me piggyback rides anymore..." Michishige pouted jokingly as he poked is best friend in the face."What's goin' on Aves, Jordie," not wanting to leave the two girls out of the greeting process.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: -whistles as he "plays along"-}

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:48 pm
( surprised I was NINJA'D!)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Hey Jordee, " Whit said turning slighty. He felt Avery wiggle in an attempt to get down but he just tightened his grip and shifted her up higher.

"Hey Shige" Whit said scrunching his face up to avoid the poke as best he could and failing miserably.

"Maybe that's because you're not smoking hot and female." Whit added.
"Plus with all that Ira training you've bulked up." he said shaking his head mockingly.

( dramallama ~300~)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

"Oh, so you noticed?" Michishige asked, wiggling his eyebrows as he struck a generic body builder's pose and kissed his bicep. "I was trying to keep it a..." he paused to mock flex and strike another pose, "Surprise."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: If it weren't for Wolfy being stingy, I woulda had the first post. D:}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm
(Lol I assume by stingy you mean super speedy and beating you to the punch? ^.^)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery snuggled her head on top of Whit's semi-curling hair and gave him a mild head hug. It was nice to be told you were pretty.
Even if it was slightly indirect.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit of course just soaked it up. Though he did have time to pass back a retort for Shig.

"Whatever, I could still take you dude." he winked and grinned.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm
Spencer walked up to the group. "So are we heading out or are we just all going to stand around and flex?" he called out as he approached.

Christopher was finishing getting ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:18 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

"Pffft," Michishige waved dismissively at Whit. "As if, buddy. Not with those flabby arms," he poked Whit in the arm and tugged on his shirt sleeve. Turning to reply to Spencer, Michishige struck another pose. "I think standing and flexing might be a good pastime."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: Exactly. }

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 pm
[ >: P

Also..get ready for some bitchin' plot... which may or may not really take off after graduation. It's coming, though.... ]

"Pffft." Jordan covered her mouth with her hand to keep from cracking up over Shige's 'manly poses'. Yeah, no good. More than a few laughs escaped. "Uh, yeah...good going, Shige. That a really great life skill right there." Rather than 'buff', Jordan was still ridiculously skinny yet pretty much all muscle. Flight had a really weird way of toning your body.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm
Whit was incensed. His mouth actually opened in indignation.

"I do NOT have flabby arms!" he said and looked at the one, then the other. Do I Aves???" He asked worriedly over his shoulder.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery just laughed. "You aren't flabby period. And your arms are fine. You wouldn't have been able to piggyback me all this way if they weren't right?" she smiled and switched sides that her head was on so she could say hi to Spencer.

"Hey Spence" she finger waved with one hand.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige dropped his arms from his pose and cracked a small smile at Whit. "You always were the sensitive one," he joked, punching the guy lightly in the arm. "And hey," Michishige said turning to Jordan. "Flexing could be useful one day. What if you wanted to scare away a mugger? Just flex your sexy muscles and he'll run away scared."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: }

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 pm
"Mmm, yeah. Or I could just have you flex your sexy muscles, then fly away while they're distracted." Jordan poked Shige's arm, which was disappointingly un-squishy. "Besides, guys don't run away from girls with sexy bodies last time I checked. Just look at him." She pointed to Whit, who had literally grabbed Avery because she was 'too darned sexy' or something like that.

[ I used the word 'sexy' waaay to many times here dramallama ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm
"So what's the plan?" Spencer asked.

Christopher caught up with everyone. "Sorry I took so long. I was having trouble with my tie" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm
Ninja'd again!)

"Uh, I believe I used the words 'smoking hot'"' Whit supplied helpfully.

"Mall wandering in general I think"he said to Spencer.

User Image

Avery just laughed, "You could all just hang out with me, with my Ira running into a mugger would be practically impossible."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm
[ Oh yeah, Lux, check out the top of the page <.< >.> ]

Jordan waved her hand in a motion as if she were brushing Whit off. Or whatever you call it. You know what I mean. "Eh. I thought it was the same thing for guys." It was...sort of a question, sort of not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 pm
(bedtime~ Night)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games