Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 am

"I guess I'll have to do things the hard way", Zil muttered indifferently. Zil was about to plug another flash drive in when he noticed Shadow coming to. He then sighed, putting Shadow's laptop away and packing up his own stuff. "The really hard way", he said to himself. He then turned to Kyrell and said, "Let's talk about this some other time, kiddo. I'm out. Stay here, will you?"

"Wait", Kyell said, looking at him. "You've been fretting about things recently. Is something wrong?"

Zil fell silent and looked over to Shadow. His eyes softened a little before he looked back at Kyrell.

Kyrell also glanced at the woman and walked up to Zil, blocking his path. He said softly yet harshly so Shadow wouldn't hear. "Is it about Shadow? Does your plan involve her?"

"Stay out of it, Kid. I'll find someone else to babysit you. Till then, sit tight", Zil said, pushing the former prince aside and heading to the door.

Zil felt a hand on his shoulder as he was made to turn around. Kyrell punched him square in the jaw, shaking his hand from the force of the hit. "I'm not a kid. And I'm not a pawn in your sick game. That boy in the video. You had him killed, didn't you? You staged this! Zil... What has happened to you?"

Kyrell was on the mark. Expected. The former prince was smart. Zil closed his eyes and nodded. He then turned back to the door to make a hasty escape.

"Hey wait! You're not getting away this time", Kyrell said, trying to overtake him.

Monica knocked on the door of Damien's office. "Hey, it's me. I have information on the foreign noble", she said.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 pm
Damien was considering calling Shadow when Monica knocked. "Enter" he ordered.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 am

Monica entered and began her report. "Apparently, this noble was one of the many sons of a duke. Around twelve legitimate children were counted and countless illegitimate children. Both parents are now in their mid-60's. Asides from that, all other information about the family is marked private. Some of the subordinates are suggesting hacking the foreign country' information databases but I don't recommend it since it will make the flames burn hotter if they find out. On the ghost organization that hired the pharmaceutical company however, a piece of cloth with that same logo was apparently found near Mt. Angelo. Some residents of Mt. Angelo found it but I don't believe they know that the organization with that logo was involved in the poisoning of our top officials. It could be that they have infiltrated our continent by entering through Mt. Angelo but this is mere supposition."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm
"I see. I don't know how they could have gotten to Mt. Angelo though, since it's totally landlocked and we own all the land around it. Unless said perpetrators were in disguise and had fake identities which identified them as Diethelmian" Damien said. "Still, it might be in our best interest to investigate Mt. Angelo".

((maybe the fighting could wake Shadow up.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm
((She was already waking up, which is why he wanted to leave))

"W-what's going on?" Shadow asked in a daze. "Zil? Are you back?" She asked.

((And stuck again.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 pm
((Ah))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 pm
((Yep. Aya needs to get on again! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 am

Kyrell clung onto Zil tight, not letting hims move his arms nor walk towards the door.

"Let go of me", Zil said gravely but Kyrell would not let him go. "Let.go... of me", he repeated to the former prince with much emphasis this time. He was contemplating flipping the boy if he did not let go soon.

Kyrell heard Shadow and cried out, "Shadow! Talk some sense into this guy. Please! His plan definitely involves you and he killed an innocent! This isn't him. You have to help me. This isn't Zil. Not the Zil I know! Zil... Snap out of it" He pleaded towards the end, not allowing the man to pass. He focused his weight to make sure the man couldn't move.

"It could also be that they snuck in with the foreign leaders during the recent conference. And yes, I think searching Mt. Angelo would be a good move. As for disguises, I don't believe any opposition forces go around without disguises nowadays. My troops do because it works. I'm sure they caught on the trend already too... Which is why they must be harder to catch". Monica remarked.

((OOC: Haven't gotten on lunch time today~ >.>" But great news! Gaia's not blocked in our library. I can like... hog all the space and shiz~ =D Revelation! ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:06 am
((Awesome! ... wait, you have school on Sundays? ))

Hearing what Kyrell was saying, she stumbled up and slowly walked over to him with a tired expression on her face. She was still a little under the influence of the alcohol and sleep. "Zil..." She muttered, grabbing him and pressing her chest against his and grabbing him. "What have you been doing?" She asked softly into his ear with her warm breath crawling up his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 pm
"I see. Well do that then, and see if you can do a facial scan of who that was being killed in the video" Damien ordered.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Zil reluctantly held the back of Shadow's head. Two grown people were clinging onto him now, slightly awakening who he was then and his affections for these people. But it was ever so slight and he remembered the bigger picture of what he planned to do. He didn't want to involve people he knew and loved into his plans but the way it was going, it was inevitable. After all, he couldn't manipulate either Shadow or Kyrell without getting close to either because they were both unpredictable. He regretted the need to use them but he did not say a word, simply shaking his head.

"Zil. Tell us", Kyrell softly pleaded, still clutching onto the man and making sure he wouldn't move.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:33 pm
"If you keep coming and going so randomly, then how are you supposed to know where I live when I move?" She asked, pressing her face against his neck.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:47 am

"That's the problem. It's better if I didn't know", Zil said softly back to Shadow in the same grim tone he had been using all along. He knew that with these new-found skills and certain long-known secrets, he could inevitably find Shadow even if he was against it. He continued after a while, "Don't worry about me, you two. I promise that one of these days, I'll be gone for good"
Kyrell jerked himself off the man and stood straight with questioning eyes. "What are you saying?", he asked softly with a tinge of anger and confusion.

Monica nodded when told to search for clues in Mt. Angelo but shook her head at what Damien said next. "Negative. We already tried. His face was already too bruised and damaged to be identifiable especially after the oil was poured", she said, recalling the method of torture that was used in the video. Come to think of it, some of those could be used by the government as well. Monica continued, "Tracking the source of the video might get us more leads. It is, however, hard to find out where it first popped up since so many re-uploads and continuous viral sharing have made it much harder to track"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 am
Shadow said nothing, understanding fully well what he was saying and not liking it. She slowly lifted a hand and pressed it against his chest, then slid it up to his neck tenderly. Suddenly, she pressed hard on his pressure point to knock him out.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 pm
Damien sighed. "I see. Well do what you can. I still am a bit shocked that someone would go to this length to try and take us down. However, that should play in our favour once we clear all the mistakes in that video" he said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games