Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:47 am
((EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol))
Ringonodded, "Yup, we finally made it official." Ringo said, she shot a sharp glare at Rachel, "And you know, I'm not technically a child, hell, I'm more of a woman than you are!" she snapped.
Ken sat up, "Ringo don't start, you know Rachel's sensitive about that." he said.
Rachel gasped, "Shut up! just because I'm not a big boobed freak like you, doesn't mean I'm less of a woman!" she yelled.
Liz laughed, "Don't take it so personaly, Ringo's bigger than a lot of people...me included, actually, the only person I've seen that's our age any anywehre near her is that one girl....what's her name?" Liz explained.
"Jorja!" Tom and Kevin said in unison, looking star struck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:50 am
(im not sure whether to lol more at the OOC or the IC... XD)

Kevin didn't say anything.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:57 am
(( biggrin ))
"One Jorja'sway bigger than me, and two, that's not even what I was talking about." Ringo said.
Ken's face flushed bright red, "Ringo, let's not talk about this right now..." he said, uncertain whether he should be proud or embarassed.
Everyone else just stared at them. "Uh what?" Liz asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:59 am

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:07 pm
"No,why can't we talk about it now? Why should we hide the fact we're sleeping together, it's not like it's a big deal or anything." Ringo stated matter-of-factly.
Rachel stared at them, "You....you....whore!" she said pushing Ringo to the ground and pullingher hair.
"That's why!" Ken said pushing Rachel off of Ringo, "Now knock it off Rachel. Remember, Ringo has the right to tell you to leave here." he explained.
"Well, okay then...how long have you two been dating anyway?" Tom asked Ken. Ken thought a moment. "About a month or so." Tom sweatdropped, "I had to wait over a year!" he moaned.
"Yeah, but we started dating when we like twelve. So yes you had to wait three years, so sue me!"
Kevin, sat there quietly, not sure he had anything to add.Though he finally thought of somthing and said, "Why do you all care anyway? It's none of your buisness."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:11 pm
Kevin Hunter didn't say anything.

(ive decided to put his last name also for now to avoid confusion)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:17 pm
Ringo got up, "You know what, he's right, Rachel, I'm going to ask you only once to leave, now go." she said calmly.
"Fine, I know when I'm not wanted, even though I'm sure you are the only one who wants me to." Rachle said walking away.
Liz sighed, "I thought she'd never leave...I always forget why we were friends with her in the frist place." she said
Ken shrugged, "She was nice for a while, then she just stopped."
"Well, then let's have some fun now!" Ringo said, she took off Ken coat.
"What are you doing?" Ken asked, right before Ringo pushed him ino the water. "What the hell? It's freezeing!" Ken said with a slight chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:23 pm

(sorry for the crappy late posts, im working on a new RP... i couldn't help myself sweatdrop )  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:30 pm
((lol it's okay, it gives me time to download brushes for the new program i've started using.))
Ringo walked over to her brother, "Why are you being so boring!?" she asked annoyed. "Come one!" she said pulling him over to the water and pushing him in as well. Ringo took off her sweater, skirt and nets, and jumped in as well.
Liz laughed and decided to get in as well. "You boys are babies! it's not that cold!" she said, though she was shivering.
Tom sat by the water, "Wel, if you shakig is any indecator, I'm nt getting in!" he said.
Kevin nodded, "Mot reptiles aren't much of swimmers anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 pm
(lol)

Kevin shook his head to get the water out of his eyes.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:51 pm
Ringo shook her head, getting water on everyone. "Se it's not that bad now is it?" she asked Kevin.
-----------
KatyAnn was on the couch looking at nerdio, ((let's say they are inside now))"So how did ya meet Diana Nerdio?" she asked looking him up and down.
"Yes, I've been meanng to ask that as well." Leah said smiling.Samule was sitting across from Nerdio galring at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:54 pm
"I guess not..." Kevin said.

"Well... it's a long story..." Nerdio said, not sure exactly where to start.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 pm
Ringo swam up to him and smiled wickedly, "Here big brother! Let me help you out!" she said dunking his head under the wather.
Liz watched Ringo and Kevin, "They seem rather close, that doesn't bothr you?" she asked Ken.
"Nope, I trust Ringo, and I don't think Kevin even thinks of her as anything more than a friend, he seems to have enough troble remembering they may be siblings some dy." Ken explained.
-----------
"Rngo, Ken and I got separated for a while while we where at Green hill, Nerdio found the kids and watched them for me until we were able to get together again." Diana said, leaving out the part about Alpha on purpose, as to not worry her parents.
"So you meet Ken and Ringo first? Well whatever works for you I guess. Usually you introduce your boyfriend to your teenage kid when you want to break up."
"Speaking of which, is Kevin your's Nerdio?" Leah asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:11 pm
Kevin quickly got Ringo off him.

"Yes, he is." Nerdio said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:23 pm
Samule looked up to Nerdio, "So where's his mother? Don't tell me divorced?" he asked him
((let the torture begin! mrgreen ))
-----------
"Well, somone has a stick up his a**!" Ringo said swimming over to the others, "So what are you guys talking bout?" she asked.
Ken shook his head, "Nothing, Liz just wanted to ask me somthing." he answered. "Now, this water is cold, so I'm getting out, besides, now my clothes are soaked." he said climbing out of the creek.Ken picked up his trech and walked away.
"Wait up Ken!" Ringo called out following him and gathering her clothes on the way.
"Looks like it's going to be difficult to pry thm away from each other now...is it?" Kevin asked, directing the last part to Kevin...Hunter.((lol))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games