Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 pm
[ Night~ Just finished part deux of the first bit of the plot update, so it looks like beddy-bye time for me too! ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:18 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery laughed and ruffled Whit's hair from behind.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Stereotype much?" Whit asked mockingly.
for your information hot and sexy have completely different undertones.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige nodded sagely. "He's right," he agreed, wagging a finger at Jordan. "They're quite different things."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:39 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Not that you're not sexy babe." Whit said quietly over his shoulder to Avery.

He expected the scoff from her that followed.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery followed the scoff with a flick on the ear and an eye roll not that he could see it.
"Hey we're nearly there." she pointed out.
"Did the others know where to meet us in the mall?" she asked.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:25 am
(where exactly ish that so i can have treya pop back into exsistence in the rp again xD lol i finally got the comp and our connection fixed lol ^^ yay for haveing a mom who's a computer programer x3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:58 am
(The mall a.k.a the 209 is down the road a fair ways from Iris. Most people walk but we'll say there's a bus that stops at the gates of Iris too smile )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:59 am
[Plot, huh? That's good. ]

Dannie, the early bird that she was, had come early and arrived in the mall just as it opened. Apparently, she didn't know that the others were going to be there as well. She just wanted to look around and buy clothes. She was alone at the time, wandering around, getting lost. There were just some things about her that she was afraid to let others know because they might think it's a weakness or something that she could be judged for, being a Parabellum, after all -- One of the richest and most influential families in that area. That family has already had its fair share of rumors. It's just a good thing that she isn't publicly recognized as of yet. Right now, she was in a deep part of the mall where the intersecting pathways were confusing and crowded. She wasn't going to find her way out anytime soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:47 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige was about to say something when his stomach interrupted him. Grrrawrgledalfhal. "Alright! I dunno if anybody knows where we're supposed to meet, but that's why God created cell phones. So Aves, call everybody that's not here and tell 'em we're getting ice cream!"

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: Indeed. We hasn't had any in a while. xD }

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 pm

User Image

"Shige! It's first thing in the morning! Why icecream???" though regardless of her disbelief she'd hopped down from Whit's back to pull out her phone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:06 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

"Can't deny what the body wants," he replied with a shrug, sliding his hands in his pockets."And nobody can say no to ice cream, no matter what time it is."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: }

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:13 pm

User Image

"Well in that case... Avery thought about it as she texted madly. She finished and slipped her phone closed before looking up.
"I want lemon sherbert and coffee ice cream"

Whit just cocked a brow and looked at Avery as if she'd grown a second - as equally attractive- head.

He smiled and put an arm around her shoulder, "Whatever Avery wants" he said laughingly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:27 pm
Jordan avoided some sort of 'of course Shige's hungry' comment since, after all...who could say no to ice cream? She wondered what flavor to get. After all, she wasn't a single-flavor-every-time kind of person. "Are we going to the one in the mall, or that one down the road?" Most people considered it a part of 209, but Mel's Monster Bytes was a favorite ice cream internet cafe stop.

[ Mmm. Ice cream and internet. Sweet. Also, they would have coffee smile ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm
In Some Random 'Abandoned' Building...

"...Hello?" The only sound that emanated from the old phone was a crackling static noise. Not even breathing could be heard. The tall male holding the phone frowned and tightened his grip. He ran a hand through his short, red hair. "Hey! HELL-O?!"

"Bull, shut it!" Another male, this one with blue-black hair and obviously the less muscular of the two hissed from across the room. His position in his armchair -laying out to use as much space as possible- conveyed a very different tone than the one his voice carried.

"Kitty's right, you don't talk to the Boss like that~" A girl in green giggled from the corner, her orange beanie and hair almost managing to hide her crazed green eyes.

The dark-haired one, 'Kitty', sighed in exasperation. "Rei, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" Rei giggled again and leaned against the wall. "Oh shut it kitty," she said with a smile. Katsu - the one Rei kept referring to as 'Kitty', shifted, shooting her an angry glare. "Your lucky I-"

"Would you two be QUIET?! GOD, I can't think with your jabbering!" Rei giggled yet again -it got on the nerves after a while- "I didn't know you thought at all, Bull." "WHY YOU-"

"Please, do try to keep from killing each other." The room fell silent as a voice came from the phone in Bull's hand. They could all hear it. "I have something for you all to do."

Rei perked up. "What's up, Boss? What do we get to do?" Bull shot her a glare for speaking up in the middle of their Boss' address. Katsu simply stared with a stoic face at the ceiling.

"I need you to go shake up someone...a pair of someones, actually."

"Who, Boss?" Rei spoke for all of them, as the three people in the room seemed to lean forward. You could practically feel the electricity in the air.

"Tell me, have you ever heard...of the Ranch family?"

Time seemed to freeze in the room. Ranch. Zaias Ranch. Of course they all knew him. There was no way to forget someone like him. The enforcer... someone who had of late been showing up less and less. Someone who used to be the cruelest of them all. That Ranch? Who were these 'someones'? That couldn't be his parents, could it?

Time moved slowly until someone asked the burning question. "I'm sorry sir, but...not Ranch as in Zaias Ranch?..." The room went back to being as quiet as before as his words sank in. "Dang. I didn't even now Zaias had parents."

A long pause came from the other end. "Yes. There have been quite a few...disappointments concerning the parents. Adoptive, interestingly enough. I've a certain assignment I left to them that remains to yield results. Please...take care of them for me."

As the line went dead and the phone static returned, the three in the room shared a look, each individual having their own emotion: excitement, distaste...even despair. Yet they all shared one thing: surprise.

But it mattered not who the target was. They were a part of something bigger than just themselves. And they had a job to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm

User Image

"Either or I don't really mind." Avery said shrugging her shoulders and fixing her headband. She finger comber her hair as she walked.

"I call for ice cream in the mall, then we can also get pretzles!" Whit said seeking a high five from Shige, who would surely second the thought process.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm
[ GAH Forgot a bit at the end the first time I posted crying

Anywhoo, I'll be putting up a poll soon for the gang's official name -since we're having serious issues naming them.

Anyone have any ideas? The name has to do with a red spider -that's their logo- so anything pertaining to that. The only thing I can think of is 'Red Spider' and 'Hadani' which, according to Google Translate, is red spider in Japanese ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games