Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:36 pm
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
I think I made you up inside my head.
The stars go waltzing in blue and red,
An arbitrary darkness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

User Image

๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰
๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

RAVENCLAW PREFECT โ”‚ FIFTH YEAR โ”‚ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan had been decidedly neutral on her promotion to prefect. One the one hand, she wasn't really one for responsibilities, but on the other... having a little power to throw about was rather nice. She was hardly intimidating all on her own after all, even draped in snakes. Rowan and Darian had always been a bit more threatening, at least outwardly. The prefect meeting on the train had been a dreadful bore, not to mention it'd kept her from hunting down Alby... but now she was free as a bird once more, and equipped with fresh knowledge of her fellow prefects.

Gavin was her partner, which was fine; he was perfectly nice, and not liable to berate her over any... straying from the usual prefect model. The Slytherin prefects were Oliver and Reyna, which made sense, although she suspected both would enjoy their reign a bit too much at times, the Gryffindor Colton and Esther, who were among the most Gryffindor-est to exist in their house, and the Hufflepuff Kazuki and Saio, neither of whom she knew very well at all, but she assumed they meant well. Most Hufflepuffs did.

She narrowed her eyes at the bright blue hair in front of her as she approached, before recognizing the voices. "Speak of the devil and she shall appear," Tiernan said rather exuberantly, dashing round the front of them. "How goes it, gentlemen? Theorizing about my fledgling relationship, are we, Ivar? And that hair's quite a departure, Glynn, but I'm glad to see you pull it off well. Plenty of people can't," she tutted. "Now, where is the rest of my little flock? I've got more wisdom to impart," the Ravenclaw pouted.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Jade Galaksylph

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor โ”‚ Sixth Year โ”‚ Sixteen Years Old โ”‚ Single

Fianna needed only to draw a deep lungful of the crisp Highland night air to know she was back at school again, even if she were blindfolded she would have known. Somehow she managed to lose track of her friends in the press of boarding the train, the ride up and disembarking at Hogsmeade Station. 'Surprise, freakin' surprise,' she thought wryly. 'Bloody Hell, how did Aria put it to me? We got a class of freakin' ghosts we're in. If I don't see anyone I know to ride a carriage with, I'll walk up to the castle and enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts.'

Her cat, Daniel, let out another unhappy yowl, reminding the Sixth Year how much he desperately wanted out of his carrier, and no amount of treats would soothe him. She'd let him out to roam about when they were in the compartment, but she didn't want to take the risk he'd get stepped on in the crush of arriving students on the platform, and he didn't ride shoulders like Selina's cat would.

"It's okay, Daniel. You can get out of there when we're at the castle," she said, as she held her hand near the mesh window so he could try to rub and lick it. "Where is everybody?" she wondered aloud, as she started her search anew for friends to ride with, grumbling, "Finding a Snitch is easier than this."

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฆ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎx๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผดxxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Rey kept her eyes peeled for her friends as she got off the train. After Lizzy had been dragged off by her friend, she'd continued her search for them but the last boarding call had rung out before she could. At least Oliver and Tiernan were in the prefect meeting with her, not that it helped as they didn't get to talk much. Despite her resolution to be diligent and listen, her eyes had slipped closed a couple of times and she'd resorted to pinching herself to stay awake for the rest of its duration. The rest of her fellow prefects seemed nice and suitable even though she hadn't talked to them much (Rey still couldn't believe that she'd been chosen as a prefect; she'd been so happy, especially when she found out that Oliver and Tiernan got picked as well. Thankfully, none of her friends were there to witness the embarrassing squeak and victory dance she'd done when she got the letter, otherwise she'd never live it down).

This time, her search wasn't fruitless; a head of bright blue hair caught her attention, together with Ivar and Tiernan. A bright, relieved smile spread across her face and she jogged to meet them. "How was the summer you guys?" she asked by way of greeting, but did a double take when she got a closer look at the blue-haired boy.

"Glynn?!" she exclaimed in surprise with a hint of disbelief. Rey wouldn't have expected Glynn to suddenly dye his hair; he'd always been reticent, more so after what had happened, but recently he was getting better, much to their collective relief, especially Ivar. "It suits you though, you finally look like you're in the same age bracket as they rest of us," she added with an impish smile.

She muffled a snicker when Tiernan reprimanded Ivar for gossiping about her relationship. "You sound wistful Ivar, do I sense jealousy?" she teased. Rey knew she was the last one to talk about love lives though, considering her own crush on Oliver (she finally accepts it!), not that she'd admit that out loud.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                          a txxHogsmeade Stationxxxxxw i t hxxIvar, Glynn and Tiernan
                                                          f e e l i n gxxrelievedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                      โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

โ˜ฏ

While Faina went and changed into her school uniform and Hogwarts robe, Rhett did the same. He happily put his wand in his cloak pocket secretly glad to have a custom made wand that had a little bit of both his parents with him. It eased his slight anxiety at being among so many new people. He didn't think he'd have too much trouble adjusting to Hogwarts or even making friends but a small part of him worried about it. At least there was Faina and she proved true at Hogsmeade offering him a hand to keep with him as they were called to huddle around a tall man with dark skin.

Rhett took Faina's hand though he thought of letting it go once he caught up with other first years he decided it would be rude to be the one to pull away and instead looked around the crowd that had formed, his future classmates. Not many stood out compared to the rest though there was a blue haired girl, a girl with very short hair, a boy who seemed fairly stern looking, and two Asian looking boys who were talking about some sort of muggle technology. Rhett wasn't very sure on that one.

He looked to Faina and said, "Hope you like boats." Rhett had never been on a boat ride though it sounded sort of fun to him. And there was the chance of seeing mermaids too. He always thought it would be cool to learn mermish and wondered if the Black Lake mermaids would be willing to teach him someday.

โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC: Open for interactions }
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅx๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

Lucy didn't curse at the conductor's ill-timing, she only sighed as Alec and her got on the train, but it was a near thing. At least they managed to snag a compartment for themselves by the time the train left, and after they got comfortable, Alec confirmed that he had heard of the Room of Requirement, causing Lucy's eye's light up in excitement. "So do you know how to find it?" she asked hopefully. Then they didn't have to waste time looking for it and they'd get to poke around it for longer. "I was thinking that we could try it out and see if it really can give us anything. Plus, I heard that there's a room that people hide things in and I really want to look around that," she admitted. There had to be all sorts of things in there, especially since they needed to be hidden.

The ride to Hogwarts went by smoothly but it didn't stop the sigh of relief that Lucy let out when they arrived at Hogsmeade. The long ride always left Lucy feeling tired and drained, and it was no different this time. "Do you want to get on the carriage now or do you want to wait and find people first?" She didn't mind sharing a carriage with strangers but she still preferred the company of her friends, like Garnet or Minako and her sisters.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                            a txxHogsmeade Stationxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                            f e e l i n gxxtiredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:07 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

โžธHฮฑโ„“ฦ’ะฒโ„“ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ โžธUฮทั•ฯƒัั‚ั”โˆ‚ ฦ‘ฮนัั•ั‚ ฦณั”ฮฑั โžธฦ‘ั”ะผฮนฮทฮนั•ั‚

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎGi spent the train ride in the company of her two friends talking and discussing how their sorting might go along with various other subjects. When they were close and the notice was sent that they should change they lost touch with Ferdie but she didn't worry considering they were all traveling in the same direction eventually. She did however keep a hold of Lizzy as they exited still looking for Drew and slightly worried because she hadn't seen their mutual friend yet. The young girl was briefly worried that she may have missed the train when a loud voice told them to congregate so he could take them to the castle and gently pulled her friend along. "It's weird we haven't found Drew yet. I hope she got here ok-Drew! I think I found her!" What with all the brunettes milling around them she had to be completely sure it was their friend but when she turned she saw the girl's face and knew it was their friend. Gi hurried over to her with Lizzy along for the ride with a wide grin and wave. "We've been working everywhere for you! Where were you on the train?" she asked curiously moving excitedly from foot to foot.

oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Unsorted
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Hogsmeade Station
xWith: Callista, Ibarra and Akira
xStatus: Single

Despite his friendliness, there seemed to be something bothering Callista but she wouldn't share it. Well, if she wanted to, he was there to listen. Once they'd arrived at the platform, Callista made a bee line to two other boys she knew, but she said he could come along, so Diego joined her. "Hello A'm Diego. It's a pleasure tae meet both o ye," he said with a friendly smile on his face. It was a little disconcerting to hear a Scottish accent coming from someone of Hispanic descent, but Diego didn't seem to mind. "But ye can just call me DJ," he added as an after thought.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Out of Character: {Translation: Should we see if anyone else needs a compartment?}
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

The Forgotten Weasley

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:42 am
                                            You can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug!
                                            You can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                            Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                            Kept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ ๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘’ ๐’œ. ๐ต๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถix
                                            โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–Œ

๏ฟญ Writer Hobbyist ๏ฟญ Fourth Year Hufflepuff ๏ฟญ Halfblood ๏ฟญxxx

ใ€Œ Autumn 2037 ใ€
                                            โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

And Clara and Mercy stepped down the train wearing their school robes, Clara could not help but give Mercy a really amused smirk, trying not to laugh as she witnessed the death of Mercy Sanderson as she revisited the role of Humpy Dumpy. Well. She's not dead, per se. But sometimes, people had to let Clara be dramatic at her string of words and vocabulary, because she wants to make fun of her friends. "I totally din't see that," said the girl who looked like she literally saw everything, "But again, for a daredevil, I wonder how you're still alive with such graces of, say, Humpy Dumpy." She said with an impish smile.

Clara blinked when Merc dropped her two sickles that she can actually dye her hair here, then un-dye it after school. That... well, she never thought of that, which was a great idea. "Huh. Never thought of that. I should try dyeing my hair blue next year, then. Or green, but not the disgusting sort of green, of course." She said as she watched that one Ravenclaw fifth year over there, who was sporting bluish-violet hair. She should try that shade sometime. "But I dunno, Merc, I haven't think of a good shade that I can do proper job with." To be honest, she didn't see herself pulling the color dye well aside from black, but then again her Filipino relatives were the type to say that they really can't pull it well. For a family of half-bloods and tattooed people (like Kenji), Clara found it really ironic.

She found an empty carriage after about five minutes or so, smirking over Merc's woes of sitting with some snotty schoolmates. Like Peter. Or Rory. Or maybe Garnet... except it turned out he was just a jerk with a heart of gold and purifying anger. Clara already knew what second year puke Merc was talking about, though. "Found one, and good thing there's no pukes here. Such a shame of cleanliness if there is. And hey, sometimes the snot pukes will have their arses handed by Spring, Peter being the golden example." Well, technically, she didn't see the fistfight last year, but she sure as hell wasn't surprised about it either. Peter deserved it. Totally.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                            ยซ with [Merc] at [Platform] ยป

๏ฟญ PROFILE ๏ฟญ OUTFIT ๏ฟญ SIGNATURE TUNE ๏ฟญ

xxxxx ยซ Out.Of.Character ยป xxxxx
                                            ooc

But I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say
                                            And let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                            With what you want to say and let the words fall out
                                            Honestly, I wanna see you be brave!

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:25 am
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked
                                            But here they come again to jack my style
                                            Dษพาฝีก-ู„าฝีฒีฒฤ… โ™ฤ…ษพึึ… ฦรฌีชาฝix
                                            โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–Œ

๏ฟญ Adopted Halfblood ๏ฟญ Unsorted First Year ๏ฟญ Literary Enthusiast ๏ฟญspc

ใ€Œ Autumn 2037 ใ€

Drew glanced up her green eyes when someone turned to her and muttered a "Sorry." She gave him a look of confusion as she slowly (and quietly) chewed her gum. "Uh. Sure." Drew managed as she blinked. The lad looked so... imposing, like some resting b***h face. It wasn't like Drew was intimidated or whatever (well, okay, she kind of was), it was just weird about why this guy was so salty when classes hasn't started. But of course, she won't say that because she didn't want to get into trouble. She just wanted a good time thankyouverymuch. "So... You wan' some? It's mint." She awkwardly asked him, offering her wrapper that hold some sticks of chewing gum. Drew was either talking to someone who had little knowledge to muggle stuff, or someone who does- and she will be unlucky if it was the former.

Then, she blinked in surprised again when a very familiar Asian girl (and a brunette) came to her, but the fact that it was Gi and Liz slowly made the girl grin. "Hallo, you lot." She said, feeling at ease, "Sorry, I was with my uncle-brother-whatever throughout th' train ride. And the crowd was kind of annoying to try finding people so..." She awkwardly shrugged and twirled her loose wavy hair, then turning to the tall-ish guy, "An'way, name's Drew if you don' mind" Her accent was a mix of the Estuary and her dad's from Norway, but granted... they live in London and they primarily speak Norwegian at home. Also, her dad sometimes complained about how British people were so judgy about accents so. There's that.

ยซ with [Madoc, Elizabeth, and Gi-Seung] at [Hogsmeade Station] ยป

((help i don't know how to write when it comes to chewing gums it's so weird sobs))
                                            ((Open for interaction!))

My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she called "love"
                                            When I look into my nephew's eyes, man, you wouldn't believe-
                                            The most amazing things that can come from some terrible lie.
                                            The other night, you wouldn't believe, the dream I just had about you and me.
                                            I called you up but we'd both agree, it's for the best you didn't listen.
                                            It's for the best we get our distance, oh, it's for the best you didn't listen.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:27 am
                                            Three lights are lit but the fourth one's out!
                                            I can tell 'cause it's a bit darker than the last night's bout
                                            I forgot about the drought of light bulbs in this house
                                            So I head out, down a route I think is heading south
                                            Iฮฝฮฑั Tรธัะฒื รธฬˆัะธ Eัฤฑฮบลกลกรธะธix
                                            ๏ฟญ Team Vice Captain & Beater ๏ฟญ Fifth Year Hufflepuff ๏ฟญ Muggleborn ๏ฟญspc

ใ€Œ Fall 2037 ใ€

Ivar chortled when Glynn told him that he should get some ribbing every now and then, as if he was returning the favor. "Ooooh, I see that your sense of humor is as dry as the tundras in mid-winter. But seriously, mate, try to keep up and when it doubt, you can always ask us because we're like a bunch of snitches. If we're really trying, that is." Ivar for one wasn't the best gossiper, he just hear stuff here and there because rumors can get contagious. Such as the time when someone claimed that some Slytherin was rumored to beat up someone in the dungeons, and then there's that one when Diantha the Club Captain just lost her cool about that one time in the Ground Floor corridor (well, everyone saw that). Ivar then blushed in embarrassment when his bestfriend pointed out that duh, of course he knew Alby Callaghan. Because they're housemates. And dorm mates. Ivar failed to noticed that so he scratched the back of his head and mumbled, "Well... yeah, of course you knew of him... Obviously."

The Hufflepuff wizard was a centimeter close to getting a heart attack (not really) when Tiernan just appeared to them, like a ghost. She seemed like she was in the mood, though, must be the perks of being a prefect. Ivar didn't envy them, because he would much prefer being the jock and handling Quidditch than handling petty-a** salt-dwellers. Like Rory, if he had one. But that Scot was a special case, his salt preeeeetty much surpassed the density of the Dead Sea- even if he does look kinda cute... Wait what?

Ivar raised an eyebrow when Tiernan turned to him, clearly she heard about him being a grapevine farmer. He was going to open his mouth in defense when Reyna chimed in to comment about Glynn's hair, then she made fun of him for being "jealous." He visibly scoffed and folded his arms with a huff, telling her defensively, "Me? Jealous? You're a total comedian, Rey! I need no man to complete my life." Ivar shook his head, obviously making an act that he was "betrayed" by his former ally, "First Glynn, then my niece, then Tiernan, then you. This is the payback of me making fun of all of you, doesn't it?"

ยซ with [Tiernan, Glynn, Reyna] at [Hogsmeade] ยป

User Image

ooc

But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth.
                                            I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt.
                                            And now that my mind's out, and now I hear it clear and loud,
                                            I'm thinking, "Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house"

Diamond Wales

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:57 pm
"It takes strength to make your way through grief,
To grab hold of life and let it pull you forward."

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Lost in her mind thinking: Here we go again. /Wearing: Uniform

The Hogwarts Express pulled into the Station Lauretta Reddington, whose starting her third year at Hogwarts. She managed to catch up on all of her work that she missed out on thanks to Amelia who got her youngest sister a tutor to help Lauretta out. Last year was a bad year for the young Hufflepuff as the grief took over her which lead her to not being herself. Lauretta was still emotionally not in the right place still but she wasn't as bad as she was last year. The thirteen year old went to the carriages and found one that was empty and climbed by herself to the unknowing of who will sit with her and ride up to the castle as well. Lauretta was in the mind called Freedom which was her in a land of confusion and emotional damage as she stared blankly into space thinking about her parents and the memories they have together.

OOC: Open for Interaction

"Grief is in two parts. The first is loss.
The second is the remaking of life."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxClara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarving
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ยขฯƒฮฝั”ัั”โˆ‚ ฮนะธ ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ฯ‰ั” โ„“ฮฑยขะบ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฯƒยขฮนฮฑโ„“ gัฮฑยขั”ั•,xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ โ„“ฮนะบั” ฮฑะธ ฮฑะธฮนะผฮฑโ„“ ฯ‰ั” ยขัฮฑฯ‰โ„“ ฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฯƒf ฯƒฯ…ั ยขฮฑgั”ั•,xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ยขฮฑะธโ€™ั‚ ั‚ฮฑะผั” ฯ…ั•, ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฯƒะธั” ฯƒf ฯ…ั•, gั”ั‚ ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝั” ะฒฯ…ั•xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceMercy thought for one brief, beautiful moment, that she'd be able to keep her dignity in tact. She should've known better; she'd no sooner had the thought than Clara continued on by comparing her to a certain egg that'd fallen off of a certain wall. Glaring, the bluenette crossed her arms and blew a raspberry. "I'm a very sturdy egg, thank you very much," she insisted. Then, after a pause, she added, "Or I'm hard-boiled already, take your pick."

spaceHer expression turned vaguely gleeful when Clara considered the idea of dying her hair just for the school year. It wouldn't help spot her at the train, of course, since she obviously couldn't charm it until they were away from her mother. But at least for the rest of the year she'd be easy to spot. Merc looked around thoughtfully, noticing the blue-haired boy Clara was watching. He was with Tiernan? That was decidedly weird, because she didn't recall Tiernan having any blue-haired friends, except herself of course. "That shade would look good on you," she said noncommittally, indicating the boy. "It'd probably have to be a deep color, I think, to go with your skin tone. Or one of those really pretty ombre pastel jobs that looks good on anyone, maybe." All it took was a charm or a potion, right? "Can you mess up your hair from dying it magically like you can with muggle stuff? I don't think you can. It'd be easy enough to just change the color over and over until we found a good one." Maybe purple? Then again, that might clash with Clara's robes... unless it was a warm sort of purple, maybe. Hm. She wasn't the best at color theory, considering her preference for garish neons and whatnot. They'd have to consult someone. Maybe Alby.

spaceShe followed Clara, gleeful when they managed to find an empty carriage. Of course, that didn't promise it'd stay that way.
                                                          "You say that," she started, "but they carry four, and we're only two. What's to stop a couple of arseholes from climbing on in before it takes off, huh?" She was pretty sure the thestrals must be trained not to leave until the carriage was full, or there were no more students. There had to be some kind of cue they followed. Otherwise she imagined there'd be a lot of students left behind because all the carriages took off too early with groups of two and three inside.

spaceShe glanced around, nose wrinkling.
                                                          "Let's hope Whyte's not the last git to have his arse handed to him, eh? It'd be nice if people actually started punching that lot in the face more often... if they can get to it, anyway. Hard to do that with their heads shoved up their arses." Crude, perhaps, but accurate, at least as far as Mercy was concerned. She might not be particularly polite, but she was nice, and quite frankly that was what really counted, according to her parents and her sisters. Hope might wish she was more of a lady, but even she admitted that was mostly just because she found her younger sister's personality abrasive. It wasn't really a fault, just a fact Hope was somewhat uncomfortable with. Bugger her, because Merc had no interest in being anything approaching proper. Most proper people were jerks. Hope was a rare exception.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, ฯ‰ฮฑฮฝั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั fโ„“ฮฑg! ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, gั”ั‚ ฯƒff ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ฮฑั•ั•!
                                                          xxxxxxฮนั‚โ€™ั• ฯƒฯ…ั ั‚ฮนะผั” ะธฯƒฯ‰, ั‚ฯƒ โ„“ั”ั‚ ฮนั‚ ฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะฝฮฑะธg ฯƒฯ…ั‚ ั•ฯƒ ั•ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, โˆ‚ฯƒะธโ€™ั‚ ฮฑฯฯƒโ„“ฯƒgฮนzั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ยขฮฑะธโ€™ั‚ ะฝฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ, ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะฒฯƒัะธ ั‚ฯƒ ัฮนั•ั”! ฮนั‚โ€™ั• ฯƒฯ…ั ั‚ฮนะผั” ะธฯƒฯ‰ ั‚ฯƒ ยขฯƒะผั” ฯƒฯ…ั‚!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั” - ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั” - ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”

User Image

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:03 am
((nvm this, just another silly mistake, I'm really sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:29 pm
Cheo Aubrey Halley~ firstyear, muggleborn, unsorted

Cheo stood off from the gaggle of other first-years, fidgeting with their robes. No one had approached them on the train, and why would they? Cheo was a stranger in this world, and would be for quite a while, at least until they made a friend. He had sat in silence for the entire train ride, napping through most of it; They were just too tired after the novelty of being on a train wore off.

They followed the rest of the other first years, trying to not be too obvious about eavesdropping on nearby conversations to get some idea about what was going to happen. Twirling a teal dyed lock of hair around their finger, Cheo trained his eyes on the keeper of the keys so he knew he wouldn't get lost. It was a little more comforting than the sea of other 11 year olds, adults always knew what to do and where to go.  

Galaxy4314

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 pm

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games