Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 am

Zil knew what Shadow was doing. His eyes were like daggers pointing at her. His hand twitched, eager to move the threat away but he relaxed his hand at the last moment deciding not to act, his mind resolving to find out what she had planned instead.

Kyrell moved to catch Zil when he was about to fall and then looked at Shadow questioningly, "What do you..?" he trailed off.

"Agreed. May I take my leave?", Monica asked, wondering if Damien had something else planned.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:38 pm
"He's just knocked out. He's lying and being vague, and I don't like that. Do something with him. I'm tired." She said, sluggishly walking over towards the couch and laying down. "There's rope in the closet and my main bedroom is bulletproof and sound proof with a complex lock. He shouldn't be able to get out."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:39 pm

"He'll..." Kyrell trailed off, remembering the relationship between Zil and explosives. He didn't continue but just carefully removed the grenades, explosive bugs and the like from Zil's coat and pants, putting them on the table next to the wall and then began to tie him up. "Maybe that'll help" Kyrell said, referring to Zil's laptop. "Guess who he stole it from?", he said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:45 pm
"Search for hidden daggers and such too." Shadow replied, half awake. "And where?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:52 pm

"I didn't find any daggers or such. Just bombs... Lots of them. Does he walk around with all these all the time?", Kyrell said as he tried to get Zil into Shadow's bedroom.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:13 pm
"He used to carry some, but not that many. I think he grew attached to them after that accident nearly a year ago." She admitted with a sigh.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yeah, well... I wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally blows himself up" Kyrell said with a huff, setting the man down. "Stupid ending for a stupid Zil" He said resentfully and his face began to mellow. Come to think of it... He missed stupid Zil. He didn't like this smartass Zil, ruthless very much at all although as he recalled, he only used to be like this on the battlefield. It was always nice to have Zil on one's team. He was a great fighter. Kyrell admired that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 pm
"I think part of him wants to blow up. I think he wanted to die in that fire, but thank the heavens he didn't." Shadow replied with a sigh. "I don't like what happened to him, but he won't talk about it or where he's been."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Kyrell looked at Shadow. He stopped thinking for a while when she mentioned him wanting to die. "Surely not... I hope" It took him a few more moments to move before he said, "I think I'd prefer if he died then. So we would never have had to see this ugly wreck of a man. Goodness knows how many people he's killed while we thought he was dead. If he could gather so much strength as to kill an innocent civilian for the sake of a stupid plan" He looked to Shadow, wondering if she knew all the details of this noble-kidnap/slay case. "Does the end truly justify the means?" Kyrell made the assumption that the man in the video was innocent but he wasn't quite sure himself either.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 pm
"I don't know." Shadow admitted, sitting up. "I've met Damien. He would be a good man if his morals weren't so distorted. I hoped that the previous accident with his best friend would teach him to value human life more, but I don't know... As for Zil, he was a good man with good morals, but because he couldn't handle loss. he became so twisted. Both think they're doing good things when the truth is they're doing terrible things. One thinking he's saving the people by killing who he thinks is a bad influence on society. One thinking he's saving the people through sacrifice in order to take down a tyrant. I never thought Zil would turn into another Damien... but it appears he is. And I think I'm turning into his 'Jian': the only one who can bring him back. But unlike Jian I will stop Zil when it comes down too it. He knows that, and I don't think he's decided whether I should live or die."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Kyrell nodded, tryin a little hard to absorb what Shadow said. He then commented, "Two sides of the same coin, huh? This could be interesting. Or devastating" He then suddenly thought about everyone's alleged roles in Zil's plan. "Then... What does he want from me? He seems so capable of handling himself now then he was before. I mean... He can live without Fanny constantly reminding him about things or Dustin having his back. What does it all mean? It doesn't make sense" He shook his head. He had neither rank nor much importance now so he couldn't quite make out what Zil had in mind for him. He shivered, hoping it wasn't twisted.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm
"He has people, but not the kind you want to be around. He's part of a dangerous organization that I chose to avoid and one that wants me dead because I have a reputation in the black market. Lets just leave it at that." Shadow replied. "They molded him into what you see now. That's all you need to know. Now, go make me a sandwich." She said, getting off the couch and dragging the unconscious Zil into a different room.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:09 am

"I..." Kyrell trailed off, realizing he was truly naive when it came to underground politics. "I'm not sure if he would do such a thing. I surely hope not" He said, being too preoccupied with the words that he just flat-out obeyed and went to the kitchen to make Shadow something. Asking for such a thing from a former prince though, what was she thinking. Kyrell put the plate of cheese sandwich on the table. The cut lines on the cheese were all uneven and it... Didn't look like a sandwich... at all.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:34 am
Shadow doublechecked Zil, pulling out a few more small explosives that the prince missed. She then checked all of the knots and added a few more just to make sure Zil wouldn't get out any soon. She then closed the door and walked into the kitchen, seeing the cheese sandwich. "I knew it. You can't cook, can you?" She sighed. She pulled out a can of tomato soup and cooked it up along with putting the cheese sandwich in a pan with butter, turning it into a golden grilled cheese. She put the grilled cheese on a plate and poured him a cup of tomato soup. "Eat up." She told him. "It's your turn to try next."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:11 pm
"Yes, you may take your leave" Damien said and dismissed Monica. Once she was gone he rested an elbow on his desk and rested his face in a white gloved hand that he shaped into a thinking position. After a moment a small smirk appeared on the dictator's face. Someone went so far as to actually kill someone in order to entice people to take down Damien. He wasn't sure if that person was so desperate to do so, but he admired the fact that someone wasn't afraid to use death as motivation, going so far as to cause the death himself.

((Attention!! Between now and December 14th, I will only be making sporadic appearances on here when I can, due to many assignments I have to complete within these last few weeks of school. I should be on more often once Christmas break starts.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games