Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

kinkido

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:29 am
Yo my nameis kinkido and thats all you need to know abou me. i also accept kin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:54 am
I'ma introduced maself, fo sho!  

KRATOSBIZNATCH

aeset

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:45 am
Hello! I am a new user of this guild too. I joined two days ago and now I have found time to introduce myself.

So.. this is aeset. wink I am 19 years old and from Germany. zphal_girl87 has invited me to join my first guild, and I dit. I decited to become a member of Why Not because of George Bernard Shaw's quote. I knew it and it's really great.
What I do beside Gaia? I'm a part of the art community DeviantArt: aeset.deviantArt. Therefore I work on pictures - mainly photomanipulations. Also I have two "music" projects, at what I release the first album of my stand-alone project Mara estimated in the month of August.

I think this was the most important about me. It's enough. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:31 am
I'm See.Hate.Kill. I choose my name because thats what I do to things I hate. Anywho I like Naruto and all other anime that has a good plot, I like vanila ice cream (I don't know why but I can not eat chocolote ice cream...), and I love rollercoasters.
I hate rude/stupid/jugemental people and if anyone is being like that ,unless they are messing around and pretending to be stupid, then I will track them down and destroy them! Okay maby not destroy maby just mame. I also hate it when My friends think that they have something wrong with them when I know for a fact that they are perfect the way they are.
I hope that we can be friends!  

See.Hate.Kill.

Youji_Zero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:53 am
Hello!
My name is Youj_Zero, but you may call me Youji-chan. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:05 am
Hey there peoples!
I'm Ichigo!
Thanks zphal_girl87 4 inviting me! heart  

Ichigo884

Xx_Envy2_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:27 am
Hello!
Im zimslittlefriend, but you guys can call me zimmy-chan.
zphal_girl87 invited me btw. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:03 pm
Hey peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am the ever so crazy little sister of saikii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you may call me crazylover heart heart xp 3nodding xd whee
feel free to visit my profile and my journal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  

Crazy_lover_girl

ArticWolfknight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 pm
Why not. The name is ArticWolfknight its a pleasure to meet you all  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:02 pm
zphal_girl87
Come on in and introduce yourselves! Tell us as much, or as little, about yourself as you like. Maybe your age and gender, or how long you've been on Gaia, whatever you like! Share your interests and find a friend! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope this becomes an active and fun guild to be at! whee

well i was asked to join by you!! 4laugh this looks like a great guild so thanks for inviting me smile  

Azure_Sky96

LostCookiez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:30 pm
uhh im kirsten, new here. soo kool guild XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:41 am
Hi. I'm La Serda. I'm so shy I won't say anything else redface  

La Serda

Dustpanman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:51 am
I can't beleive I haven't introduced myself yet, but My name is Sam and I beleive I got invited to this guild cause I'm super awsome (that's my theory at least)

P.S. The evil S is back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:51 pm
The Grammatical b*****d says:

My name is Nuskrad. I've no idea why I was invited; I just was. I doubt you care to know anything more, so that's all I'll say.

And this time, he means it.

Disinformation Agent

Invisible Browser

18,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

kaistermaister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:09 pm
HI!!!!
zphal_girl87 invited me but yeah
so what's up with peoples???  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games