Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

-dame rises, eyes dark with unyielding and veiled emotions. Her face unreadable, she grabs her hat and makes her way out of the bar, destination unknown.-
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 pm

{{ stressed Great, now I got to go on a hunt. stare }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Icy Reign

((*wolf whistles* At least you're dressed for it! xd *snuggleglomps Icy*))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:38 pm

-dame stood outside the MW for a long time, leaning against the wall in the shadows. Soon enough, though, she started aimlessly walking. Enjoying when the cool night breeze blew, hair ruffling.-

((Next post will probably be in EE.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:02 pm

katana68
Icy Reign

((*wolf whistles* At least you're dressed for it! xd *snuggleglomps Icy*))

{{*snuggleglomps back*}}
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Mozart: Symphony No. 25 in G Minor

*She turns up the volume on her sound system to try and drown out her thoughts and she prepares a fantastic gourmet meal…enough to feed a small army. Cooking helps calm her.*

Dinner Menu
Linguine with Clams (Linguine con le Vongole)
Mixed salad of baby greens, shallots, mandarin oranges, sugared almonds, red wine vinaigrette
Steamed broccoli with cheese sauce

Dessert:
Fresh Fruit Tart: Strawberries, kiwi and blueberries

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

*She pours herself a glass of chilled white wine, dishes herself a plate and brings it to the dining room table. After lighting the candles on the large table, she dims the lights and slowly eats her meal while listening to the classical music on her sound system and feeling very alone.* stare
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm

((Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, poor Psy!!!! *snuggleglomps*))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm

*She finishes half her meal and then just picks at her food. Atilla and Hunn sit next to her as she eats and she grins at them. Sipping her wine, she contemplates the immediate situation at hand and tries to think of a solution.

Dame told her the truth. She knows this because both Icy and Katana have told her the same information. Dame says she has cut all ties to this "L" person and has no active jobs from her currently. Yet, she didn't come right out and say she WASN'T working for "L" anymore. This is NOT good. Who the flippin hell is this "L" person? evil She furrows her brow as she sips her wine.*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:22 pm

*Thinking about her family in Italy and everything they filled her head with on her trip to California, she picks up her plate and her glass of wine and brings it into the kitchen. She puts the place setting onto the counter and figures she had better feed Atilla and Hunn before she cleans up the kitchen and puts all of this food away. stare The dogs ravenously eat their meal while she starts on kitchen clean up duty.

As she's putting away food and loading up the dishwasher, she thinks about Italy and her family. It's funny…at one point in her life she was helping take care of them and now that they are grown they feel the need to look after and protect her. It's probably due to her being alone her entire life, but it just seems like it's been more urgent to them since they found out Big Paulie was deceased.* neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:26 pm

*pulling into the back parking lot, she parks in her usual spot, letting the top up and getting out. Locking her car up, she heads to the back entrance of the MW corridor, scanning and securing the door behind her. Making a wuick stop by her place, she drops the disc and portable player off, along with a couple of files from the office. Grabbing one of the throwaways she purchased yesterday, she programs it on the way out of her place, taking out the piece of paper with Hornes new number on it and texting it to give him hers. Up the stairs, she scans and heads into the office, walking into the bar, halfway expecting to still see dame moping and pouting around. Seeing it empty, she goes behind the counter, makes up a fresh drink and takes a seat at the bar, sipping and playing a game on the phone*

*Spencer was making his rounds on the JD/PB side, a bit perturbed and tired since he'd had to start pulling doubles until new people were hired to cover the ones fired. He'd seen earlier the state dame was in when she left, and made a mental note to alert Icy the next time he saw her. He still hadn't seen her to tell her about the incident with Lady Leko and the pot she was toying with. Shuddering at that experience, he comes from PB and is just about to turn into JD when he glances in the bar, seeing Icy at the counter. Changing directions, he walks briskly into the bar and up to Icy, nodding and speaking*

Miss Icy, I've got some things to report to you.

*looking up from her drink, she sees Spencer by her side, greeting her in a formal way. Groaning, she facepalms and shakes her head slightly*

Spencer, haven't we been over this? rolleyes Icy, call me Icy. You don't have to put a handle on my name. stressed Wait until I'm over forty for that. stare

Yes Mis- er, I mean, yes Icy. Well, first I want to report about dame since you gave strict orders to alert you when she left the grounds.

*eyes get wide and she looks at Spencer*

What?! eek When?

She left about a couple hours ago Ma- I mean, she left two hours ago. She looked like she was a walking zombie when she left. The way she went was down the strip headed west.

Wait, she left on foot? confused Not in her car or picked up by anyone? neutral

*starts to think, standing up and pacing in front of Spencer. Brow furrowed she looked back at him*

Did she have anything with her? A bag? A case? Anything?

No Ma- dammit. No. She didn't. Should I have followed her? I mean, I didn't want to abandon my post, but I know that you were against her leaving-

*sighs*No Spencer. You did good. Besides, had I been thinking, I would have included such in the announcement, though our staff isn't at one hundred percent yet. stressed Thank you. I'll take it from here.

*nodding, he turns to head back, pauses, and turns back around, remembering Leko*

Ma-, ugh forget it. Ma'am, I have one more thing to report. One of the ladies, Leko I believe, was found a few days ago passed out near a black pot of sorts. I took the liberty of carrying her down to her quarters and seeing she was well. But I didn't touch the pot and left up here, though I don't see it anymore. I know strange things go on around here but that just seemed really out of place.

*pinching the bridge of her nose, she shakes her head and curses, nodding to Spencer*

Thank you Spencer. Well, that explains a helluva lot.

*dismissing him, Spencer heads for the JD while she contemplates on what action to take. dame had a good two hour head start on her if she was indeed running back to her sister. Sister. That word finally struck her and sunk in. She'd heard Katana when she said it but it didn't register until now. SISTER! L was dames ******** sister! Now that explains every damn thing! No wonder she was like a beaten and battered dog who still loved its master.

Slamming her drink back, she rushes into the office, through the scans and down to her place, changing and picking up a couple things, gearing up for a hunt. She didn't trust dame and doubt she ever would, but with this new evidence in light, she really needed to find her, most of all to make sure she isn't on her way to L and blow the covers of Katana Brat and Flame. Out the back entrance to her place, she tosses her things in her car and sets off down the strip, looking for dame*
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 17 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:34 pm

(( User Image Seems I've got 11 pages worth of reads to catch up on in this thread! gonk *sighs* ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:36 pm

{{I think I like Spencer rofl }}
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 pm

*After putting everything away and running the dishwasher, she refills her wine glass, takes a large drink and starts hand washing the pots and pans. DAMNIT…she completely forgot about cleaning up the glass from the vase she threw. rolleyes stressed She mentally facepalms and tries to hurry up with the dishes so she can get to the glass before she goes to bed.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 18 Total: 37 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 pm

(( User Image Oh man ... broken glass is not good, and I'm not that far along yet ... sweatdrop ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games