Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:25 pm
"Well... umm..." Nerdio said.

"Yeah, kinda..." Kevin Hunter said as he got out of the creek.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:36 pm
"Well doesn't that just make things interesting, if not more convinient. Come on, let's go see if we can't talk them into playing some music with us!" Liz said, walking off in the direction Ken and Ringo walked off in.
---------------
"Well? I'm waiting for an answer, unless you can't think of one." Diana's father said.
"Daddy, knock it off, don't pester him about it...remember I have kids and was married before I met him." she said.
"Yes, but you do have an excuse. You lost your husband, you didn't just leave him." Leah said, letting her thoughts on the subject be known.
"Yeah, but isn't it very similar?To say you can only love one person in your intire life? Not that I have much of a say on anything, I've never been with a man for very long, let alone in love before..." KatyAnn chimmed in.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:42 pm
Kevin followed Liz for lack of anything else to do.

Nerdio couldn't think of anything to say.

(because i can't... goddam apple juice... i seriously need to go buy more soda)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:51 pm
((lol, yes you do, how long have you had that juice? eek ))
Liz moved a tree branch and took a step back, "Sorry about that...didn't mean to interupt your makeout session!" she said through her laughter
Ken and Ringo came back out, their faces red with embarassment.
"Wow, we don't even make out in public...mustbe a city thing..."
-------------
"You know what, just so you shut up, Nerdio doesn't nkow wh Kevin's mother is, Kevin just showed up and that's it. He hasn't even told us anything about himself yet."Diana said annoyed with her father. She grabbed Nerdio and dragged him upstairs, "Now excuse us, we still have to unpack!"
KatyAnn got up as well, "I should get going as well...I have a date later anyway..." she said going to the door and leaving.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:56 pm
(a long... long... long... screw it, let's just say that if it wasn't in a sealed bottle, it would be moss by now...)

Kevin didn't say anything.

Nerdio didn't say anything as he went upstairs with Diana.

Pence was silently wandering around the house.

(lol, i almost forgot the little guy XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:04 pm
((..........eeeeeew.....))
"I'm sorry about my fater, he's a little over protective..." Diana said as she began to unpack.
Cherry was following Pence, giggling all the way, "Wanna meet gamma?" she asked Pence, when she saw the living room.

"What's wrong with that girl, just because she's an adult, doesn't mean she can disrespect me like that!" Samule said. Leah sighed, "Well, you know our little Dia, ever since he little makeover in highschool, she's been an entirely different peson."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:09 pm
(lol, and it still tastes the same XD lol, this stuff is better then crack when it comes to getting high... though i dont do drugs... really)

Pence looked at Cherry. He had a look of curiosity on his face.

"It's okay..." Nerdio said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:16 pm
((ew again. and drugs are bad m'kay! you know my friends find it unbelieveable that i don't drink or smoke or anything like that? they treat it like it's some big accomplishment...))
"No it's not, they have no right to treat you the way they did....oh and if they ask, you're a teacher, because no way in hell am I telling them my boyfriend doesn't have a job." Diana said siting on her old bed.
Cherry picked up Pence and took him over to her grandmother, "Gamma!" she squeeled happily.

Kuro-neko-Gen

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:22 pm
((i haveta go, see ya later!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:22 pm
(lol)

"Okay." Nerdio said.

Pence looked at Cherry's grandmother.

(and really, i dont do drugs)

(and see ya)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:13 pm
"Uhg, my parents embarass me more now, than when I was a eenager..."Diana said falling back.
Cherry looked up at her grandmother happily."Hi hi!"

Leah, picked up Cherry and Pence and placed them in her lap. "Why hello there my little Cherry beary!You've gotten so big you have! And who is your little freiend?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:17 pm
Nerdio didn't say anything.

Pence continued to look at Leah.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:28 pm
Leah pet Pence, "I know, why don't you two help me with dinner?" she asked happily.
Cherry smiled and ran into the kitchen. "Heehee!"
Diana looked around the room, "I wonder if they're ever going to take all of this stuff down?" she asked absentmindily, looking around at all of her old things in her room.

-------------------
Ringo fiddled her thubms a bit, "Okay, what do you want...?" she asked.
Liz snickered a bit, "Come on love birds! Let's go play some music! You did bring your intruments right?" she asked dragging them out of the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Pence didn't say anything as he curiously followed Cherry.

Kevin didn't say anything.

Nerdio looked around, "I don't know..." he said mainly to himself.

(sorry for the bad post as Nerdio sweatdrop )  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:43 pm
Diana shrugged, "Well, I'm certainly not going down stairs, not yet anyway..." she said, "The least you could do is come over here and sit with me."
Cherry watched her grandmother take out food so she could start dinner.

Leah had everything she needed and began to cook.
------------
Liz and the others were waiting outside, "Go get them real fast, that way we can go back and play somthing!" Liz said.
Ken and Ringo went inside, they quickly got their guitars and went back outside.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games