Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astrid B

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:14 pm
*is not drawing Bela in a fetish outfit*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:17 pm
((hello hello. :3 just got on. science homework sucks. gonk ))  

DieSinneistSchon

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 pm
(( Hey there, Ukraine~

And tsk tsk, Syph. =w= Naughty naughty.

SCHAU! I actually had enough gold to get Poland an outfit~ >w> ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:21 pm
((Das ist gut! Ich bin glücklich für Sie! biggrin

@astrid: shame. ))

DieSinneistSchon

Astrid B

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:22 pm
'Ey thar, Noe. Indeed it does, indeed it does....

*SO NOT SHAMED*

I'm thinking about posting it...along with other doodle......  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:27 pm
(( @Ukraine: Ah, danke~ =w=

Bleeeeeh....D: I just remembered I have to get something for the accompanist in choir. =w= It's a secret Santa thing, and I was the lucky one to draw the name of the piano player. >w> Lucky me though. She's my age. XDDD

*will do that tomorrow*

@Syph: DO EET. The posting thing, that is. =w= ))

Poland walks around the main room, making sure all of the decorations were in order, while humming carols to himself. Like most of the woman half across the world from him, he believed in decorating for the holidays early. He smiles as he finishes hanging garland on the mantle of the fireplace.  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:31 pm
((pretend im not wearing a crap load of angelic stuff. im showing my friend tammy what angelic stuff i bought. >.>'))

"Ah! Hello Poland! Christmas is right around the corner , huh?....Gotta get the dance hall ready too...." She almost forgot about the ball she was holding.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:38 pm
(( @Ukraine: Can do, comrade. =w= ))

"Totally! I hope everyone's like, okay with my decorations....I put a lot of time hanging all this stuff up." he sighs. He looks to the pile of decorations left and sighs again.

((Blargh. =.= Dad's getting stupidly protective over my internet for some reason...))  

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:42 pm
((Um, yeah, same goes for me....and will do, I am almost done))

Belarus walked in the room. It was getting colder by the day. As she walked in, she saw Poland and her sister discussing some sort of event called "Christmas". "....Christmas....?" she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:46 pm
"Well, yeah, Christmas. Noel. Boże Narodzenie. You know, like, the best holiday ever?" he says to Belarus, blinking. "You've...never like, heard of it?" he adds, looking at her like she was as bonkers as her brother.

(( =w=; Yeah, I'll just pretend you're both in your normal outfits. ))  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:48 pm
"....You don't know sister..? It's the time we celebrate father Christmas and Jesus. For us the 'Santa Claus' of America is 'Ded Moroz' (grandfather frost). It happens once a year on the 25th of December....I hope it will snow. It's good luck for it to snow on Christmas Day...." she looked out the window. Again...she didn't have a jacket. Though today, for some reason, she wasn't cold. "I can help you if you'd like Poland..~"

((speaking of which, i wont be on christmas day. i will be busy with my presents and family celebrations >.>' ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:58 pm
(( *researching Christmas over in Poland* =w= ))

"Well...I like, still have to hang the eggs, but I figured I'd wait like, until Liet gets here...but you can like, help me decorate the tree, Ukraine~ I even bought a bunch of like, sparklers for it!" he says happily, going through his decorations.

(( Yes. Eggs (well, just the shells) and sparklers. =w= It makes me giggle. The thought of sparklers on a tree, at least. ))  

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:59 pm
She just stared. Jesus? Santa Claus? ".....I do not understand......who are these people, you speak of...? ...Does brother know they have their own festival..?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:04 pm
OKAY OKAY OKAY.
LET ME GET THIS OUT OF MY SYSTEM.
(Sugar rush, me? No way. I ate that huge chunk of maple candy HOURS ago.)

@America- -cough- I don't even know what to say.
@Korea- I know you want China's breasts and I'm fairly certain you did it and I have nothing else to say to you (except that you're my hero).
[Edit] And I nearly forgot!
@Sweden- I don't even want to know what you plan to do with this. It's actually pretty intimidating. Or kinky, depending on how you look at it...

xxKarachan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:10 pm
Poland laughs. "He should know! That's like, one of the biggest holidays over in Russia. One of them. And, "Santa Claus" Puh-leeeeze~ Gwiazdka, totally." he says, nodding, "But, to like, sum it up for you, Bela, it's Christ's birthday. You like, totally have to celebrate that! Now, I gotta go decorate the tree." he says, taking all the tree's decorations and heading for the door outside.

(( =w= Apparently Poland's really big about Christmas especially. Like, they're about as serious about it as a Canadian hockey fan is about hockey. >w>

EDIT:
@Kara: Okay, now that I've finally read the stuff you posted...W. TF. oO
A cheeseburger. I...I didn't know our kinda could stoop that...well, not low. More stupid. =w= ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games