Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 pm
A cloaked man had entered town. A man who walked through the night with no fear. Not for the dead and not for the alive ones. Under the cloak he was Kerat Kalvient, a master vampire. He had been gone for some time and because of that he was just walking around. He could find himself watching towards a mansion, he knew it quite well. Yet he ignored it because the man inside wasn't much of interest for him at the moment. No he kept walking through the city and found soon his way ahead. He would keep himself hidden for now but he would soon let people know that he was back home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:36 pm
((Dokuro, we are in my Mansion. Dameon you have disappointed me greatly to the point where I have to use a sad face crying ))  

DemolitionboyXX

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana was slightly annoyed about what was going on around her. "Brago, tell them to shut up or go to another room." She said, placing her free hand on her head.

"Hana thats rude. Perhaps I should take you out to get some air."Brago picked Hana up and went onto the balcony. Closeing the door behind them. "Does your head still hurt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 pm
User Image
"Only when I hear noise." She said to him. "My heart hurts worse at the moment."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:52 pm
"is there anything I can do to help you?" he asked concerned  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:54 pm
User Image
"No, I wish you could though." Hana told brago. "My soul has two owners and being around both of them at once kills me."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 am
"Hana, how can I sever his ownership?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:05 am
User Image
"I only know of 2 ways. Either he dies, or I do." Hana told him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:08 am
"Cant I overpower it somehow?" Brago was struggling to think.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:12 am
User Image
"I don't know, I've never heard of 2 people owning someones soul before." hana said, starting to cry. She was frustrated.

((off to bed, be back tommorrow/today))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:18 am
"Hana..." Brago kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 pm
User Image
Hana kissed brago back. tears still ran down her face as she wished she could fix herself so brago didn't have to fight over ownership of her.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:15 pm
Luc had finished the rest of the files and sat at a table waiting for something to happen. He sighed and didn't know what he could do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:17 pm
"In the end, it will be up to you to either break your leash or get pulled along. Now stop being sad. Im with you, its all right."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm
Soli woke up and yawned her head hurt and she was dizzy,"What happen?"she looked around and saw she was in a bed and the covers pulled on her,"Neuro?"She got up and walked into the office,she saw him sleeping on the couch,"What happen I can't remember anything."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games