Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:23 pm
Ergo War
Yo-ko

No kidding. At a time of crisis, though; otherwise, Bast would be frothing at the mouth with so many young, impressionable students around. San needs to hurry up and kick some butt so the kiddos can have a slightly more palatable person to deal with. XP
Oh no! Whats the village gonna do without the "teaching Sannin!" All they ahve now is the "grotesquely effective and destructively satisfied sannin." winter is posting as we speak so we can get an update  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Yo-ko

No kidding. At a time of crisis, though; otherwise, Bast would be frothing at the mouth with so many young, impressionable students around. San needs to hurry up and kick some butt so the kiddos can have a slightly more palatable person to deal with. XP
Oh no! Whats the village gonna do without the "teaching Sannin!" All they ahve now is the "grotesquely effective and destructively satisfied sannin." winter is posting as we speak so we can get an update

THE KING HAS RETURNED!  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:45 pm
Winterwolf78
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Yo-ko

THE KING HAS RETURNED!
The king needs to bsut his a** down stars and help me breach....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Allo Winter~ Long time no see!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Yo-ko

Somehow, I don't think that blowing up the Genin will be nearly as effective as teaching them in a more normal way...

@ Winter: Ye be return-ed! Hail!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm
Ergo War
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Yo-ko

Somehow, I don't think that blowing up the Genin will be nearly as effective as teaching them in a more normal way...

Precisely! Now we just gotta whoop the one taileds a** and get on with it  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 pm
For everyone involved, I'm posting in Rouran tonight! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Yo-ko
Ergo War
Yo-ko

Precisely! Now we just gotta whoop the one taileds a** and get on with it

completely agree with every thing. especially with kicking the one-tails behind so we can get on with our normal everyday non-exciting lives. lol

Welcome back my super awesome sensei of awesomeness  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:25 pm
AandOE
For everyone involved, I'm posting in Rouran tonight! >.<
thanks boss boss  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 pm
HI EVERYBODY *feels loved*

Yes, whoop this one tail so that I can get back to generating my new Brutally Deadly Life Saving techniques. And teaching other ninja to slaughter Suna's enemies complete missions.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 am
hey winter. nice ta see ya.
one tails get owned by state of the demon. bwahahaha.
*cough* uh... i'll think of something distracting just give me some time...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 am
its funny to see how fast replies are now smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:15 am
bum bum bum bum buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:54 am
Hey Yoko. When's the next update? and Who's turn is it to post? biggrin  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 am
pliokiju
Hey Yoko. When's the next update? and Who's turn is it to post? biggrin
winterwolf78
I think its winters post. the next update will be around the 22nd, when the official release of the arc will be made  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games