Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxStation > Carriages
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWallis, Liddie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlustered
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι вelιeve ιn people lyιng, ι вelιeve ιn people dyιngxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι вelιeve ιn people тryιng, ι вelιeve ιn people cryιngxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι вelιeve ιn people вalĸιng, ι вelιeve ιn people тalĸιngxxxxxx
                                                          ι вelιeve ιn people вreaтнιng, ι вelιeve ιn people вeιngxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAnandi would be the first to admit that she wasn't particularly socially adept. She wasn't a total weirdo, she supposed, but her knowledge tended more towards academic than social, which she was fine with. That said, psychology counted as both, and she'd done a little reading on the matter to try and bridge the gap. From her studies, however brief they may have been, she thought it was safe to assume that Liddie was nervous. She'd talked rather incessantly on the trip, but not a lot of actual substance had been said for a few stretches of time, implying she'd been talking simply to talk. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but the only reason to fill a silence was if it were uncomfortable. Considering the girl was friends with Wallis, and presumably got along just fine with him, Anandi was left to assume that she had been the cause of Liddie's anxiety. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about that.

spaceOn the one hand, she knew it was normal to be nervous around people you didn't know very well, especially if they were friends of a friend and you wanted them to like you, or weren't sure if you would like them. She didn't tend to get nervous about such things, but she knew she was in the minority on that front. She wasn't a particularly nervous person in general, really. But, a deeper, perhaps more, uh, human, part of her was sort of put out that Liddie had been so uncomfortable in her presence. She wondered if there was a reason for it beyond the normal 'we are strangers with a mutual friend' thing. Unfortunately, her own lack of certainty hadn't made her a very good conversational partner, and she'd mostly listened to Liddie and Wallis' conversation. She wasn't quite sure what to say, really, not being very good at small talk. She actually despised small talk, though she understood its usefulness. But, she felt rather like she was being judged somehow, which had tied her tongue and left her not sure what to do with herself.

spaceAs they exited the train, Anandi hesitated slightly. Perhaps she should leave them to find someone else to ride to the school with? They'd wanted to catch up, she'd bet, and she might've been in the way of that. She and Wallis were housemates, they could talk any time in the common room. Though, the logical thing was, of course, to ask. Anandi disliked letting her emotions rule her, so she took a deep breath, and continued into the crowd.
                                                          "If the two of you would like to catch up, I can find another group to ride to the school with," she said. "Only if you prefer it, of course. I'd like to join you, but I understand if you'd rather I not." Of course, she wasn't sure what group she'd find. Gertie, perhaps? The redhead had to be around somewhere.

spaceAfter a moment, she paused, then glanced at Liddie with faint concern.
                                                          "You should see the nurse, though. Or find someone with some sort of throat lozenges, at least. Your voice sounds a bit raw." Mentally, Anandi made a note to start actually carrying a purse. And to stock it with medicine of various sorts. That seemed like a handy idea. She liked the idea of being able to simply hand medicine to someone when she noticed they needed it. Menstrual products, as well. You never knew when Mother Nature would strike, after all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι вelιeve ιn people ғallιng, ι вelιeve ιn people warrιng
                                                          xxxxxxι вelιeve dιѕeaѕeѕ coмιng, ι вelιeve, тнaт'ѕ wнy ι'м rυnnιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι вelιeve ιn people вalĸιng, ι вelιeve ιn people тalĸιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxι вelιeve ιn people вreaтнιng, ι вelιeve ιn people вeιng

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett had been running late trying to remember to pack everything last minute and thus barely got to the train on time. He end up in a cabin with a group of sixth years who were nice enough he supposed though they spent a while cooing over how cute the "little second year" was. He thought with his growth spurt he wouldn't have to deal as much with that, but then again his sister had warned him that it came with the territory. Their dad was not bad looking but their mother being a wood nymph was gorgeous and it seemed that him and his sister got some of the best traits from both of their parents. Rhett was more irritated at being called "cute" than anything. He would have been fine with handsome or dashing, though he was too young to be either for sixth years at the very least. Most of time he didn't care that much about his looks though, it wasn't like he liked girls like that yet. Or boys. Rhett was pretty sure he'd just like girls though. Dating a boy seemed an odd thought for Rhett. Sure it worked and he was happy for those who found someone-anyone- who they could love but he thought dating a girl would be simpler.

Shaking his head as he got off the train he looked about looking for the carriages to ride and maybe a friend or two to join. Lola told him the carriages were pulled by magical creatures but Rhett didn't see them which made sense, Lola said they were invisible unless you saw death.

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:22 am

xxDxxAxxRxxCxxYxxxxxCxxAxxLxxDxxExxRxxWxxO xxOxxD ▣

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

H U F F L E P U F F~ M U G G L E B O R N ~ 2 ED Y E A R

Darcy's head started to fall to the side until finally she heard a loud smack that jerked her right awake and made her sit up. Her head instantly went to her head as she looked over at the window. She had dozed off and when she had finally awoken again they were pulling into the station. She was still in awe of everything, though after her first year in Hogwarts this was less shocking but not any less nice to see. What really got her hyped was that her little sister was supposed to be coming this year, she wondered if she was going to be showing her around the school like a big sister should or if their father had already told her everything she needed to know about it...she hoped she didn't. Darcy would start to get up, rubbing her head again before she started to make her way off the train. She looked around in an attempt to find where she was supposed to go and she found someone that she....didn't know, but recognized slightly in passing. All she knew was that they were both second years some how. Since she wasn't familiar with the guy she doubted they where in the same house, but he seemed to know what he was doing so she followed him to the carriages.

O O C⟡ Hope this is okay with you

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Hogsmeade Station WITH Strangers OUTFIT Robe MOOD Tired/Groggy

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:22 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy had a pretty uneventful lonely ride. While most would hate that, he infact found it enjoyable he had no need to leave to let someone else change or to have pointless conversations. The train pulled into the station signalling their arrival. He gotten off the train and looked to where he needed to go. He spotted a few of the first years by their robes not being adorned with a house color, or at least not yet. Hopefully they get trough everyone tonight it be boring waiting too long only to have to so it in the morning. It was probably going to be some big thoroughfare in front of the school. This thought made jeremy really wish he had packed a comb or something in his robe pocket. You where suppose to look nice for important things.

[[Sorry for double quotes wanted to fix a thing and let you know I'm just placing him

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:49 am
                                                Autumn 2038xxx
                                                space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                                spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodUnsorted First YearDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                                spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                                spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                                spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                                spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien shrugged in a way to way that he can relate to not reading any of Chekhov's works at all, if there's anyone who is a literary nut it's not his father Gregori- but Aunt Vasilisa. But then, Lucien see himself as a conceptual type: a dancer, rhythm follower and an instrumentalist. Sure, maybe he's simply mediocre in academic but Lucien was careful and organized enough to catch up, after all he wouldn't be a good dancer if he's not good at organization and flow. He did, however, chortled when Faina joked about how every family must've had an 'Anton' in the family. He disagree, thinking that personally 'Dimitri' is more common and popular- but then again he did after all has Uncle Dimitri.

"Tell me about it," Lucien smiled when she expressed the want to visit Ireland, "They have the beautiful buildings in Galway, not to mention some old heritages, like the Kylemore Abbey. My papa's from Carlingford, however- provincial and all that. I do know that the more southern you go in Ireland, the greener the scenery you can get, but that's just me." Lucien prefer the in-between; a place where one can appreciate the natural scenery as well as enjoy the lively bustling town. He did however shook his head when Faina commented about her singing voice, "I don't think I can sing, either. I do play instruments, though: keytar and bass are my favorite." He revealed his necklace at her, which has the pendance of a bass guitar. "I can teach you if you want, keytar's a fun one- though bass guitar might require learning a guitar, but that won't be hard. "

They managed to get in an empty compartment on their own, with Lucien being quite enthused about talking in Russian that isn't just his family, even if his accent with the language would be weird to, say, a local Russian. Granted, he was born and raised in Ireland, only visiting Taganrog and the nearby area in winter vacations. Later, Lucien put on his robes neatly before hopping off the train with Faina. "I don't know why, but I feel like I'm going to be a wild-card in the sorting," Lucien told her, "I mean, I suppose it's because I don't want to have high expectation of me going to a particular house. Might leave me a bit disappointed, I think."

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                                spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                                spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                                spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                                spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Faina] at [Platform 3/4]
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                                ((Translation: ))

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:07 am
    User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
    𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

User Image

Fiona had a overall fun time on the train. She had been in a compartment of fourth years who were happy to offer advice like what staircase to avoid on thursday and the one where it had a trick last step. They were even kind enough to write it down too! There had been one guy in the compartment so he left when the others incuding Fiona needed to change. She wasn't trilled with the uniform skirt but the tights would give her the satifaction of pants. She saw the others had colors on their robes and was worried she bought the wrong ones. They assured her that after she was sorted hers would have color too maybe even the same as one of them. It be great to bump into them again, have the nerdy one in blue help her with homework maybe. She exited the train and said bye to her companions and went in search of other first years.

User Image
    𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
    𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

river rocker

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:31 am
    For every smile in the world
    There's someone out there crying
    And each time something is born
    Then something dies
    Still the river keeps on floating
    And we don't know what it is
    And we don't know where we are going

D O N E L L A
    O L W E N
    B R O W N

hufflepuff │ third year │ halfblood

Donella realized after a few moments that she had seen the younger girl before, if only from a distance- she was a second year Gryffindor. Newly found? Was Gabby adopted as well, to a different family? She knew that sometimes happened, but it sounded awful to be separated from your sibling like that. If anyone ever tried to take Billy away... Then Gertie explained that she'd met her biological father over the summer, so Gabby must live with him. She didn't get why one child would be put up for adoption but the other kept-there was only a year between the two girls- but either way, it likely wasn't a very happy story, and it wasn't exactly her business. At least Gertie seemed happy about it now, so there obviously weren't any hard feelings... although knowing her friend, that was just in line with her being, well, Gertie. She didn't tend to hold grudges, at least not to Donella's knowledge. "Wow, that must have been... shocking," the blonde offered, not sure how else to respond. She took a seat and smiled as another Hufflepuff was invited in by Gabby, a familiar looking boy named Ferdie. "It's very nice to meet you," Donella said politely. The train ride passed quickly enough, although she was starving by the time they got off at the station. "There's four of us, should we get a carriage?" she asked, shivering a bit in the much colder night air.

OOC:
    murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

For every sunny sky
    There's a sky that's grey with warning
    And in the darkest night somewhere is morning
    Still the wind keeps on blowing
    And we don't know what it is
    And we don't know where we are going
    Bound together with something

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 am
    Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
    She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
    Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
    He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
    A singer in a smokey room
    The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
    bea
    gregory

halfblood │ unsorted │ first year

Cady shrugged. "If anyone makes fun of ya, I'll yell at 'em. I'm really loud an' scary when I yell, too," she added proudly. Da had taught her to never underestimate that power of snapping someone 'out of their bullshit' with some choice words and a strident tone. Even if you wanted to hit them instead. Besides, she had spaghetti arms, so she was doubtful of her punches. Riley was much stronger.

"Yeah, ya jus' eat at yer house's table an' sleep in yer house's dorms. Everyone 'as class together an' all. I don't think ya can change yer house, though, even if ya don't like it or ya change. But most people like their house, or at least learn ta," she pointed out. "Accordin' ta my uncle, anyways. He was a Hufflepuff, but he's not too friendly. I bet ya'll get Ravenclaw, yer really clever." You could just tell with some people. If Riley had gone to Hogwarts, she definitely would have been a Hufflepuff. Devin would probably be a Puff too.

When the train pulled into Hogsmeade Station, Cady stood up in a hurry, brushing off crumbs from the cauldron cakes she'd devoured from the sweets cart. "Wicked, we're 'ere!" Unfortunately, it was pretty dark out, and she couldn't really make anything out besides the little village of Hogsmeade- nearly all the shops were closed for the evening, although there were lights in several windows above them. She couldn't see any castle, however, and furrowed her brow, looking around. "We're supposed ta go up separate from the older kids, so I guess we just wait?"

OOC:
    Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
    It goes on and on, and on, and on
    Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
    Their shadows searching in the night
    Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
    Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:31 am
    I've got some issues that nobody can see
    And all of these emotions are pouring out of me
    I bring them to the light for you
    It's only right
    This is the soundtrack to my life (yeah, yeah)
    The soundtrack to my life
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    17. | Muggleborn | Slytherin Seventh Year | Editor-in-Chief of
    DailyDragon

Wren apparated straight onto the platform at what looked to be the exact wrong moment. People were just starting to stream out of the train, carriages were finally pulling up, and first years were looking lost so. Basically pandemonium. Thank God he had wizened up and returned that badge or else he would've been duty bound to actually stick around and help. He wasn't completely heartless though; he made sure that one kid didn't fall off the platform chasing a gobstone. Though maybe grabbing them by the back of their robe like a scruff and hauling their arse back wasn't the "nicest" way of doing things but then, who said he was nice? He still twitched if Strudwick called him "decent." Thinking of the other Slytherin he looked around hoping he wouldn't be spotted by him or the others because then the guy would be all nice and polite and ask him to ride with him and that guy was someone he was sorta pressed not to be a complete jerk to. It was also sorta hard to be a complete jerk to someone who was just so ******** nice. It wasn't even a disgustingly nice like Borson who he could be an arse to 24/7 and the guy wouldn't notice but still. Still though, if he rode with him he'd be stuck in whatever weird love trapezoid that was happening between him, that curly haired girl from Gryffindor, and the redheaded fairy that followed her around. It had to be obvious to the fairy that her friend and Strudwick liked each other, since it was obvious to him and it took him two years to figure out Di's legs made him pant, so there must be some sorta drama happening. And he wanted no part of that s**t. He just to get through the year and his NEWT's and finally ******** graduate. Wren snorted just thinking it, a normal year yeah right.
    I'm super paranoid, like a sixth sense
    Since my father died, I ain't been right since
    And I tried to piece the puzzle of the universe
    Split an eighth of 'shrooms just so I could see the universe
    I tried to think about myself as a sacrifice
    Just to show the kids they ain't the only ones who up at night

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:18 pm
    User Image
    Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
    SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Faina was intrigued by the thought of learning how to use an instrument, and while she knew what a base guitar was a 'keytar' would require her traveling companion to explain what one was. Having never had the chance to learn how to play anything, she had no clue whether she could play one or not. "Hopefully neither of those require electricity," she cautioned Lucien. "Most electronic devices don't seem to work at the school, or at least not work well. I would be curious to take a look at them, though."

She was happy to speak Russian to someone not family, and glad it wasn't her younger sister. Katya tended not to speak English, which was why Faina answered her in English, at least out in public, and her efforts to get her sister to act normally were only partially successful. Granted she lived in London, and only visited her family in St. Petersburg, so her accent would have sounded odd to any visiting Muscovite. Already wearing her uniform, it was a simple matter to throw on the robes over top before arriving at the station.

Of course, they didn't arrive at Hogsmeade Station until after dark, and Faina hopped down onto the platform with her traveling companion. She chuckled softly at his comment about the impending Sorting, and her usual Russian pragmatism kicked in, as she spoke, her Russian accent was more pronounced from speaking it most of the trip up, "Not so sure about 'wild cards' and expectations. Some here are from families where all of them are in one House, others not so much. My father was Hufflepuff, mother was Blinded Griffin at Durmstrang, so I figured Ravenclaw, maybe Gryffindor. Hufflepuff: only if they were drunk or blind in one eye. Yeah, Slytherin; not what I was expecting, but there you go." She shrugged, and added, "Does it fit? Maybe, yes, maybe, no. Time will tell. Do yourself a favour: anticipate nothing, expect anything, an' you won't be disappointed. What's important is you have a place here and you are welcomed. Not everyone is so fortunate."

OOC:
    Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                    "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                    My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                    Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                    I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                    Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:54 pm
    User Image
    Fianna Grey
    Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingle

After her disastrous encounter at the train station, the last thing Fianna really wanted to endure was a long ride up to the school. Not being part of the tight group of other students from her year, Fianna would have either been stuck dealing with a bunch of younger students, or in a compartment by herself. 'I'm a great bloody, stupid cow,' she thought angrily. 'It should have been obvious now, even ta me, Arden and Aria are a couple, an' they don' need a bleedin' third wheel crampin' up the action. They probably had a good snog after the Prefect meeting.'

She'd Apparated off the platform, and materialized at the Leaky Cauldron, long enough to settle herself down (and avoid a nasty splinching incident) before taking another jaunt northward to the park at Hogsmeade. Fianna decided to wander about the countryside for a bit, knowing the train and her luggage (baggage she already had in spades, but that was something else) would eventually catch up. After a bit, she got hot cocoa at the Three Broomsticks and stayed until the place shut down for the night, by which point one could hear the wail of the steam whistle, heralding the arrival of the Hogwarts Express.

Fianna wisely avoided the crowd at the platform, and the swarm of First Years whom would be seeking their escourt, and started walking toward the carriages. With luck she might find somebody to ride up with whose company she desired, otherwise she was just as content to hike up to the castle, and avoid the inevitable crowd and the tittering over her foolishness.

OOC: Open for Interaction
    Username

User Image
                    Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                    "Everything you wants a dream away
                    We are legends, every day"
                    That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                    "Everything you wants a dream away
                    Under this pressure, under this weight
                    We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:26 pm
    Rhett Fang Ye
    <2nd year>

Rhett continued to look around as he walked halfway towards the carriages. As he looked around he caught sight of a girl he could almost swear looked familiar-probably from classes-who looked a bit lost. If anything Rhett thought the girl could even be following him. Did he look like he knew where to go? He supposed he did and it never hurt to be friendly. Turning around he took a step towards the girl and said, "Hi-ya, you a second year too? You look kind of familiar... like I saw you in class or something. Hufflepuff... hmm..." He said looking at her tie. He generally thought Hufflepuffs were outspoken but this girl seemed pretty quiet. Guess all houses had a mix. Holding out a hand he said, "I'm Rhett Ye. You can call me Rhy if you want. Sorry I don't remember your name. I'm sure I heard it in class during the start of last year."

Time: 2037-2038
                    Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                    Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                    And you like pranks and can't sit still
                    Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Darcy's company is welcome}
                    river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Candy Fiend 150
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:50 pm
    User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxPREFECTxxxxxxKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy stretched out her arms as she stepped off the train, groaning as she felt her joints crack. The train ride was excruciatingly slow this year and Lucy had never felt more glad when they finally pulled into the station. Despite his parents being even bigger arses than usual, Lucy still enjoyed the summer with Alec and she'd been looking forward to spending the ride with her best friend slash boyfriend—and the thought still brought out a large grin on her face—but she was forced to sit in the prefect cart (she still wasn't convinced that Professor Harlowe hadn't made a mistake choosing her) and listen to the boring lecture that was apparently traditional; she couldn't even talk to her cousin or Minako and they were there too!

But thankfully, it was over and Lucy weaved through the crowd, trying to find a familiar head of dark curls without much success. She might have grown again during the summer, but to her frustration, she still wasn't tall enough, especially since she was partly convinced half of Hogwarts' population consisted of particularly loud trees. She sighed, her lower lip unconsciously sticking out in a pout as she continued searching. What she wouldn't do for a couple more inches.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                              a txxHogsmeade stationxxxxxw i t hxxother students
                                                              f e e l i n gxxfrustratedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                          ━━━━
                                                          - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:08 pm
                                              「 Early Autumn 2038 」
                                              This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                              Why don't we break the rules already?
                                              I was never one to believe the hype.
                                              Save that for the black and white!
                                              I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
                                              But here they come again to jack my style!

·♦· Dɾҽա-لҽղղą Ɛìժҽ
                                                                      ( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorReserve Seeker )

Drew felt like Laili took her sarcastic remark a bit too literally about calling Mr. Abram's overbearing a attitude a 'perk'. She didn't mean anything like that, in fact her own pappa was either nervous or overbearing. Or both. But of course, there were always the time when they- the whole family- was having a good time together. "Now now, I'm just being sarcastic." She patted her friend's shoulder sympathetically, "But it's great that you're planning to join Quidditch! I'm in the Quidditch team for Gryffindor, too- though I'm in the reserve."

------- --------

The two of them continued to hang out until night falls, and thus it's Drew's turn to lead the way even if she knew that Laili is going to go with the boats instead of the carriages. "I feel like you will like the friend I made last year," she told her cheerfully, "I haven't seem them, and we have to part way once Mr. Murdoch arrives. Don't worry about him though, I think he's nice in the inside." But then, she didn't talk to Mr. Murdoch much- but he knew that the Hufflepuff prefect was his daughter and she seems really nice. The Slytherin one, though, he begged to differ.

« with [Laili] at [Platform] »

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end,
                                              'Cause I could use some friends for a change.
                                              And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!
                                              Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                              But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!
                                              Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh
                                              What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                              ((additional info under spoiler))
                                              ((short crap post im so sorry))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 pm
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xx» wнere «xx
    xxxHogsmeade Station
    xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
    xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                            yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                            yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Callum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                            xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                            xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                            xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                            xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                            - - -

the Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Trippy_Gazelle

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

kungfudemoness

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games