Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Kyrell flushed and twitched when asked and then shook his head. "No, ma'am", he said. He then sat down cordially and began to try what Shadow made. Not half bad. Of course, it was not as sumptuous as the food in court but certainly much much better than war provisions. He didn't react much out of respect and that he might offend her by saying something rude nut looked up at her with curious eyes.

((OOC: K, Eternal~ Don't rip too much of your hair out~ ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:02 pm
((Good luck Eternal! *hugs* ))

"Cooking is a survival skill. You should learn. So, make a sandwich like you did, put some butter in the pan, and make me one." She said. "It's called a grill cheese. After you've seen one, it's pretty easy to tell what it looks like when it's done."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Kyrell looked up at Shadow and began doing what she said, curiously. What happened? It may seem dramatic but one thing happened after the other which resulted in the pan flying to the other side of the room, a slice of cheese landing on Shadow's face, oil and flames catching on the floor, and lost of panic and shouting. Yeah... Just imagine that. That's what happened. That's what happened.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Shadow said nothing, took the cheese off her face and quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and put out the fire. She turned off the stove and let out a sigh. "Get the pan and try again." She said with a sigh.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:02 am

It was better the second time around although the sandwich got a little... burned. As Kyrell was trying this servant duty, he pondered the things Shadow said. He looked at her and asked, "This Jian guy you were talking about a while ago. I'm not really clear about his relationship with Damien really. But from the way you describe him, could he be a good person? Could he... Talk some sense into..." He trailed off. There was always a dark feeling when one mentioned the name of the dictator.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:15 am
"He could if he knew what Damien was doing. The problem is he doesn't. Previously, Damien kept Jian occupied with the war, and pretty much put Jian's civil proposals on hold for the sake of the war because they didn't have the money and the resources. After the war, he's been stuck in a coma. All of Jian's proposals for civil liberty and such have been tossed out the window. Now that he's been cured, I was hoping Jian would see what was going on and realize his best friend lied to him so he could talk some sense into him." She said, then took a breath. "I aslo think Damien is planning on making a caste system, even though he denied it when I talked to him last. He's obsessed with the idea of a 'true Diethelm' and though technically I'm a pure blood, he doesn't consider me one because he thinks I was brainwashed. The main issue with this caste system is that Jian isn't a Diethelm, so he probably won't tell him about it. But if Zil starts another freaking war, Damien won't need to. Diethelm can't handle a war right now. Lots of people will die if there is. And when it comes down to the bare bones, he'll start throwing out the people of Helmshire and those in prison first as cannon fodder." Shadow said with a sigh. "I've been working and working on a way to all of this, and every single damn time, things get messed up. I... I warned Zil about this but after the war, the land is starting to prosper a little. Once Diethelm can produce food, things will get a lot better, and people will adapt to the harsh laws Damien put in place. I warned Zil about this a long time ago... Diethelm is stabilizing under Damien's rule."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:57 am

Kyrell nodded meditatively at what Shadow said. He, like Shadow, was not sure about Zil's plans either or who he could be involved with but it was clear that his intentions were not good. That he did not care for the living as much as he used to... Like the desire to keep and save lives was no longer a part of his being. He asked Shadow, "Zil.. This war.... Are you going to stop him? Do you want him to stop? I have this slight feeling that he would break if he does not have this feeling of retribution." He was drawing from his own insights on the matter and at the same time, dwelling on the things Zil told him a long time ago. He muttered, "His siblings... her... the rebels... What does he have left to lose? What could be so valuable to him other than revenge?" He shook his head, chuckling. "Come to think of it. After all he's been through, I realize... That my pain does not even hold a candle to how much he's lost throughout the years" He shook his head again, feeling sympathy for the man.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 pm
Shadow ate the grilled cheese the prince had made and said nothing about it. "His own self and his own soul." Shadow replied. "That's what he had to loose, and now he's selling it to a devil for his revenge and bloodshed. Pity him all you want, but pity won't get done what needs to be done. Don't forget that what he's trying to do will cost the lives of thousands of people. One innocent has already died." She told the prince. "He should be waking up soon. Let me go check on him."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Zil had removed the binds with a small, hidden dagger he had hidden in his boot that both of them had missed. He stood by the door, waiting for Shadow to open it, listening silently to their conversation. When Shadow opened the door, Zil elbowed her in the face hard, briskly walking out as Kyrell stood up to stop him.

"Don't do this!", Kyrell yelled, putting up a fighting stance.

"You can't stop me", Zil said and a hand-to-hand fight ensued between the two. Being the more skilled and experienced fighter, Zil was able to flip the former prince over, leaving him sprawled on the floor. The former prince had hit his head and groaned, trying to get up to catch Zil but before he could move, Zil was already swooping up his laptop and walking out the door. He had what he needed. He knew what Shadow knew about him and the underground organizations. Apparently, she knew nothing about them, as should be the case. He also found out exactly who made Shadow's laptop and that she got it legitimately from the interface itself unlike his that he stole in the duration of his absence. If this is the case, then she would not be able to interfere with his work after all and that he had no need to worry about her. He disappeared in the hallway as Kyrell struggled to open the door and go after him, the boy stopping midway as he realized that that particular Judo-like throw technique used on him left his shoulder aching. His head bled from where he hit the floor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 pm
"Ouch!" She yelled. "S***! I was afraid I'd miss one." She said, pushing a button on her belt that locked all of the doors. She scooped up her gun and pulled out her spare, running after Zil. She fired two perfectly aimed shots at his legs, hoping to stop him in his tracks. "That's as far as you go Zil." She told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 am

Zil rounded the corner before Shadow could shoot. He did not run. He simply walked briskly, but even then, he was fast. He didn't have a gun on him but he was dangerous if one tried to get close. He busted out a window and contemplated jumping but there was nothing to catch him below. That was when he noticed the fire escape and took to the roofs.

((OOC: Sorry, Lolly. But I need Zil's legs, ya know? >.>" ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:30 am
((Not fair, Aya. Not fair. >.< But because I love ya, I'll let it slide.))

Having no other choice, she followed after him, shooting several rounds at this back and lower torso where bulletproof jackets didn't cover. He would go down whether he liked it or not.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 am
((I'll have Damien call Shadow later. I don't want to make this RP get stuck. Also, thanks for the support. smile I'm sure you guys are busy with stuff too.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Zil threw his knife aimed at Shadow's shoulder and had jumped up to the other building when Shadow shot him. His upper thigh bled but he was hanging on the edge of the building. He didn't make the jump. He looked down and jumped, crashing on the top of a a small cargo truck. His body hurt from the crash but did not show this on his face. The pain fed him. He looked up at Shadow as the truck passed. He wasn't sure if she would follow him.

((OOC: I forgive godmodding a lot also. But only and only because you're Lolly =.= If you're gonna maim him, might as well have let me kill him ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((I'll have Damien call Shadow later. I don't want to make this RP get stuck. Also, thanks for the support. smile I'm sure you guys are busy with stuff too.))

(( *huggles* Love ya, buddeh! >w< ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games