Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:31 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

-waves grinning- Hi hi Kay!!! Are we having fun yet??? rofl

You stacked up like, eight and ambushed me! To war! To war! scream !

rofl

-smirks- You need the competition or you would be playing alone. That would be no fun. rofl

I'm in Vampire Hunter mode. I chase down all sorts of stuff. It'd be my job anyway. talk2hand

xP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Am I keeping you busy? I think I may be catching up buddy. razz

Well see once things settle for the night and I start knocking off our doubles. xP

Your first two are the same link. Lol

And we manage to keep up the muddling all the way through. xP

I didn't like seeing the post by Daddicus where you have like 17 little boo-boo's and I only have 10. LOL  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Well see once things settle for the night and I start knocking off our doubles. xP

I didn't like seeing the post by Daddicus where you have like 17 little boo-boo's and I only have 10. LOL

Then all I have to do is run up the scoreboard and crush your little spirit? emotion_dowant

Then of course I'll catch it and put it in a jar and turn it in for another point. emotion_dowant

emotion_awesome

rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:36 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

rofl

-smirks- You need the competition or you would be playing alone. That would be no fun. rofl

I'm in Vampire Hunter mode. I chase down all sorts of stuff. It'd be my job anyway. talk2hand

xP

-smirks- Weellllllll..... I did play The Vampire Queen for Halloween a few years ago on here. I guess you may just be hunting me soon. xd  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:37 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

rofl

xP

-smirks- Weellllllll..... I did play The Vampire Queen for Halloween a few years ago on here. I guess you may just be hunting me soon. xd

Didja ever kill anybody? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:37 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Then all I have to do is run up the scoreboard and crush your little spirit? emotion_dowant

Then of course I'll catch it and put it in a jar and turn it in for another point. emotion_dowant

emotion_awesome

rofl

emotion_eyebrow You been smoking something strange with thoughts like that dude? stare Hmmmmm? rofl  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:39 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

rofl

xP

stare Kill??? -laughs wickedly- Honey we ARE the undead!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:40 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

emotion_awesome

rofl

emotion_eyebrow You been smoking something strange with thoughts like that dude? stare Hmmmmm? rofl

Have you? That made perfect sense. talk2hand

=P  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:41 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

rofl

xP

Is that a yes then? -_-

*readies crossbow*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:47 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

xP

Is that a yes then? -_-

*readies crossbow*

-throws her head back letting out an evil laugh- Honey....think undead. UNDEAD! It means you live forever. My beautiful pale skin is proof of that.

-looks at his little crossbow highly amused- And just what do you think you can do with that? It is useless against the likes of me.

-flashes her fangs- As to putting my little spirit in a jar.....are you so sure I have one?  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:48 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

xP

Is that a yes then? -_-

*readies crossbow*

-throws her head back letting out an evil laugh- Honey....think undead. UNDEAD! It means you live forever. My beautiful pale skin is proof of that.

-looks at his little crossbow highly amused- And just what do you think you can do with that? It is useless against the likes of me.

-flashes her fangs- As to putting my little spirit in a jar.....are you so sure I have one?

You laugh, but you don't know anything about Christopher the Vampire Hunter. xD

You're literally just digging yourself into a deeper hole. xD

And undead doesn't mean immortal anyway, silly. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:53 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Is that a yes then? -_-

*readies crossbow*

-looks at her talons- Darling..... I don't dig. The Queen never digs. That is for the ones beneath me.

-eyes his neck- I usually only feed on my Prince of Darkness....-looks coldly in his eyes-.... though in this case I could make an exception should it become necessary.  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:57 pm
Kay9214

And undead doesn't mean immortal anyway, silly. :/

-flashes a wicked smile then hisses at him- It means undead little Kay. In other words your crossbow is useless against me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:58 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Is that a yes then? -_-

*readies crossbow*

-looks at her talons- Darling..... I don't dig. The Queen never digs. That is for the ones beneath me.

-eyes his neck- I usually only feed on my Prince of Darkness....-looks coldly in his eyes-.... though in this case I could make an exception should it become necessary.

You'd literally be killed outright, if you fit the criteria.

It's like rock paper scissors, he's what's designed to kill things like you. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:04 pm
Kay9214

You'd literally be killed outright, if you fit the criteria.

It's like rock paper scissors, he's what's designed to kill things like you. .-.

-licks her lips while smoothing her hair- Oh Kay, you really must stop reading those children's books. They are teaching you nothing useful.

-smiles sweetly- Now I must make my leave so as to let you continue hunting those ghosts. My Prince awaits me. I bid you goodnight dear Sir.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games