Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 3029 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 pm

hey!
why are you yelling at me??? evil
I came here to help didn't I?
Hrmph

*folds arms over chest and turns her head away*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Quortek... I asked her to come here to help, not for you to scold her sweatdrop *kisses Tes' cheek, then tries again to turn. This time Tes lets up a bit and he's able to face Leko, but he still keeps an arm around him*
I am glad you are here, jallil. Things seemed to have calmed a bit since when I wrote that note to you, rilu'oh I think this is getting to be a bit too severe. Getting rid of the problem would be ideal, jhal if that is not something you are willing to do, is there at least some way you can alleviate it?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:46 pm

"er... um... Ry..." *cough* "I think I might have... kind of... figured out how to get rid of it... maybe. That is, unless she's just trying to make me embarrass myself stressed "

*glances at Leko* "All things considered, I wouldn't put it past her..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:53 pm

*sighs*
It's not like this is just some joke I'm playing on him rolleyes
*looks at TES with mocking eyes but speaks to Vixtul*
I think he is taking this to to seriously
Maybe if he would just calm down, pink a glass of water then this would all be one fluid graceful movement away. A proper balancé is the key I think perhaps pick up a needle and work on some "Pointe work". What do you think TES?
Would Leko lie to you about this?

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:58 pm

but all else aside I must be off now....
I apparently need more sleep rolleyes

*yawns and hugs Vixtul and gives TES a little sassy wink as she exits*
Arrière
*waves as she walks out backwards*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 pm

*eye twitch* "I guess that confirms it then... either that or she was just digging in my brain to figure out what I -thought- was the answer. Sadly, at this point I'm willing to try anything to get rid of it... stare "

"Ry... I need you to buy me a pink tutu sweatdrop "

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm

*is a bit surprised at first at Tes' request, but considering how he had mentioned having a strange desire to wear one some time when the curse had started, he knows that it's likely related*
I will get you whatever you need heart Do not worry.

*He gives Tes a soft kiss on the corner of his lips before standing and gathering some money* I should be back soon~

*runs his fingers through Tes' hair really quick as he walks past him, leaving the bedroom and exiting their quarters out the back*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:34 pm

*Finished up her Martini and heads into Pandoras Box for a massage and a manicure.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:21 pm

-dame finally wakes and drags herself to the shower. After taking an extra long time, she goes into her closet, scrounging for something dark to wear, something to match her mood. She eventually comes out in a bit of a cyberpunky type outfit. While scrounging, she also finds the guitar Dec got her for her birthday. eek Surprised, she guesses with all the craziness that just happened in the last month or so, she must have just placed it here for good measure. She decides to take it out and clean it. Grabbing supplies, she head towards the bar-
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:00 pm

-dame sets it on the bar and goes to make herself a drink. Her movements are a bit slow, yet deliberate-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:11 pm

*Heads out of Pandoras Box sporting a new manicure and all of the stress off of her shoulders and neck. She doesn't normally go in for a massage due to being extremely picky about who puts their hands on her. talk2hand

She walks into the Main Bar and as she sees Dame, she raises an eyebrow and can't help but notice her demeanor. She notes how tired and worn down she looks. Perhaps she was a bit too hard on her the other day. stressed

She goes behind the bar to make a Martini and looks at Dame.* Good afternoon, Dame. Can I make you something? neutral
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:14 pm

-smiles tiredly at her from the expresso machine- No, Psy, thanks. -finishes with her drink, topping it off with chocolate drizzle syrup- Can I make YOU something?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

*She has a seat at the bar.* Um…do you know how to make a Martini? neutral I know you don't drink alcohol so I wouldn't presume you know how to make those kinds of drinks. *She grins at Dame to try and make her feel more comfortable.*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 pm

-grins at her- I actually know quite a bit about alcohol...for not ever drinking. xd -grabs the proper glass and ingredients and goes about making her one. Pauses briefly and takes a sip of her own drink, before finishing Psy- Here you go, mistress. ^_^ -slides it towards her, then comes around the bar, grabbing her drink, and takes a seat in front of her guitar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 pm

*Takes a sip of the Martini Dame has made her and raises her eyebrows.* Not bad. wink *she winks at Dame and notices her guitar.* Do you play…your guitar there? neutral *She points to it.*

I have a violin. I haven't had one single lesson…I just play what I feel. Leko enchanted the instrument so I can use it as a means of torture. *She grins broadly at the thought of perhaps playing "L" a concerto and her eyes light up.* twisted
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 3029 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games