Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 am

Amy was feeling a little odd today/tonight. She couldn't sleep for one, and she had a different taste in clothing. And even though it was dark outside, she felt like she needed sunglasses on when she went into the bar and saw the bright lights.

She went over to the bar, made a Sex on the Beach, and then went and sat down at one of the tables. She leaned back in her chair and propped one of her feet up on a different chair, the notch between her heel and sole catching the edge of the chair.

She sighed and sipped her drink slowly.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:50 am

*after Ryzan returned with the item he requested, along with some matching attire that he didn't really ask for gonk , they spend some time talking. He tells Ryzan about his last dream, how bad it was, and how he eventually came to the conclusion that his sudden interest in ballet fit in with all of this. Ryzan encouraged him to do what he needed in order to get rid of the curse once and for all since it seemed to be affecting him greatly.

It takes some time before Tes even bothers to take a good look at the items Ryzan brought him, and even longer to talk himself into actually putting them on. Thankfully Ryzan is very supportive, even offering to help him in some of it without mocking or teasing him in the process.

After getting the outfit on, he takes a look at himself in the mirror and groans. He's not sure what's more unnerving, the fact that he's actually dressed like a ballerina or the fact that he strangely finds the outfit... kind of cute gonk *
".... this is so wrong... gonk scream "

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:03 am

*wraps his arms around Tes' waist and kisses his cheek. Though he wants to tell him how adorable he looks 4laugh , he figures that would be seen as teasing and decides against commenting*
How do you suppose this curse breaker works? Do you think simply putting it on was enough and the curse is lifted now?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:08 am

"That would certainly be convenient, but curses are pretty much meant to be anything -but- convenient, and that includes removing them stressed stare I've got the pink on and the tutu, but there's still one more thing..." *eye twitch* "... the dancing gonk "

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 am

You have already been taking lessons for that. Would that not have taken care of that portion of the curse breaker?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 am

Amy threw some bills onto the table when she was finished with her drink. She then got up, put her glass in the sink, and started to head for the door. She didn't know if she should go home or to GGB....

... She'd decide when she got outside.

She straightened her gloves, made sure her sunglasses were staying in place, and then she walked out of the bar.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:27 am

"That all depends on how it was worded... which isn't something that I'm going to know. And given how cryptic Leko tends to be, I doubt she would elaborate on that for me. stare Since I started taking an interest in all these things at the same time, my guess would be they all need to be done at the same time."

*he looks around their quarters and finds there aren't really any big, open, spacious areas* "Xsa!" stressed

"There's not enough room down here to try out anything... which means I'm going to have to leave gonk "
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 am

Gi ussta~ If it makes you that uncomfortable, perhaps we can try moving around some furniture. *glances over at a nearby wall clock* There may also still be some time yet before any patrons arrive.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 am

"but... they've got security cameras out there gonk Even if no one's there, someone's going to come across the security footage at some point. Then Icy will probably try to bargain the footage for the video I have of the coma dance or something. stare Like the coma dance is even that bad to begin with stressed "

*sits down in the living room, his skirt puffing up in the front when he does* "tch..." *tries to push it down, but given how it's designed, he just stays puffed up* "I don't think moving things around would give much more room. We'd have to take it out completely, and that would be more trouble than it's worth stare "

*rubs his forehead* "This whole situation is ridiculous stressed "
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 am

(( Awwwwwwww! 4laugh rofl Precious…just precious! rofl rofl rofl ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:47 am

{{You're evil gonk }}
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 am

(( twisted I didn't get crowned "Queen of Darkness" for nothin. wink ))

*She wakes up bright and early. Noting the time, it looks like her internal clock is finally back on track. wink She gets out of bed, showers and ready for her day. Perhaps she will have some time this afternoon to go up to the estate in Upper GGG and hang out by the pool if it's as hot today as it was yesterday. stare Why can't it just snow already? rolleyes

She makes her way though the corridor and up to the Main Bar. Dame is on the forefront of her mind and she's already been preparing herself…detaching. Unless it is proven otherwise to her and she is convinced, Dame is still toying with them.

Checks her phone for any messages from Katana. She hopes they were successful at eliminating "L" so she can have Dame taken care of. stare As long as "L" is alive, Dame is considered information and she will continue to probe.

She makes her latte, sits at the bar and sends a text message to Black.

Text to Black from Psyzapp
I may have a very important job for you regarding Dame. It won't be pretty. Please return as soon as you can and take great care.
Psyzapp

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:07 am

*awakens and realizes she slept through yesterday confused - feels Leko has enough energy now to play a bit so she materials up to the bar to make a cappuccino*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:13 am

*She takes a sip of her latte and grins at Ayami.* Good morning, Ayami. You are looking lovely. 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 am

4laugh Oh why thank you.
redface how is everything this morning?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 3032 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games