Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 pm
((BACK! Oooh~! christmas stuff))
Stumbles in through the door, pushing it shut and making sure snow doesn't blow in ((It's snowing here...right?))She shivered to herself. "Good day everyone, I brought some christmas decorations" she said setting a small box on the table.
((I have been looking into how Liechtenstein celebrates Christmas. It's fun!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:13 pm
"Oh! I'm coming too!" she said catching up to Poland. EDIT: "Oh! Lili! Can you help us put decorations on the tree?" she said waving her hand.

(( sorry i had to go get myself some dinner >w>' ))

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:23 pm
Belarus watched her sister and Poland run out the door. It seemed this didn't involve her, so she decided to stay out of it.

"....Hello, Miss Liechtenstein....."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:25 pm
(( 'Sfine. =w=

You know what? The only thing I wouldn't like about celebrating Christmas in Poland is that I'd be doing it alone----it's almost strictly for family, and none of my family would want to go! xD ))

"Yeah, Liech! You can help, too!" Poland says, smiling. "You just can't like, handle the sparklers. Don't want Switz getting his panties in a bunch, you know~" he says, opening the back door after shrugging on a jacket.  

Mama Lussuria

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:26 pm
"I am excited!" she exclaimed. "St. Nicholas comes tomorrow to take my christmas list, and the angel Christkindli will give me my gifts on christmas"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:30 pm
(( i have a wishlist thats gonna be put in my journal actually. >w>; a quite expensive one but i think i can get the money 3nodding if you'd like to look theres a link to my journal on my profile ))

"Hehe....So what's on your list, Lili? Maybe I can get something...?" she asked sweetly.

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:31 pm
She walked over to the door way to hear everyone. "......Angels give you gifts...?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:32 pm
((BRB~!)  

Loev Bara

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:35 pm
(( In Poland, it's actually the Star of Bethlehem that gives you gifts. =w= Nifty. ))

"Nooo, no angels. They protect you, not like, give you stuff! Gwiazdka, remember? The first little star of Christmas comes and gives all the good little kids gifts, and like, stuff like that~" Poland says, waggling his finger.

(( And they're very insistent about Christmas, too. =w= God, this is probably going to cause an international argument. xD Can't wait for America to come in with Santa. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:41 pm
By this time she was completely confused. "...How do balls of hot gases give you gifts....?"

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:42 pm
((ok...so like, my wishlist is on my journal nao. >w> well well. it might lily, it might...America WILL have something to say about it tho.))

"So....um...let's go put up the decorations!" she was excited. This would actually be the first Christmas holiday she spent with people since a long time ago.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:46 pm
"Oh, don't pull science out on me, okay? Like, it's the spirit of the star that comes and like, gives you gifts! Like, you're totally not supposed to question it, or you get no gifts! Besides, it's not like Christmas is about getting gifts, anyway. Like, it's supposed to be spent with your family, and like, you're supposed to go to mass and stuff." he says, nodding. He strings a few strands of decorated eggshells on the tree. "Oh, and, you have to give your pets something, too. Like, animals are very important on Christmas." he adds, still hanging decorations.

(( Pollacks are very protective about Christmas and the way they do it, apparently. >> *research research*

EDIT: Rawr. D:< Sorry for my slow replies, apparently. ))  

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:03 pm
"......I do not understand......"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:08 pm
Poland sighs. How this girl can not understand what Christmas is was beyond him. "Christmas. You spend it with your family, you decorate, you eat food, you go to church. Like, not in that order, of course. Then, like, while your asleep, the first star of Christmas---it's spirit, anyway---comes down and like, gives all the good kids gifts. There! Like, now we decorate." he says, irritated. He ties an unlit sparkler to a branch.

(( =w= He's irritated, not me. Just saying. ))  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:11 pm
"I suppose...you wouldn't really. The last time we all spent Christmas together WAS a long time ago. I reckon you haven't celebrated it since the last time you visited me. You've forgotten...." she sighed.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games