Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 pm
*looks up and sees psihug. As Icy goes to speak to him, psihug lights up a couple of cigs, coughing and spluttering in the process. Not knowing what the cause is, Icy runs over to psihug and slaps him on the back, taking the cigs from him and making sure he's not choking* PSIHUG?! PSIHUG! Are you alright?!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:25 pm
umm... fine. the cigs?

*looks her up and down coolly and flicks his tongue out*  

psihug

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:30 pm
*shakes head* Yeah, cigs. As in cigarettes? Didn't know you smoked, and from the sound of that cough, doesn't look like it's been long either. *looks amused at psihug flicking his tongue out* Got a bad taste in your mouth love? Here*goes to bar and fixes him a drink* Drink this. That should clear that palette of yours.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 pm
-walks in holding a big gun and having the smells of alcohol and lemons in her breath-

I'll have a Mike's Hard Lemonade.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm
*enters MW, sniffs the air* Someone been smoking? Been awhile since that's happened in here! xd Hey, Icy! blaugh *goes & grabs a Corona & heads to her chair* What's been kicking so far this evening?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:26 pm
-turns the TV to Cartoon Network, Johnny Test is on-

I love this show.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 pm
*smiles at Katana* This is about it chic. We get one or two to come in for a few, and it goes on like that every two hours. Besides sitting in here getting drunk, I'm counting my time down at work...t-minus two and half hours to go! xp *gets up and grabs another Corona along with a bottle of Henessey and a shot glass* How was your day?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:31 pm
-laughs at the show-
Why do hardcore Cartoon Network fans hate Johnny Test? Johnny and Dukey are like Dee Dee, Susan and Mary are like Dexter, Johnny's mom is like Dexter's dad, Johnny's dad is like Dexter's mom, and Bling Bling Boy is like Mandark.

I don't get it.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:39 pm
@Showa-YES!!! I miss Dexter's Lab...I watch Johnny Test too. Dukey kills me!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:41 pm
I wish The WB/CW hadn't kicked Johnny Test off of the lineup. I don't get Cartoon Network at home. gonk  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 pm
It was ok....cold front blew in so it's in the low 50's here now....at least the rain is gone until Thursday! How's the weather over in your neck of the woods? blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:44 pm
H 55 L 36 with occasional rain.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:58 pm
It's cool now. Cold front came in last about two weeks ago, warmed up a bit the middle of last week, now it's cooling off again(that's only because the fair is in town) and we're looking at rain Wed or Thu. This is how we know the fair is coming. It's always very cool and rainy when it shows up, as if it brings that weather with it!*slams a double shot of Hen and sips her Corona* I'm ready to get home and slip under my fluffy comforter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:15 pm
I'm in my long yoga pants & a long sleeve henley at the moment...no more boxers & tank tops xd Unless we have a freaky hot spell...and we probably will...this is Texas!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:45 pm
* Waltzes into the thread *

Mmm this place smells great!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games