Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:29 pm
Luc decided to go to his room. He grabbed a book from the shelf and started to read.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Soli rubbed her head and yawned,she grabbed a box of chinese food and started eating,she looked around and saw the place was a mess and then she saw someone standing in a corner,"Caldwell?"she kept looking around and saw blood on the floor and the Evil Javelin out,"What the hell happened!"her gut told her it wasn't anything good.

Neuro heard her voice,"Quiet down Soli."He opened one eye and saw her face,"There was a accident last night nothing for you to worry about,"He got up from the couch and put the Evil Javelin away,"Clean this mess."He threw a mop at her.

She caught it and started cleaning the office up.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 pm
User Image
"Alright." hana said, wipping her tears away before she wrapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:09 pm
Neuro started looking through books on the shelf,"Where the hell is it!"He threw the books on the floor and kept looking,"Soli hurry up and clean we're going somewhere."He kept looking through the pile.

Soli looked at him startled, she's never seen Neuro like this,"Okay."She hurried up and started using the broom and swept the blood on the floor off,she smelled it,"It smells like Hana?"She didn't want to ask Neuro any more questions and decided she didn't want to know what happened.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:11 pm
"Hana, Im going to have to rescue Soli soon. I am the Demon King and I cant stand to see my demon girls enslaved by someone other than me." That was his way of saying he was worried for Soli.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm
Neuro found what he was looking for,he grabbed a gray book off the shelf and started packing things in a leather bag,"We need to go to the police department and start asking questions about the murder case."He grabbed a file on his desk and put it under his arm.

Soli looked at him and nodded,"Okay."She put her boots on and grabbed her black bag,"So can we drive "Troy" please."

Neuro smiled.'Of course."He walked out Devil's Nest and got in a blood red car, this was "Troy", he opened the door and got in, he saw Soli jump in the seat next to him,he made the car roar and sped off.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image
"Let me help." Hana said. "I may not like Soli, but she is demonkin."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm
Kerat kept walking the streets the night smell of this home town of his calmed him. He found himself to walk towards a police precinct. It was good to be back home but he was close to the hunters around here. Yet very few of them would have a reason to hunt him. He kept his victims low and live long. As much as possible he prevented from kill human to prolong his own life and to take away the hunters interest in him. His own kind he cared little about but it was best for him not to be the last vampire as well.

Well he heard a car come close so he turned to watch it, still hooded he wondered who would come here this late hour. This could indeed be interesting to watch somewhat of. Maybe some hunter would come dropping by or something else as well.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Neuro kept driving fast and stopped in front of the police department,"Let's go."He walked out,he saw a hooded man and nodded towards him once inside he instantly had his human face on and his voice going happy and childish,"Inspector We're here ."He stood there smiling.

Soli stepped behind him,"Hello."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Let me help." Hana said. "I may not like Soli, but she is demonkin."

"no, not while Neuro is around. Though I dont know why you dislike Soli"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image
"I guess Soli and I just don't see eye to eye on may levels." Hana told Brago. Besides.... I did nothing to stop Caldwell from killing the Whisperer. She probably hates me for that. She thought to herself. "Besides Brago, I can provide a distraction for you while you get Soli away from him. Then I'll telelport myself away."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 pm
Neuro grinned at the inspector,"So what do we have today Inspector Takada."He looked at Soli and she smiled kindly at the Inspector.

Takada sighed,"When I see you two I'm relieved and worried for some reason."he took out a file and showed them pictures of the crime scene,"30 year old man and 28 year old woman both die of poisoning, there were several witness that saw both of them drop on the floor and start gagging."he looked at both of them,"The department hires you Neuro as a detective so solve the case fast before the media finds out and makes a scandal."he showed them the address to the crime scene,"I'll be there shortly."

Soli and Neuro looked at each other and nodded their heads, they walked out of there and Neuro still sees the man standing there,"Who are you?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:26 pm
"I am who I am of course. A man who exist amongst all of you!" Kerat said still keeping himself hooded. He had ignored Sali at first because he did not like being approached from behind, it was very rude indeed. During the years attitude had gone down the pipes along with the new technology. When a person couldn't survive on their own as easy as now friendly greetings where indeed needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 pm
"no really Hana... Im good"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image
"Fine." Hana said. "But I'll be watching incase you get into any trouble." She told him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games