Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Oooh" Avery said wiggling her jaw like Jim Carrey in an Ace Ventura movie.
"Has Whit seen this? We need to move before Whit sees this.." She turned to look and find Whit in order to drag him away.

Unfortunately...

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit usually appeared at his name, and this was no exception.
"Before Whit sees wha- ooOoh." he caught on.
"Haha! Awesome! And you're doing it!" He shoved Aves forward. "You were even smart enough to wear shorts today." He grinned happily for her knowing it would peeve her off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:02 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Unlike Avery, Michishige accepted the lei from the "lei-giving-coconut-bosomed-hula-skirt-wearing" woman. He took two more, tossing one to Whit, and putting the other around Jordan's head. "I say Whit after Aves, and me after Whit!" Michishige announced with authoritativeness.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 am
Dannie was still walking around in a slim purple hoodie and white pedal pushers paired with a pair of gladiator sandals. Slipping out of the crowd into a dark corner of the mall hidden from sight, she leaned on the wall for a little breather. That was when a young man and his friends gathered around her, offering to take her somewhere she could rest. Dannie, realizing what was most likely happening tried to pull away but when the man grabbed onto her wrist, it was on. Dannie flipped the man over her shoulder using the arm that held onto her other wrist. She proceeded beating the others up as they came forth one by one. She then ran back where it was crowded and filled with light, easily disappearing in a flurry of passing colors. She was confused and lost once again, being carried away by the current of people. She got out into an open space, shifting her eyes wearily. "Where am I?"

A lady came over and placed a lei on her. Then, the image of people lining up to go under a horizontal pole gradually became clearer. She spotted Whit, Avery, Shige and the others and widened her eyes. She tried hiding behind a column, still not going back to the facade she showed others. It was probably futile, though, since the group could have spotted her first when she was trying to figure out where she was. "Trouble, trouble. Plenty of trouble. Unavoidable trouble!" She muttered under her breath.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:14 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"OR" Avery stopped dead in her tracks and dodged as Whit tried to poke her back into line.

"It could be you Whit, Jordan and Dannie!" she pointed to her scape goat, the girl having just appeared from the crowd at the edge of her sensory powers. It was a good thing Dannie was such a distinctive personality, though she did seem at a bit of a loss here in the mall; then again, it was huge.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

"OR," Michishige said, running over to drag Dannie back to the group before she could protest much.

"It could be you, Dannie," Michishige putting extra emphasis on her name and giving her a less than subtle wink, "Whit, me, Jordie. Or, better yet, ladies first."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: One post tonight, ;D}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:25 pm

User Image

Avery thought that plan was perfect, and it was, mainly cause it did not include her. "Good luck then guys!" she said and finger waved as she stood back.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit just chuckled and folded his arms across his chest. While he stared at Aves with a glint in his eye.

Said glint never usually showed up in public places. And she knew it, as her finger waving became suddenly less ...fluid... and slightly more nervous.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:26 pm
Jordan watched silently, not about to protest or anything. Have I mentioned how God-awful bad she is a Limbo? Maybe if she was reeeeal quiet they'd forget about- Aw, come on, Avery!

"Oh no, that's fine. We don't have to go first all the time." If Jordan went last, no one would see. But then she got a plan. If she went behind Shige, she could poke him...Mwahahaha! She smiled at the thought. Sure it was childish -which she totally wasn't...for the most part- but when it came to Shige she wasn't going to lose.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

User Image

Avery stared suspiciously at Whit as g=he crooked a finger at her. There was something different about his usual all knowing smile. She was fairly sure he'd pull some kind of "boyfriend" move. She was pretty sure she wasn't allowed to opt out of those in public or she'd end up crushing his soul or something....probably.

Whit waited till Avery stepped close enough before snagging her wrists and pulling her in closer.

He tapped a cheek with one finger and raised his eyebrows.
"Good luck kiss?" he asked
He saw the relief in her face and leaned forward to take the peck on the cheek, he sure was surprised she didn't see this coming.
He quickly went invisible and jerked her out front of the limbo line.
"Have fun babe!" Whit said and gave her a friendly swat on the bum.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm
Did you forget about us as well? Christopher's voice rang into a few of his friends' minds. He and Spencer were just entering the mall and seeing the big luau party.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 am
[-Shige and Avery volunteering Dannie in such a way gave me such a good laugh! I'll be taking it with me till midterms next week which I'll inevitably have to study for. This is probably my last post till August 12 ...Unless I find a way to get on, that is! -]

When Dannie was both volunteered by others to do limbo and winked at by Shige, she was shocked and pulled her hands in front of her gaping mouth, her face immediately turning beet red. The fact that she was pulled out of her hiding place made her unsteady already. Asides from that, she still hasn't quite gone back to the 'Dannie' that everyone could see around campus. "N-no!" She tried to say before the group of teenagers that she ran from previously arrived, searching for that short, white-haired girl that beat them all up. Though it wouldn't be comfortable at all, she hid behind Shige, pointing at those guys looking for her. She was right. It was trouble indeed!

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:10 pm
Jordan did a 'huhwha' as she tried to look in way more than two directions at once. Where was Dannie looking? Where was Chris? And where the heck did Whit go?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

User Image

Avery sucked it up and ducked under the pole as it was still fairly high and achievable. She went to stand with her friends to watch them go through and saw Dannie hide behind Shige.

She saw the girl point and following her gaze took a closer look at the small mob of teenage boys with clearly hurt pride.

She smiled and went up to pat the younger girl on the back.

"Don't worry Dannie, they're not looking for revenge. As soon as they spot you they'll be out of here. Seems you gave them something to think about earlier, must your inner warmonger showing." Avery joked. "Now stand up straight and look tough presentation is key." she winked and elbow nudged Shige into the limbo line properly.

Whit reappeared behind a column and saw Spencer and Chris as they came in the doors. He waved to the group would be easier to see. He saw the coconut lady heading for Spencer with a hot pink lei and wondered what move he'd make.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm
Spencer raised an eyebrow as he was approached. "Hello there. What's going on right now? Would you care to show me around?" Spencer asked as he was given his lea.

I see what you're doing Christopher said to Spencer and then tried to weasel through the crowd to get to his friends, getting his own lea in the process.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:33 am
[-Got on!-]

Dannie was still not quite herself. Or rather... She was completely herself! This was the casual Dannie that she wanted nobody to know. Sometimes, even she can be scared and flustered with how to go about. This was one of those days. She tried to collect herself but her efforts were futile. She gripped onto the back of Shige's clothes, not wanting to face anything with this kind of mindset, still partially hidden. She started thinking back, Okay, how did I get in this kind of situation? Oh right. I thought of going alone to shop for myself... Then I was approached by this group of guys.... Then they didn't let me go.... So I beat them up on impulse and ran like hell till I got here in this limbo mess. Ugh! I can't bring myself to put on a work face. I came here to relax! She clung to Shige's back still not wanting to be found.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

User Image

Avery wanted to laugh at Dannie's unadulterated fear of having a personal life. It was something of an outlook she herself had fostered initially, but that had sure changed after coming to Iris. She was sure it would only be a matter of time for Dannie too.

But in the meantime.....

"Come on you can do it Dannie!" she enthused with a smile as she tugged the girl into standing beside Shige instead of behind.

Leaning closer she winked and added. "Deep breaths help." Avery made a wavy motion in front of her chest with a hand and took a calming breath in.

Whit tagged Chris on the shoulder as he went to display his primo limbo skills. Perfected during the many summer vacations spent aboard summer cruises.

His head dipped back up as he came to be back in line.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games