Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 pm
Amy heard steps near her head and then heard a familiar voice. She opened her eyes, squinting slightly from the sunlight that would seep through the branches above, and smiled at Daniel.

"Nope, not intruding at all. I'm just fine tuning a plan I had to find out who started the fire here."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:38 pm
Daniel rolled his shoulders, grimacing to himself. He gently pulled his hat off and rolled it in his hands.

"Well, I'll gladly help. I mean, I could probably point him out. How were you planning on looking for him?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:41 pm
Amy looked confused now. She sat up, crossed her legs, and turned in the direction of Daniel.

"How could you point him out?... Oh! You must have sketched him or something from the details you got from people who saw him. That makes sense. Actually... because you got all those descriptions, you'd be the perfect person to help me with this! So, I'm almost certain the MW Ladies had nothing to do with this. They're not like that, and if they had wanted to do something to AS, they would have done it a long time ago. However, I do think that it was either an MW patron or an MW patron would know something about what happened. So, I plan on transfiguring a disguise and going over to MW to listen in on any conversation that might go on that concerns AS. Surely I'd discover something! Want to come with me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm
Daniel eyed Amy for a moment, weighing whether or not to tell her more about him. Tell her how he really knew what the man looked like. How he had gone back, adn stood out on the street that night, and watched as the events transpired. But then, what little he had told her had simply bounced off really. Telling her more, and forcefully at that, may not have had a desirable outcome. So instead, he gave his hat a little twirl before planting it back on his head.

"Alright, sure. Transfigure away. Just tell me what you need."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:54 pm
Amy grinned brightly. Now she really felt like she would get to the bottom of how this all really started. She felt like she was finally doing some good for her business, protecting it!

She quickly stood up and nodded to Daniel. "Alright! I'll transfigure my outfit first and then yours. I also have a bag of wigs with me if you need one. I'm going to dress as a man, so I'll have to put one on."

She nodded to the back pack sitting on the ground next to her. She had brought it so that she and Jessi could use the wigs if needed to tonight for the plan.

Amy closed her eyes, breathed in, and concentrated. Moments later, she had her outfit transfigured and then started to work on Daniel's.

{{You can decide what Daniel's outfit is. smile }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 pm
Daniel shut his eyes as he realized Amy was beginning to focus on him. He seemed to recall Jessi mentioning that her powers worked off thoughts. So he quickly thought of the first thing that he could without warning. It had to be inconspicuous, as well as blend in to the MW crowd. He focused as best he could, and when opened his eyes, he wasn't sure what to expect. Which was good, considering what he found himself wearing.

"Um. I suppose this will work. Won't it?  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 pm
Amy opened her eyes, which quickly widened when she saw Daniel in front of her. She couldn't recognize him at all. Then, she smirked. "It's perfect. Can't tell it's you at all. Make sure you try to disguise your voice a little bit, too. Also, I'll go by Nightshade. What will your name be?"

She reached into her bag and pulled out a man's wig and mustache. She took her hat off, put on the wig, and then put the hat back on. Then, she peeled off the tape on the back of the mustache and pressed it on her face.

After a few moments, Amy held her arms out to the side. "So, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 pm
Daniel looked Amy over a time or two. There were still small and very subtle indicators, but he doubted anyone but her most intimate of friends would be able to pick up on them. And even then only if they were looking.

"Should do pretty well. So, uh, why are we in disguise exactly?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:42 pm
"Because, if we go there looking like ourselves, people will recognize us. They know we work here. No one's going to go around talking about Aqua Springs or possibly say what happened with the fire if they know two Aqua Springs people are there."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm
"Ah."

Daniel shifted his hands, pulling his new gloves tighter. The mask felt strange also, but he managed to not fidgit with it too.

"Okay. So what's the plan? Exactly. Or are we gonna, as they say, wing it."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:59 pm
Amy shrugged. "Yeah, wing it I guess. All I had planned was go in, sit, order a drink, and not act conspicuous. Just listen to the conversations in the bar. So, ready to head out?"

She leaned over, picked up her bag, and shouldered it. Then, she started walking toward the gate that lead out of AS. "You can think up a name while we walk there and just tell me before we go in. Thanks for going with me on this, Daniel."

With that, Amy headed out of AS.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:08 pm
Daniel thought to say something, but couldn't get any wordsout before Amy was on the move. With a sigh and a shrug, he turned to follow her.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:11 pm
{{To MW}}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 pm
Jessi came into AS and shook her head in disbelief at the major changes she saw, just on the outside. She had been so upset when she heard about the fire at AS that she hadn't been able to come in for days. When Daniel let her know, though, that things were back up and running and better than ever already, she knew she had to come in. The place looked beautiful.

She went inside and went behind the desk to catch up on some notes, even though she wasn't on duty. She read through some, and by the middle of the pile, she was grinning. Apparently there had been some 'tricks' played on AS, and instead of finding the pranks upsetting, most guests had found them quite humorous and were happy that AS could have a sense of humor after the fire. There were even some monetary gifts that had been given in response to the pranks. People said that if AS could have a sense of humor during the fire, than they felt like they should contribute to help make sure that that type of place stayed open after a devestation.

Jessi knew that Amy nor AS by no means needed the donations, so she'd talk with Amy about starting some kind of scholarship fund or something.

Then, Jessi got to a letter Amy had written to her earlier that day apparently. The letter was dated. As Jessi read it, she realized it was a plan on how to find out who started the fire. She sighed, sat down in her chair, and read through the letter.

When she was finished, she propped her elbow up on the desk and rubbed her head. She didn't really like the execution of her plan. She could get hurt if she tried this, or in trouble. But she did like to read that she didn't think the MW Ladies had anything to do with it and that all she was going to MW for was to find out who started the fire. She could understand why she'd think the person who started the fire might visit MW. AS and MW were the two most popular places in GGG. So, if someone started a fire at AS, it'd make sense that they'd go to MW to hang out. The diguise Amy would have to wear also made sense. No one who would have started the fire at AS would talk about it around Amy if they saw her at MW.

But if the MW Ladies caught her doing this, they wouldn't care about her reasoning. They wouldn't try to understand her reasoning and see the logic behind it. They'd just get really angry.

Jessi suddenly thought of a much better idea and decided that she needed to see Daniel tomorrow right away. She hoped it would work.  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:09 am
Jessi came into AS with warring emotions going on inside of her. On one hand, she was so happy because warm weather was finally here and the spring/summer preparations were being made for the resort. How could that not make a person happy?

On the other hand, she hadn't seen Daniel for awhile and she missed him. She also wanted to see him so they could hopefully go back in time and see who started the fire before Amy did anything drastic. So many things going on!

She sighed and sat down in her new chair behind her new desk. They looked almost identical, which Jessi loved. She had been afraid that her new desk would somehow have less drawers since her old one had so many drawers that most people wouldn't know what to do with them all. But Jessi had used them as a filing system.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games