Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 pm
"I wish I knew where she might've been heading off to." Mala sighed deeply, feeling highly dissappointed now.

Larai made sure to make a path around the ruins instead of going through them, since she never was too good at goodbyes and she was sure her family was probably mad at her for leaving without leaving much more notice.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 pm
"I just wish she told us she planned on leaving." Van said with a bit of a frustrated sigh as he left the room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 pm
{I don't know what to do now. >.< Timeskip to where camp is set up or something?}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:16 pm
((Sure))

"On a totally random note, is it just me or am I gaining weight?" Van said, stopping to turn around as he looked down at himself, running a hand over slightly-less-chiseled-than-usual abs by his scale line.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 pm
"I don't think so." Mala said, now standing beside him. She held little Anise in her arms, absently wondering if she should tell Kai about Larai's leaving or not.

~*~

The stars glistened high in the sky over the barren landscape that was only just recovering from Atius's foolish plot. There was a simple campfire in the middle of the campsite. Larai had given Daemon her spare tent, refusing to set it up for him. Her's, of course, she had already set up. It was much larger than the spare, easilly able to fit at least four people within.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:30 pm
"Must just be my eyes playing tricks on me. Still adapting after all." Van said with a small smile as he patted his tail just below the point where skin became scale. He couldn't help but feel a little proud of himself at how quickly he'd gotten used to it.

"What, not only do you give yourself the bigger tent, but you couldn't stand to give me a hand with this thing?" Daemon grumbled as he set his tent up with some slight difficulty.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:42 pm
"You know, I never said you had to use it either." Larai said, letting him interperate that as he may. Her tone was flat, as was her expression.

"Exactly." Mala smiled and offered Van a light kiss on the cheek. "If you don't mind me asking, should we tell Kai? ...About Larai, I mean."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 pm
"And what's to keep me from barging into your tent again? You've got the space if your scared of cooties." Daemon said.

"What about Larai?" Kai asked as he walked up, still slightly groggy. The couch was not kind to him

((Zelly need food bad, brb.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 pm
{Ok. See you when you get back.}

Larai rolled her eyes at the cootie comment. "Nothing is stopping you. I simply gave you the spare so you'd have the option to be on your own if you so wished." she replied, now heading inside the tent and zipping it shut. "But let me change first before you come in!"

Mala looked over to Van, wondering if he should say it or if she should.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm
"Awesome." Daemon said promptly giving up on his tent and sitting down patiently next to Larai's so he could go in.

"Larai ran off to do more traveling and left this behind." Van said holding the note out for Kai.

"WHAT?! Aw, I was gonna go with her this time!" Kai said scrambling around to gather up his things in hopes of catching up with Larai.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:28 pm
Mala sighed deeply. "They never tell us anything, do they?"

In truth, Larai had already finished changing into her much more comfortable nightie. She just wanted to be able to privately send her brother a letter without Daemon inquiring about it. All she wrote on the piece of paper was 'Meet me in Ashtaal, Syria.' before using what little teleportation magic she could to get it to Kai. Afterwards, unzipped the tent before crawling into a rather comfy sleeping bag that she had set up for herself.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:36 pm
Once he heard the tent unzip, Daemon went in and began folding his jacket into a makeshift pillow, guessing Larai wasn't generous to give him a sleeping bag too.

"Nope." Van sighed as well. "Knowing those two, we probably won't get another visit from them for another few hundred years."

Kai jumped slightly when he felt the letter manifest in his pocket. Pulling it out, he felt a little relieved as he read it and adjusted his course of travel.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:43 pm
Larai layed back, gazing upward once more as she rested her head on her arms. If out of nowhere, she asked Daemon, "You said you're a nympho...right? What's so appealing about it?"

"If they don't at least send us a letter by the end of the month, we can always go and find them." Mala said with a small smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:59 pm
"I'd be worried about Anise, but we've already taken her along on the treacherous journey to the fountain of youth." Van said with a smile as he put an arm around her shoulders and rested his head against hers. "For now, it looks like it's just the three of us."

Daemon chuckled a bit, surprised she would actually ask something like that. "I don't really know if I'd be considered one or not, but I'd like to blame it on my demonic nature. Most people consider sex to be a dirty act, so they prefer to do it only with their spouse. It's two warm, naked bodies becoming one for a night while left vulnerable. It's that sort vulnerability that I thrive on." he had a cold smirk on, his voice dripping with lust as he spoke before laughed again. "Either that or I just have a bit of incubus in me, take your pick." he joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:07 pm
"It's only a dirty act if you do it dirty." Larai said casually, still gazing upwards. "The way you say that, it makes it sound like almost anybody would do. If so, why did you chase after me? There are much looser women out there."

"It's probably for the best that it's just us for the moment." Mala muttured, smiling down at Anise as she kept close to Van.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games