Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:11 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              Fall of 2038xxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodUnsorted First YearDancer

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh, I know that." Lucien shook his head when Faina was concerned about either of them requiring muggle technology, since his bass guitar was an acoustic sort and his keytar was at home. "My bass guitar is an acoustic sort, so there's no need for muggle tech. My father works on magical mechanics, so he managed to build a keytar for me. It's like... a piano, but you hold it like a guitar, like this." He made a gesture as if he was air-keytaring. Honestly, all of this was because his dad was intrigued about muggle things that he wanted to try making a magical equivalent of it. Of course, he figured that there's a growing amount of inventors as time goes by- so the things in the 1990s was most likely different from now.

He did fell silent as he listened to Faina, answering the things he already knew. Lucien wasn't really that naive to not know about some of his magical neighbors with families in one house. The Markovs just didn't care; dedushka was from Durmstrang while abuela was from Castelobruxo in Brazil- so neither of them gave a single mind about their children having different house. "My family doesn't really care about houses. Granted, dedushka's from Durmstrang and my abuela's from Castelobruxo in Brazil. My papa and his siblings are actually the first people in the family to attend Hogwarts as far as I know." He shrugged, but he did sigh when Faina shared that apparently she expected to be anywhere but Slytherin. Lucien perceived that she might be a little bit disappointed, but he believed that Slytherin was never that of a bad house. Not really. "You sound disappointed, aren't you?" Lucien asked with concern, then proceeded to say more, "I believe it doesn't hurt to have a bit of ambition, after all it gives someone a drive. Perhaps you have a sense of resourcefulness and ambition, and you just didn't see it."

Faina gave him an advice to anticipate nothing which was something he already had in mind, Lucien simply like a knack of surprise, given his relatives' diverse sortings. Also, his father told him that it didn't really matter, so what was there to be disappointed about? "Don't worry about me, I already know that." Lucien replied, a tone polite while at the same time under the impression that Faina might have underestimated his pragmatism. He then heard the Keeper's call, which was a time for him to go, "It seems that I had to go, I'll see you in the castle, hey? It's nice meeting you, Faina."

spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [who] at [place]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:25 am
"The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power."

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Uniform /Thinking: Here we go again /Currently with: No one

As Lauretta stepped off the train feeling like she was herself again rather than she was like over the last few years. She wanted to see one person that she hasn't seen in ages and that was her best friend Hikaru. She missed the guy and would admit it to anyone that asked her. Lauretta walked from the platform to the carriages hoping to see him but he wasn't around maybe he'll join her in the carriage on the way up to the school. Lauretta will have to wait to and see. This year she wanted to make a few more friends than she has already. During the summer she studied hard and even had her sister Amelia helping her since next year was going to be a busy year it was her O.W.Ls next year which would help her to decide what direction she would go for a career for the rest of her life.

OOC: Open for interaction.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:32 am

xxDxxAxxRxxCxxYxxxxxCxxAxxLxxDxxExxRxxWxxO xxOxxD ▣

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

H U F F L E P U F F~ M U G G L E B O R N ~ 2 ED Y E A R

Darcy jumped in surprise and her eyes went wide for a second as she looked at Rhett o-oh, yeah I'm a second year" she said with a bright smile It's Darcy. We probably had some classes but I normally sit more to the back... I was late a lot because I couldn't get use to the stairs" she admitted as her hand scratched the back of her head, in truth she didn't understand how to navigate the school. She looked over at him and noticed his Gryffindor robes, well that explained when she didn't know him, rarely spoke to anyone outside of her house. Darcy looked down "In truth I don't know where I'm supposed to go so I thought i'd just follow you and see if it was the right way" she said with a slightly goofy smile.

O O C⟡ Hope this is okay with you

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Hogsmeade Station WITH Strangers OUTFIT Robe MOOD Tired/Groggy

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:33 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was starting to get annoyed with all this bumping from the older students. Can they not look down like sane people? Oh well. Relief came in a booming voice inviting the first years to gather up. He squeezed his way to the tall darker skined man who was to guide him to the castle. Good the height will make it easier to follow him. How would they be getting to the castle. He supossed first years had a special way up as they needed to be marched up for the other students to see. He knew generally what the sorting was thanks to his dad despite his mom wanting him to be surprised. Thing was Jeremy wasn't a fan of suprises, never liked sudden change.

[[Got a birthday party today so im lightly moving my firsties]]

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

null

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:35 am
    User Image
    User Image

Hikaru had nearly arrived late thanks to him being so forgetful. He forgot something forcing them to turn back. He would have loved to do some more catching up with friends but he had to focus on getting on the train. He shared his compartment with others and a red headed first-year who he decided to give a few tips to make her first year less crazy than his first year had been. After exiting and hearing the call for the first years he said bye to the first year as she left to join the first year herd.

He was on his way to the carriages when he spotted an oh so familiar face. One he had been hoping to see more of last year but he had been sorting himself out. "Loretta!" He called out not caring if it was weird, he was too happy to see his friend. Though he was happy his voice decided to be normal when he shouted. Lately, his voice loved to random do whatever, or as his dad liked to joke it was being Hikaru's favorite muggle cereal and going snap crackle and pop. The joking did help him not feel so bad about it. "Loretta! It has been too long I missed you!" He said running over to her, going for a hug. Mid hug he realized how awkward this may be and released the hug awkwardly. "Whoops, I should probably ask first...sorry..." He said feeling a tad silly. He had grown more and was on the slightly taller than the normal 14 yr old side of the scale. He at least looked marginally less like a stick with arms and legs but he was still not quite enough to not look lanky.

Ooc:
                                  JasmineKiwiFire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:46 am
    User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
    𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

User Image

Fiona braved the crowd to hopefully not get lost. She had given up trying to find her older sister in this mess of people so when the call for first-year came it came with relief as she knew where to go now. She lightly jogged to where she needed to be. She was starting to get nervous but she sucked it up. It would make it where she didn't want to eat if she was too nervous and she was hungry. Besides, there was a huge feast if she recalled her sister's letters right. She waited with the other first years lured in by the prospect of food.

User Image
    𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
    𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:54 am
    Dear mother,
    Can you hear me whining?
    It's been three whole weeks,
    Since that I have left your home.
    This sudden fear has left me trembling-
    'Cause now it seems that I am out here on my own,
    And I'm feeling so alone.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
    ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
    ΛѴƐŔY

fifth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec had had a pretty bad summer in that he was fairly sure he wasn't welcome home again anytime soon, but a pretty good summer in that now that he was dating Lucy, they could snog whenever and wherever they wanted, not just in hidden secret rooms. Also he'd had a massive growth spurt and was finally not just 'average' height. It helped with locating his girlfriend, even though she was far from the only blonde Gryffindor in the area. Lucy had gotten prefect, of course, which meant they hadn't been able to ride the train together, so he'd mostly just slept. He yawned slightly as he spotted her; she was pouting about something, which was both hilarious and kind of cute. "Miss me?" he asked with a grin, taking in her prefect badge. "Ooh, shiny. So what'd they do to you in the prefects car, brainwash you into detention giving machines?"

OOC:
    oyehh

Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken homes-
    Some call it the slums, some call it nice...
    I want to take you through a wasteland I like to call my home.
    Welcome to paradise; it makes me wonder why I'm still here;
    For some strange reason it's now feeling like my home.
    And I'm never gonna go...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:00 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Hogsmeade Platform
    xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Cady and the other First Years
    xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? We're so close!
    xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I can't wait to be sorted!

Elisabet listened as Cady told her that if anyone dared say something mean, she'd yell at them until they stopped. Suddenly, she felt very glad she had met Cadence on the platform. As she continued explaining the houses, Elisabet made as many mental notes as possible. So you only had to eat at the same table with your house and sleep in the same set of dorms? That didn't sound bad at all! She was then told Cady thought she'd be in Ravenclaw, since she was apparently clever. "Well, I think you'll get the brave one, Gryff...Gryffen-something?" She chuckled a bit, thinking that at least Cady wouldn't be too annoyed.

After a while, the train slowed to a stop outside what looked like a little town. Cady brushed off crumbs, and Elisabet made sure to do the same. Those little cakes Cady had bought and shared were really tasty! They walked off the train, and Cady mentioned them needing to go separately from all the older kids, earning a confused look from Elisabet. "Why do we go sep-" Her words were cut of by a very loud dude yelling that all the first years should gather near him. "That's us! Let's go!" She led the way over, then listened to his speak. He said he'd take them to get sorted and fed, and an excited grin appeared on Elisabet's face. This was so cool!

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
    Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:05 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani hadn't made any friends so far, but she was sure she'd meet someone awesome. The train ride had been filled with her reading a few books she'd brought along, having somehow managed to get a compartment all alone. Of course, the whole time she was hoping someone would ask to sit with her, but no one did, so she just trucked through alone. When the train arrived at the Hogsmeade Platform, the girl shoved all her stuff into her trunk and hurried off the train. When she heard where first years were to gather, she ran over, joining in the little crowd of other eleven year olds. The man there told them what to do, and she nodded, eyes wide in childlike excitement.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction~}}
    I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
    Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
    I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
    Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
    Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
    Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
    Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
    'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
    I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
    Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:09 am
    It's not simple to say
    Most days I don't recognize me
    It's not easy to know
    I'm not anything like I used to be
    Although it's true
    I was never attention's sweet center
    I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
    𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
    𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ hufflepuff

Liddie and Wallis had been joined by Wallis's friend Anandi on the train. Liddie didn't really know Anandi all that well, but the other girl was perfectly polite, just- very intense. It was a bit intimidating, even though Liddie was a year older and much taller, and she quickly became hyper-aware of every phrase that passed through her lips, for fear of looking like an idiot in front of the two Ravenclaws. Of course, that led to her talking so much she probably looked like a ditz who didn't know when to shut up anyways. She then felt even worse when the younger girl offered to leave her and Wallis alone and find other people to ride up to the castle with.

Had she come off as though she didn't like her? Even if Liddie had hated Anandi's guts, she was pretty sure it was horrifically rude to essentially agree with someone and say 'yes, leave us alone, I don't like you', and she did like Anandi, she just felt woefully unmatched in... wits, she supposed? Anandi didn't always talk that much but she always seemed to be quite serious and very clever about what she did say, while Liddie felt that she was the exact opposite. Either way, someone had to right this sinking ship, although Liddie was currently flushed scarlet, because yes, her throat did hurt, but she was not five and did not need a lozenge.

And of course, she was pretty sure Anandi was still just trying to be kind, which made her feel even worse. "No, I'm- I'm fine," she said hurriedly. "Of course you should ride up with us, I'm sorry I didn't pipe down more on the train, I just- didn't get to talk to anyone over the summer or anything, my parents are a bit strict-," She was flailing here. Wallis was probably wondering why he even bothered with her if she was going to alienate his other friends. "We should find a carriage," she finished her babbling with, weakly. The first years were already being gathered up by Mr. Murdoch, the Keeper of the Keys.

OOC:
    Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

She's imperfect, but she tries
    She is good, but she lies
    She is hard on herself
    She is broken and won't ask for help
    She is messy, but she's kind
    She is lonely most of the time
    She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:23 am
    Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
    She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
    Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
    He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
    A singer in a smokey room
    The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
    bea
    gregory

halfblood │ unsorted │ first year

Cady's first thought(s) upon seeing the man who was taking them up to the castle was 'wow, he's big' and 'hey, another black person'. That was kind of cool. It wasn't so much that she cared; her dad was white, her siblings were white, although Devin was always like 'I'm Italian' like that somehow wasn't white, and since they were in frigging Scotland now, she expected most of her classmates to be, well... white. But she had seen one older black girl at the platform and she thought she'd seen an Indian girl getting off the train, so maybe she wasn't the only kid of color 'round these parts. One of the other boys standing with the group of first years definitely looked kind of Hispanic and another boy was Asian. "Good," she muttered as they walked along, "Cause I'm still like, starvin'." Da said she was a bottomless pit, but Cady preferred the term 'high metabolism'. Though she supposed she should be more excited about the Sorting, rather than the feast. Man, if he and Elisabet ended up in different houses she was gonna have to make friends real fast with the other people in her house. She didn't want to sit there by herself all night stuffing her face.

OOC:
    Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
    It goes on and on, and on, and on
    Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
    Their shadows searching in the night
    Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
    Hidin' somewhere in the night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:07 am
    I'm standing on the edge
    And everything I know-oh-oh
    Is blown away
    Life is upside down
    But anyway it go-oh-ohs
    I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili enjoyed hanging out with her friend the entire train ride, it almost like having a moving sleepover, but when the time came she was even more excited to get changed and get off. She tried not to seem jealous when Drew talked about her new friends and how she'd like them when she should be happy her friend even thought about her at all plus she would've felt bad if her bestie had been all alone her first year. Besides the brunette was right, she'd like any of her friends and soon enough they'd all be one giant friend group!"I'm sure you'll find them, and what do you mean?!" Laili asked anxiously about a Mr. Murdoch when a giant man started gathering up the first years. She said goodbye and gave her friend a quick hug before she followed the crowd around the big man and a tiny bit of her anxiety loosened when he smiled at them and explained what was going to happen. And she was certainly glad when he mentioned food; those pasties she'd had on the train seemed like ages ago!

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
    Here we go!
    One, two, three...
    I'm ready for tomorrow
    Tomorrow starts today
    There ain't no map to follow
    But I'm with you all the way

Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:28 am
    I've got something that I've kept inside
    And the blood is on the blade
    You're there sucking on your lollipop
    Like you haven't aged a day
    And it ain't so pretty when you're playing cute
    When your body's up against some fool

𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby had made it to the platform late and had only managed to get himself on the train right before the doors closed and as such shared a compartment with a small group of third and fourth years. They were pretty nice about, a few asked questions about OWL's and if they were as horrid as they seemed (they were and he was so not looking forward to NEWT's next year) and once they found out he wasn't in Quidditch, dueling, or really anything death-defying they left him alone to read. When they were close was when he finally took his leave to go change in the loo and waited until most of the students were off the train before departing and beginning the search for his friends. It was a little easier due to his improving height, five nine and three quarter inches and climbing, but the swarms and shrieks of reunited friends weren't helping. At least he knew that if he didn't find them now that he'd eventually see most of them at the Ravenclaw table. Hopefully Glynn was still alright. He'd been completely blindsided when Tiernan asked, told, him that they'd be having a group outing to the movies with Mercy and Glynn but honestly he'd been too excited to go than question. Plus it'd been amusing to see the normally stoic teen yell and look wide-eyed at the cinema screen, not that he blamed him. His first time at a movie he'd ran out at the first loud noise thinking it was really happening. Another shriek pierced his ear causing him to groan. Maybe if he started heading towards the carriages he'd find someone, probably his hearing.

Me and you
    You and me
    Let's go back
    Let's go back
    1983 is calling
    I've been on my knees and crawling
    User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:38 am
    Tonight,
    The foxes hunt the hounds
    It's all over now
    Before it has begun
    We've already won

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi spent the entire train ride playing and joking around with Su-Jin like they normally did feeling the ball of unease she'd forgotten about slowly loosen the farther they got from England. When it was announced that they were near the school she changed (in private though not without some light teasing towards her brother) and exited the train with him before giving him a brief hug and yell of "good luck!" when the groundskeeper began rounding up the first years. She was still plenty short so jumping to look above the crowd for her friends wasn't all that helpful so she resorted to politely shoving her way through in hopes of running into someone she knew. After a few minutes she got lucky and bumped into a familiar friendly brunette and grinned brightly. "Hey Drew, funny bumping into you here. Sorrysorry, about the bump not the pun. How was your summer? Do anything exciting?"

Julian Galaksylph

We are wild
    We are like young volcanos
    We are (we are)
    We are wild

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 am
                                              「 Timeline 」
                                              I don't like my mind right now, stacking up problems that are so unnecessary.
                                              Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic.
                                              You say that I'm paranoid, but I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me.
                                              It's not like I make the choice to let my mind stay so ******** messy!
                                              I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning round me just the same...

·⊕· 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯
                                                                            ( PurebloodFifth Year SlytherinPrefect )

Garnet's journey in the prefect car was a bit awkward, given that his prefect partner is Phoebe Davenport of all people. Sure, she left him alone usually because Garnet knew better than pissing her off, but on the other hand he supposed he can manage to do a few quips if he can get away with it. Gryffindor's has Reuben and his friend Lucy; one of Ravenclaw's prefect was Minako whom he see as someone who was quite meticulous and opinionated; and unfortunately, one of Hufflepuff's is Clara ******** Bautista. And the last thing he ever needed is her nosy a**. Seriously.

He did spent some time helping out a few first years, albeit Garnet's style seemed to be the quiet gentle type- similar to how he handled plants in general. But then again, his hands are just noodles and good to plants- not punching a sack bag. (or maybe his bed's mattress). He thought his job wasn't as hard as he perceived to be, at least in the beginning- then he remember that his job also includes handling bratty people so.... joy.

« with [himself] at [Hogsmeade] »

And I drive myself crazy, thinking everything's about me.
                                              Yeah, I drive myself crazy because I can't escape the gravity.
                                              I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy?
                                              Holding on to so much more than I can carry!
                                              I keep dragging around what's bringing me down;
                                              If I just let go, I'd be set free.
                                              Holding on, why is everything so heavy?

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                              ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE SONG )

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games