Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 am

(( You're WAY over your 10 minute limit TES. You've probably already been caught via security camera. wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 am

((we all know he just wants to get caught rolleyes ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:18 am

{{Can't a man make and eat dinner without people insisting on taking pictures of him dressed like a ballerina? scream I was actually trying to put off dinner until I got finished with this, but the spouse wasn't too happy about the delay so I had to switch priorities sweatdrop }}

*nods to Ryzan and grabs another water bottle for good measure before heading toward the office. He tucks one of the bottles under his arm while he goes through the security scans, then makes his way through the corridor back to his and Ryzan's quarters.*
"I really hope you didn't spend a whole lot on this stuff stare "
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:19 am

(( Oh TES! You look so adorable in that pink tutu! *glomps* 4laugh ))

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 am

(( He is very adorable. *Hugs TES* You can eat your dinner. wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 am

{{Xas xas. Quite adorable indeed 4laugh heart }}

*follows Tes back to their quarters, wondering if he should inform Psyzapp and Lady Leko that they are finished with the bar and it is alright to come out. However, when Tes inquires about the expense of his outfit, he blushes a bit in embarrassment* Gi ussta... sweatdrop I am afraid the corset was a bit pricey sweatdrop It matched the tutu so well, though gonk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 am

{{I've so enjoyed this storyline of TES'! rofl It was definitely worth the wait to see him in his getup! rofl

You know, security is on patrol twenty four, all whom carry phones....Hmmmmmm..... twisted

Since my photos of you and Ryzan are no longer of use to me, stare I could perhaps buy a pic or two from my staff..... That is, if they were around and snapped a couple during your lovely display of elegance and femininity.}}
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 am

{{You and your vast security! gonk *shakes fist*}}

*eye twitch* "... I'm afraid to ask, but.... just how much did you spend on this?"

*tries to take the corset off, but can't quite reach the ties in the back* crying

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 am

((is well pleased 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 am

{{ rofl But in all honesty, I must say Ryzan has impeccable taste. I have that exact outfit, except the shoes, in my closet. If only he'd thought to get the sugarpuff sleeves, that would've been the icing on that delectable cake! rofl }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 am

{{I mzilst certainly did consider it, jhal I did not want to cover those delicious biceps wink }}

*scratches his chin and laughs nervously* I am sure it was just around the area of maybe 270 or 280.... thousand sweatdrop

Jhal, you look bronretla though 4laugh If you were to have simply worn a tutu without matching acessories, you would have looked silly. *goes behind Tes and starts untieing his corset for him*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 pm

{{ rofl wink

Bladed vase if anyone's interested}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 pm

*groans inwardly, hating to admit he did have somewhat of a point about matching stare * "I'm a guy in a tutu. It looks silly anyway, Ry gonk And you know I'm never going to wear this stuff again. I don't have much use for it beyond now sweatdrop "

*strips down with Ryzan's help, not bothering to put something else on afterward. With how tight it all was, it's never felt better to be completely naked cool *
"I'll have to think of what to do with that stuff later. For now I think I'm just going to get a decent sleep for once."

*crawls into bed, looking forward to having a normal rest again*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 pm

HEY HEY WHATS A GUY GOT TO DO TO HELP A LADY DOWN HERE!!!!! *Banging on the wall of the rec room Razz hopes one of the ladies gets Leko to come and play.* HEY!!!!!!

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 pm

*bites his lip as he watches Tes walk off in the nude redface heart 4laugh Though he's also tired, he decides to notify Lady Leko and Psyzapp that they are done with the bar first.

He goes out into the corridor and knocks on Psyzapp's door first, waits a moment, then calls out* Everything has been taken care of now, jabbress. You do not need to stay in if you do not wish to.

*he then goes over to the "recreation room" and delivers the same message to Lady Leko. Afterward, he heads back to his quarters, strips down, and joins Tes in bed* 4laugh heart redface
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3032 3033 3034 3035 3036 3037 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games