Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:10 pm

stare -dame pouts much like a child with the hair statement and then giggles, sticking her tongue out at Leko- xp Well. xp

Anyway...wouldn't...all that debacle put me in trouble with the ladies... -listens to Icy and bites her lip, wondering if perhaps Icy has...is...maybe hating her a bit less?-

neutral -keeps quiet-

Are you feeling better Leko...? Did you ever find out what happened?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Wait...return? confused Where did Kat go?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:13 pm

I have no recollection.
I don't' much care anymore.
Psyzapp has arranged for RAZZ to pay me "visits" and I've been feeling much better twisted

*sips again at the scotch*
*lifts an eyebrow at Icy to hear her give the explanation for Kat's absence*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 pm

I've just been torturing people ....
I'm not sure about much else.

*yawns*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 pm

-raises her eyebrows then furrows them in confusion- Well...um...I'm glad you have gotten some energy back, Leko... -looks between Icy and Leko-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 pm

{{sorry!}}

*having fallen into deep thought about the whereabouts of the others, she snaps out of it and blinks a couple times, looking around. Chuckling, she shakes her head and sips her drink*

Sorry about that. stare I've got too much on the brain so I have bouts like that. Anyway, Katana went to visit with her mother for a few. I thought she'd already had this conversation with you all? confused

*shrugs, sipping her drink and keeping her face blank. Dammit Katana. You of all people said you had bases covered before you left. stare Cover story would've been nice.*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 pm

yes well you'll have to excuse me I've been suffering memory loss apparently rolleyes
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Oh...well that's good for Kat. ^_^ I hadn't seen her around and she doesn't have my number so I guess she just didn't get to tell me. biggrin Figured someone would. xd Did she say when she'd be back?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm

-frowns and goes over to hug Leko- You'll be back to your old devious self in no time, Leko. ^_^ -gives her a squeeze-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:49 pm

*sips at her drink then as Dame hugs her the grip makes her drop the glass to the floor and it shatters*
oops clumsy me! eek
*kneels down to pick up the shards*

((or was she just creating a diversion to change the subject off of kat? twisted ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 pm

{{ rofl }}

*smiles at Leko and rubs her back, looking at dame*

No, she didn't let on when she'd be back. I think it's more of a business than personal visit.

*leans elbows on bar and sips her drink, looking at the double doors and almost drops her own drink when she hears Lekos smash on the floor. Jumping, she turns to see what happened and bends down to help, setting her glass on the counter first*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 pm

rofl Leko! I didn't hug you that hard! rofl -helps pick up the pieces as well.-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 pm

oh that was embarrassing.
Dame has quite the hug grip wink

*summons a napkin to lift up the tiny pieces*
I'm totally not admitting fault here
*snickers*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 pm

rolleyes Whatever, Leko! xd Well...

-makes fists, holding them up and shows off her biceps- I suppose I do have pretty nice guns. wink -kisses each in turn-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 pm

*stands back up, shaking her head at the two of them. Sighing, she grabs her glass and sips, refilling her drink before walking from behind the bar. Taking a seat at the counter, she remembers something and looks at Leko, eyes darkened from the thought*

Um, Leko? I've something to tell you. About your neck injuries and all. And it ain't pretty.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3034 3035 3036 3037 3038 3039 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games