Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:12 pm
((I will be having limited responses tonight. My friend is having a birthday party!))
Looks up at the sparkler..."That can't be safe. Pine is very flammable" she said, stringing some popcorn and humming a german christmas tune.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:14 pm
".....Mr. Poland, forgive me if I sounded dumb...I do believe my sister has a point.."

Eam Adair

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:19 pm
(( Mkay, Liech~ ))

"It's safe. I like, use them at my own house, so I would know. Like, sup with the popcorn?" he says, poking at the popcorn garland. He pulls out a string of walnuts and hangs it up. "It's fine, Belarus. Like, I've just never met someone who doesn't even like, get the gist of it." he says, laughing. "Well, except for when I like, first met Liet. Psh. He was Pagan." he adds, giggling.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:30 pm
".....Pagan..?"

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:30 pm
"...Here." She hung a blown glass ornament on the tree. It was her most favorite, and prized ornament. It was a platinum deer with a seagreen saddle. If that got broken, something bad would happen. "Teehee~ It looks good!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:38 pm
Poland laughs. "Yes, Bela, Pagan. It was like, that silly withcraft thing he practiced with deer and stuff before I saved him~" he says in a sing-songy voice. He looks at the deer. "That's like, tots for awe, Ukraine~" he says. He gently places a few more glass ornaments.  

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:45 pm
"......I will take your word for it.......there is some cleaning I should be doing right now....."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:46 pm
"I-It's important to me! .....So...It's going on the tree." she softened. She loved that ornament.  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:54 pm
"......That ornament seems familiar...."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 pm
"...You've seen it before...?" she asked. She wasn't aware that her sister might've seen it. Does she even know how she got it?  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:00 pm
"...Yes, Brother had one..

....speaking of which, will Brother be with us soon...?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 pm
"Pagan's not that bad." Lithuania chimed in from the back, peeking out at everyone. "...Poland, you're dressed pretty moderately at least..." However, he couldn't even glance at Belarus.  

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:07 pm
(( =w= No, sorry. Russia's...er...busy. ))

"Calm down, I said it looks awesome." Poland says to Ukraine, waving his hand dismissively. He smiles when he hears Lithuania. "Well, like, all that matters now is you're a good, healthy, Christian boy, right?" he says, nodding.

((Eh....or was it Catholic? =w=;;; *needs to research even more, but knows it'll put her like, five posts behind*))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 pm
"Just...don't touch it please. I don't want it broken...." she sighed.  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:12 pm
((I saw that, Missy. Oh, Lithuania, if you think that's bad, you should check out the pose and outfit I have her in the fanart thread. HOLAY JASUS.))

"...Oh, hello, Mr. Lithuania....how was your day....?"

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games