Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image

Neuro grinned as he heard the man's response,"And I am a shadow standing among those who do not see what I see,he smiled,"My name is Neuro Whisperer it is nice to meet you."He looked at the man.

Soli looked at him too,"My name is Soli sorry for doing that."she smiled at him too and wondered what he looked like.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:39 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Fine." Hana said. "But I'll be watching incase you get into any trouble." She told him.

"No, remember what happened last time you checked up on me at Neuros?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:43 pm
"Well Mr Whispered and miss Soli. I'm Kerat Kalvient and that's why I how I am." Kerat smiled under his hood. The main reason was of course that his own style of clothing under the cloak that hooded his body was quite old fashion. "So Miss Soli. Do you feel emotions good or are you just apologizing on pure guess? Maybe the fact I did not answer you gave you a reason to apologize towards me?" Kerat Kalvient took of his hood and showed his face. If they had studied vampires they might know his face as a master vampire. One of the older ones as well. Yet the odds of that may not be to high because if there was photographic proof of Kerat's existence it was the old Kalvient family paintings.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm
Neuro looked at his face and knew who he was,"Well a Vampire Master,"his eyes glowing green,"I am only one year older then you but my mind is sharp in small details."He looked at him and then at Soli,"Well aren't you going to say anything."he said this amusement in his voice.

Soli looked at both of them,"I can't really answer your question, the best that I can explain it is I just had a gut feeling."she looked confused as she thought about it and nodded her head when she knew this was right.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image
"You can't blame me for Neuro opening his own portal and grabbing me, Brago." Hana said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Kerat nodded towards Sali's answer it was good enough for him, she had made a fair enough reason to a fair enough apology. Kerat had no reason to ignore such a friendly way. This man in his own age was somehow new to his mind but not completely. He had come across it sometime before. "I'm honoured Mr. Whisperer, sadly I'm not able to return it since my notoriety of you are slight at it's best it seems. So why is this interest you both possess of a hooded man in the corner of a street. A gut feeling?" Kerat raised an eye towards Sali as a friendly remark upon her reason before. This girl may just go on guts and that was something with it as well.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:09 pm
"okay. For now, ill rest. Tomorrow I will rescue her. You can watch if you desire."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Update.ll.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image
"now can we make the other two leave our bedroom?" Hana asked him. "I want to be able to lay down with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm
"Thats rude, Hana"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image
:I'm not saying to throw them out a window, just ask them to move to a different room." Hana said. "So I'm not being rude, I would just like to sleep with out people staring at me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:28 pm
((Update,Neuro grabbed Soli and dragged her with him, then grabbed Luc as well, then Neuro started torturing Soli and Brago decides to play hero and rescue her, then Brago, Nike, Hana, Caldwell, are dragged into this,Neuro tells them that He is Soli's father and then, Brago and Neuro fight but Nike breaks it up and now Soli and Neuro are at the Police department.))

Neuro looks at him,"I'm a demon who is evolved further then others and I play detective to keep my mind sharp."He looked at Soli and nodded to her.

Soli smiled,"Reason one why we talked to you is your a hooded stranger standing in front of a police department and your aura gives you away as being a Vampire Master and I never seen you here so you must be new to the city."Soli looked at him

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: -blinks- okay. . . . well, crap. -.- hmmm. Where to start?ll.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 pm
((Soli was grabbed right in front of you so just start there and track them down.))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 pm
((Sorry eevee, i gotta work for like 4 hours.. be back at midnight))

Brago sighed. "Go tell them to take their fight to another room, Hana-chan"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games